I visited Penny last week and it was a mix of emotion session actually.

Penny is the perfect sweet girl, very pretty and very good looking body, inexperienced young girl that I always crave for. On the other hands, she is so young and still shy like the first sex you have with your girl friend breaking her virginity that I felt like I need to hold back a little and not to fuck her like a maniac.

Look-wise, Penny's profile photos don't show much, in real life, she is a pretty Korean girl with natural beauty.
She has a pretty looking face, nice long hair, a gentle young looking girl. She is quite shy and always have that "nervous" smile.

She has beautiful boobs, all natural and perfect size for me.

Penny's arse is firm and round, very nice to grab.

She is young and fit, nice legs with the perfect young girl soft skin.

Her body is very very nice, any man would love to touch and kiss Penny's body.

She does lots of DFK to start the session and trying to get you into the mood. As Ginza mentioned, she's "keen to please". Contradictory to her shyness, she gives a very good BBBJ with balls licking and used her tongue well.

She got quite wet with DATY and sex, very wet indeed and didn't need lube. Sex with Penny was not a wild fuck like with other girls, more like sex with your girl friend the first time. I wanted to suck her pussy and fuck her wildly but then I kindly also wanted to take it slow like a nice gentle GFE first sex.

Penny definitely has the look, youth, and nice BBBJ skills, she will sure be a very popular girl.
I'm keen on trying her again for a full-on action after trying out Olivia.