Thread: Sampling the crème da le crème Ft. Sujin

Post Sampling the crème da le crème Ft. Sujin

Sampling the crème da le crème Ft. Sujin

Time of visit: 7:45 pm Friday. 15/09/17
    Working Lady: Sujin

Price: $350/1 hour
    Contact Details 0478 960 321
    Business Hours: On request

(To skip the intro scroll down to “AR starts here”)

Good evening gentleman,

The day has finally come where I get to review what (most?) of us punters consider to be the best of the best Sydney has to offer and that place is none other than Dreamgirls. For the gents that prefer Asian women and more specifically Korean I think Dreamgirls definitely represents the highest quality import Korean women Sydney has to offer us punters. In fact dare I go as far to say that in Sydney when it comes to the high end establishments Dreamgirls is one of the 3 pillars of luxury along with Ginza representing Nippon and 5-Star representing China. However what sets Dreamgirls apart from the others is that is has the added appeal of being an agency rather than a straight up bordello. The idea of finding the girl’s apartment, traveling up the escalator and finally knocking on her door as she opens it and greets you like the secret mistress one could only dream of having is an experience to be savoured indeed.

Now as promised from my last review I would not let you down again. I vowed a Caff3ry-esque review and here I am delivering on that promise so without further ado, Venite incipere.

As I woke up at 1pm realising that today was the best day of the week Friday. No obligations to be had and nothing but a day where I could just enjoy the things that I wanted to enjoy.

I opened up my wardrobe while simultaneously checking my phone for the weather, a perfect sunny 24 degrees day in spring I knew today was going to be a good day.

Today’s ensemble of choice would consist of my Navy blue Ralph Lauren double breasted blazer, white shirt, Zegna blue and brown stripped tie, charcoal prince of wales check trouser and finally finished off with a white pocket square and tobacco suede loafers.

A short stroll to my favourite brunch spot of Orto trading co for their eggs benedict and flat white as I peruse the forum on my phone with no one the wiser. (The mobile site really is a diamond disguised as a pebble)

Now initially I had no intent to punt today but I’ll explain this a bit later. Not too long after brunch as I was strolling through the CBD as one of my favourite past times is to walk through the concrete jungle of Sydney, I get a text from a familiar mamasan asking if I wanted to come and pay a visit today. Seeing as I was in a good mood I decided, "why not humour her?" as she’s always good conversation and if on the off chance there happened to be someone that take my fancy I may as well see her if the shop is having a slow day.

Now this is where things start to go a bit downhill for me.

I arrive and we chat for a bit about the usual things like how’s business etc and of course as the girls move in and out of the rooms I give them a friendly smile and hello as well with the ones I’m familiar with flashing me a smile and brief wave as well as it’s been a little while since my last visit.

At this point I get asked if I want to see anyone and I respond saying that it’s been a while since I last saw ***** I feel like seeing her. I get the ok from the mamasan and she even says that since it’s been so long she’ll give me a free session and I just need to tip the girl. I tell her that its fine she needn’t do so I’ll pay what I usually pay but she insists so rather than argue about it I accept it. Now as ****** was busy until 3:30 pm I decided to stick around and continue to chat with the mamasan and some of the other girls that were free at the time until 3:30 rolled around as it was only about 20 minutes.
    Sure enough 20 minutes passes and ****** comes out of the room in all her glory.

“Hey xiao Caff3ry, long time no see”

(A lot of the girls and mamasan’s like to call me xiao Caff3ry due to the big difference in age)

“Hey how have you been ****** long time no see, looking as good as ever”

“Aww thanks cutie pie.” (She pats me affectionately on the head)

“I’m not some kid ******, I wish you’d stop treating me like one.”

“Well to a lot of us you’re exactly that, seeing you makes us feel youthful again.”

“You haven’t eaten lunch yet have you, go have some lunch first and take a break I’ll see you after.”

“Yeah I’m starving thanks for waiting for me.”

“No worries ******.

Now to cut a long story short, as she finished lunch another punter came in and wanted to see her, so the mama-san asked me if I could let him go first as she knew I was going to stick around anyway seeing as I was getting a free session. Seeing as it was only a 45 minute session I agreed as I was due to pick up a few things from my tailor anyway and would just come back later.

So at this point the time was 4:45pm and the mamasan told me to come back at 6:30pm as ****** had another 45 minute booking after the guy I just let go in front of me, again I was ok with this as I had a few errands to finish up…little did I know this wasn’t going to be the last of my problems.

6:20 rolls around and on my way back I notice another punter stepping through the door just as I’m about to make my approach. ****** walks out and just as I’m about to open my mouth mamasan comes out and asks him how long he wants to stay without consulting me first.
    *deep inhaling* ok...it’s only 45 minutes surely I’ll get the next one. At this point I’m far from pleased but you know what I’m getting a freebie so alright I’ll play it your way but I better get the next session. 6:50 rolls around ****** steps out looking less than pleased herself as the punter didn’t bring enough cash and didn’t want to leave his phone on premise to withdraw from the ATM across the road. So gentleman not only did I give up my time slot to a walk in, I gave it up to a cheapskate walk in who didn’t even bring his tip money. Now this really rubbed me the wrong way as firstly this cheapskate just wasted 45 minutes of my own time, secondly what kind of idiot are you to walk into an RNT expect a HJ happy ending and not bring enough cash. If you were just looking for a legit massage go to a legit place so you don’t waste the ML’s time because as the saying goes “time is money” and in the case of RNT the girl makes her money from tips and not massage. Now if the guy didn’t know this was an RNT and just walked in unknowingly wanting only massage fair enough, but because he asked for extras right from the beginning the fact that he didn’t have his money prepared shows that he’s a cheapskate looking for freebies, and a fucking time waster. Now I’m not saying that I’m a saint but I’m positive all of us here on the forum know what the expected protocol is when we go to an RNT and the etiquette that should be shown towards the ML.

So as I’m sure you can imagine I’m less than thrilled at this point but what really set me off was when the phone rang and the mamasan told the punter “Yes she’s free now.” When I was just about to go into the room. I get an apologetic come back next week I’ll make it up to you but at this point I was fuming and my patience had reached the end. Now those of you about to criticize me for being whingy and ranty as I was getting a free session anyway here me out. Yes I know I was a getting a freebie but that’s not the issue to me, my issue was that I’ve just wasted 2.5 hours for nothing. If you promise me something and can’t deliver it don’t promise it to me. I was happy to pay for my session but seeing as you insisted I took you up on your offer and then you shaft me and give me the run around anyway and that to me is not ok. Now believe me despite my over inflated ego I’m quite a reasonable and nice person with a lot of patience so if you manage to push me over the edge you know you fucked up.

I stormed out not bothering to say bye as I was ready to break something and in my ensuing frustration I decided then and there,

“Fine then you don’t want my money, I’ll go spend 7 times that amount elsewhere instead.”

I step out on to Park st, Google Mr Dreamgirls number, text him asking who was free right now withdrew $350 from the nearest ATM hopped into the oncoming cab and off I go to see Sujin.

AR STARTS HERE

A short 5 minute cab ride and I’ve arrived in front of a grand apartment complex (damn this is nice), I thank the driver and pay-pass my cab fare. Arriving at the door I message Mr Dreamgirls and he instructs me to buzz #**** and take the lift to level 5.

Entering the complex the lobby is brightly lit with a hint of lavender in the air, to the right just before where the lifts are there’s a huge mirror which I use to quickly smoothen up my appearance, straighten the tie, adjust the pocket square and finally give the hair a quick once over with the comb and pop a mint for fresh breath.

There were two Chinese girls also waiting for the lift that glanced at me and gave me the thumbs up and a smile. I thanked them accordingly and just before getting off on the 5th floor turned around and said you girls look nice too.

I walk down the hallway knowing that behind one of these doors is a beautiful Korean girl fresh from the shores of Korea who’s about to give me an experience that will linger in my memory coercing me to come back for more. I knock quietly on door #**** the door opens slowly but no one appears in front of it, I look behind the door and there she stood in all her glory.

Sujin stood before me in a sheer white camisole, I extended out a hand but she did one better and gave me a welcoming hug and a light kiss instead, I obliged and kissed her back gently.

Stepping back I give her the full scan. Her photo is spot on 99% accurate. Her long golden-hazel flowing hair extended down to her lower back, flawless porcelain white skin synonymous of her Korean heritage, light but effective makeup just the way I like it, her delicious smile enhanced by the soft pink lipstick, eyes that stared at me but not in a piercing manner. Her gaze gentle yet inviting almost like it was trying to say “welcome home honey”. Sujin stands at 163cm with her heels but with them removed she’s a petite package at 156. Her alluring bust hidden behind the cups of the sheer material were being pushed up proudly on display although as I later found out they are quite perky and capable of proudly standing on their own. You’re probably thinking, well hang on why isn’t the photo 100% accurate? I took off 1% because her ass wasn’t as perky and full as the photo but at this point I’m really just picking at straws, she was everything I hoped for and more.

It was a very modern luxury apartment however only modestly furnished with the bare basics. A couch which we unfortunately didn’t get to play on although it was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw it. A small dark table and the kitchen bench neatly cleaned with a few pots on the stove probably still containing last night’s cooking.

A right turn led us to her bedroom, a double bed towards the centre with a towel in the middle, a bottle of lube and condom lay unassumingly next to the pillow. To the side a small bed side table and on the floor lay a large painting that looked like it had yet to be hung up. The room while small was cosy, the only source of light came from a lamp fashioned in the shape of a menorah which lay on the floor.

At this point I was getting a bit nervous, while I’ve been to many punts before it was my first time trying an agency and while I’ve read countless AR’s about how good the experience is my mind just seemed to go blank. But as quickly as it went black one look at this beautiful women filled my mind with stupid questions. Am I supposed to take off my clothes now? Maybe I’m supposed to let her do it for me? What do we start doing first? Gentleman I’m pretty pathetic right? Here I have a beautiful girl in front of me that’s about to give me the time of my life and I freeze up, fucking pathetic.

Almost psychic like as if she could sense my nervousness she took charge and pulled me towards her and began to DFK me. Immediately almost as if primal instinct took over I lost all hesitation and just went with the flow. She started off gently sucking my lower lip, wetting her lips and my own with her tongue. Slowly I parted my own lips and like magnets drawn to each other our tongues found each other. Now I’m going to be completely honest here, I’m terrible at DFKing but with her leading me everything felt right. Our tongues duelled each other before she offered herself to me as I sucked lustfully yet gently on her tongue. Now this either turned her on or she hated it so much that she decided to take over again this time repaying me in full as she sucked back on my own tongue as I offered myself to her.

My mind was buzzing again filling up with stupid and irrelevant thoughts. Best to stick to basic techniques I thought, as I pulled back slightly taking control once more. I kissed her gently this time tracing her upper lip with my tongue then moving down doing the same to her lower lip. Just as I felt like I was finally starting to get the hang of it, she stopped me and began to undress me.

She tugged the knot of my tie expertly loosening it before taking it off and throwing it on the nearby chair. First button, second, third, fourth and fifth before she tugged the rest of my shirt out and removed my shirt throwing it to the chair as well. Her hand caressed my chest kissing it tenderly before her hand found its way to my balls still clothed by my trousers she gave them a gentle squeeze and that did the trick. My little brother astoundingly through the DFK and undressing still hadn’t fully awakened yet. However her touch was like magic stiffening me to a full mast. I loosened my belt and let my trousers and trunks fall to the floor, little caff sprung back almost as if there was a coil inside him. She gave me sweet smile melting my heart before turning away from me leading me to the bathroom.

I took a brief glance in the mirror as she smiled at me once again, before we were both in the shower. She turned on the water and asked me if the temperature was ok to which I said it was perfect. Rinsing me quickly with water she pumped some soap into her hands and began lathering it over my body making sure caff3ry junior wasn’t forgotten. She told me turn around as she began to wash my back. Her hands found their way into every nook and cranny leaving nothing unattended for assuring that I was squeaky clean before rinsing me off.

She cleaned herself swiftly as I offered to help by holding the shower head making sure she was warm as she lathered herself up. She squeezed closer to me and thanked me to which I replied your welcome before taking in the sweet scent of her hair and kissing her on the forehead.

Wanting to have a little fun I asked her to guess my age which she guessed 26. Telling her my real age a look of genuine surprise and shock spread across her face before I cheekily asked am I your first @@ year old? To which she giggled yes.

Turning down the water pressure she bent down and began a soft and gentle BJ. The sensation took over me as it was like my cock was wrapped in a velvet glove that was slowly massaging its way over and under it. While not eye contact heavy she did look up occasionally but honestly just watching this sweet pretty young thing eat me for dessert was an experience to savour.

She stood up again and I thanked her accordingly with some more light kissing not caring where her mouth was just seconds ago.

After 3 minutes or so of back and forth DFK she let me out pointing to the towel that was mine as she gave herself one last rinse off. Being the gentleman that I am I held the towel open for her and wrapped her up like she was my own girlfriend.

Back in the bedroom she took my towel from me and hung it behind the door with her own. I climbed onto the bed laying on my back looking up at the beautiful girl that was in front of me. I gazed in amazement at her, as she really was like an angel that had fallen from heaven, think I may have even saw the faint outline of a halo and wings.

She flashed me that sweet smile melting my heart again, before climbing onto the bed giving me the best cat bath I’ve ever had.

Starting at my nipple and spending quite a bit of time there, she sucked, licked and swirled her tongue in every conceivable motion and in no time I was mewing in utter pleasure. Listening to my moans of ecstasy must have spurred her on as she increased the pressure on me before moving down tasting my freshly showered skin. From my sides down to my thigh and into the crevice between my groin and thigh, she streaked her tongue over me like a master painter brushing the canvas only in this case my body was the canvas and her tongue the brush.

Teasing me and taking me to breaking point, she finally takes me back into her mouth and the velvet feeling encased me again. She licks my shaft like it’s a lollypop, moving down to my balls gently taking each one in for a gentle suck while her hand stroked me making sure that I was going to be kept rock hard. (that wasn’t going to be a problem at all haha) Ascending up again her head bobbed up and down while her pressure changed from light to heavy. This BJ was GFE at its finest, my hand found hers and I held onto it as she continued sending pulsating waves of pleasure through my body till I could take it no more and needed to feel something a little more substantial.

My hands found her perfect perky tits and my fingers tweaked at her nipples and it wasn’t long until they were erect. Her breasts were firm with youth and her C cup was more than a playful handful.

She lifted herself off me and I saw that pretty face again that moments ago was buried on my cock. Reaching for the condom I stop her and tell her that it’s my turn to return the favour now.

While DFK may not be my forte, DATY was and finding my confidence again in something I knew I could do well I instructed her to lay down.

I sucked gently on her erect nipples making sure the other one was never left unattended as my hand caressed and squeezed her firm boobs. Almost like I had copied her technique I did the same as she did to me moving down from her sides to her thigh and into her thigh gap teasing her just as she did to me. Her body was my canvas and I painted gentle swirls all over that fresh, young, sweet body.

Finally I tasted her sweet strawberry pink pussy. Not a hair insight she was bare like a newborn and I savoured every bit of her sweet nectar which was secreting from her love tunnel. Her pussy was a clean slit, no chunky camel toe flaps just a beautiful young tight pink pussy, it was the female form in its finest form and glory.

Her body shuddered and bucked up frequently during our exchange, her moaning like my own spurred me on to make sure she was enjoying herself to the fullest extent. I circled her clit licking it gently like a cat does to milk. I spread her legs further apart as I probed deeper in to her chasm tasting the sweet secretion. Hearing her moaning and feeling her movement turned me on so much I nearly blew my load then and there.

I tell her that it’s time to get the main event underway as my shaft felt almost painful from how hard it was. She doms me up and I take care to enter into her gently letting her take me in an inch at a time. My goodness was she a tight fit, I guess this where the difference in price is most apparent, fresh, tight young pussy bloody amazing!

I started off slowly finding my rhythm but this was made difficult as the bed was so springy that every time I thrust into her the motion of the mattress worked against making it hard to find a good rhythm. Mr Dreamgirls if you’re reading I’d really appreciate it if you could please supply a firmer mattress.

Eventually though I managed to get the hang of it and I was able to feel her walls grip the entire length of my cock as I thrust in and out of this beautiful goddess. My eyes scanned her while our bodies moved to a steady rhythm. Her nipples like a pair of eyes looking at me, her sparkly little belly piercing shining In the dim light and her pretty face scrunched up in pleasure the sight was one to behold and savour even now I can see it clear as day in my mind.

I lowered myself onto her body as my hands locked onto her shoulders while my hips moved up and down. Again her walls hugged my cock like a firm velvet glove, the feeling was exquisite in every way I can see why this agency is called dreamgirls as every girl is a like a dream come true.

My breath was beginning to shorten after 15 minutes and I slowed down before asking her to get on top of me as we switched positions.

From this position it was like a whole new experience again. Her glorious tits centre stage in front of me for me to marvel at as she grinded her pussy against my pubic bone. Sujin for all her sweetness is one strong girl as she managed to ride me for another 10 minutes without breaking a sweat but sensing that she was slowing down I figured that she was getting tired and told her to take a break as I pulled her into my arms as she lay there our parts still connected but more importantly our spirits bonded in the pleasure we shared with each other.

It wasn’t long before I was feeling frisky again and started moving myself in and out of her and this prompted her to continue from where we left off. I cupped her ass in my hands to pull her down faster increasing the force she was putting on to me. The feeling of increased pressure did the trick and I could feel my sperm lock and loaded ready to fire from the ignition shaft.

I told her to get off and finish me with a BJ as I already knew how I wanted the finally to be. She removed the condom. Taking me into her sweet mouth again but instead of the GFE BJ she gave me earlier she turned up the intensity switching to a more PSE style using every effort to get me to cum.

I instructed her to swing her ass to the side almost like we were making a “T” with our bodies and spread her legs where I fingered her tight pussy feeling her wetness, tasting it again as it glistened off my middle finger.

She increased her suction as I continued to finger her and hearing her stifled moans as my cock was still in her mouth did the trick as I blew every last drop in her.

Orgasm took over me as my hips bucked upwards shooting everything I had into her sweet mouth and boy was there a lot. She didn’t let me down from the moment I stepped into her apartment and she certainly didn’t falter at the finish line as she took everything I gave her. When the sensation had finally began to subside my finger left her pussy and dropped to the side as my entire body kind of just shut down as I lay there on the bed basking in the afterglow of some of the best sex I’ve ever had in my life.

She cleaned up the tiny drops that had fallen from her mouth on to my shrinking cock before heading to the bathroom to rinse her mouth out. Was I offended? No. How could I be, this angel of a girl had just taken me on a ride to heaven before dropping me back down violently to earth. Sujin is everything I had hoped the dreamgirls experience would be.

We still had about 8 minutes left on the clock not that she was a clock watcher. When she came back I shuffled to the side giving her room to lie next to me. It was a perfect end to a perfect punt. For the rest of time we lay in silence happy for her to be resting in my arms, while I did try to converse with her briefly I was met with a dead end as her English is basic at best.

Time to really end this wonderful session of ours, we both headed to the shower where she washed me down just as thoroughly as the first time. Again I held the shower head for her as she washed herself and I couldn’t help but just smile as I watched this beautiful angel of a girl. Even though it was just a simple action of showering she made it look so graceful.

I left first as I still needed to get dressed, as you can imagine it takes a little bit more time for me to get dressed than most others.

Sujin entered the room shortly after just as I was putting my tie back on to which she said very handsome I thanked her again and gave her a hug and quick kiss on the forehead. She helped me put my jacket back on straighten my tie and pocket square and our time was nearly at an end.

I asked her to give me a glass of water to which she happily obliged. She escorted me to the door giving me one last hug and kiss telling me to get home safe and to come back to see her again soon.

Into the elevator I went but not before one last look down the hallway realising what I had just come from left me grinning from ear to ear.

Rating time. (Graded from D,C,B,A and the highest of all S rank)

(Updated final ranking)

Looks: S Rank, I think everything I’ve needed to say about her looks I’ve already said in the beginning, refer to her photo if you want to know what she looks like. But that photo is spot on and honestly doesn’t do her justice as she looks better in person albeit for a few minor desparities. Is she sexy? No. What she is though is an elegant goddess fresh from the shores of Korea ready to melt the hearts of any punter she crosses paths with

Personality: A Rank,
    if she could speak English I’d give her an S but because she couldn’t she loses marks here. That being said personality wise she's one of the sweeter girls you'll encounter on your punting journey. She's an absolute angel that really takes GFE to new heights. However towards the end there was so much I wanted to say to her but just couldn’t due to the language barrier. As you gents know I like to connect with my service provider on a deeper level that just sex as I think it heightens the experience even more but alas you can’t have everything you want.

Service: S Rank,
    I don’t think I need to say too much about this either as most of it is already covered in the AR. To sum it up as soon as you step into her apartment you are transported to a different dimension. Is it heaven? No…it’s better

Overall enjoyment: S rank.
    My first dreamgirls has been nothing short of a resounding success my only complaint is that the mattress was too springy but again I’m really picking at straws here. Certainly the price point is not cheap by any means and thus will limit the frequency I can go but a good punter once told me Quality over quantity. So what is is that you are paying the premium for and is it worth it? To answer that I think it really depends on the individual. You're paying for a convenient location in the CBD, a luxury apartment and a pretty young girl with guaranteed service. Unlike a normal bordello there is no knocking on the door of your room signalling time's up etc it's just you and the girl, secondly because it's just the two of you there isn't that cheap feeling you sometimes get when you go to a brothel. With dreamgirls it's not just about getting sex. You're paying for the complete package which is a grand experience from start to finish. Would I do this again? Yes I would, it is 100% worth the price. Need I say more?

P.s seeing as you guys often upload pics of what you think I wear I figured this time I would save you the trouble of imagining. Also as an aside, the reason why the shop and names are censored in the intro is because while I was frustrated at what happened I’m not in the business of shaming a good shop. What happened was unfortunate but you know what had that not happened this whole experience wouldn’t have been possible. If you want to try and guess that shop by all means go ahead but I won’t respond to it, I’d rather just move on and forget about it. I did what I wanted which was vent my frustration and that’s that.

CMK76 this AR is dedicated to you brother cheers and I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did writing it.

Caff3ry signing off

image2-422x705.jpgimage1-401x705.jpg
    Last edited by caff3ry; 18-09-2017 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Grammar and cleaning typos

5437 word AR... beat my previous record by 818 words. 21763691_1529022443824580_727436065_n.jpg
    Last edited by caff3ry; 18-09-2017 at 06:30 AM. Reason: edited AR recalculated final word count
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Wow great AR caff. Most AR just about sex in the room. Thats why your is always fun to read.
    Make sure you go back nd see xxxxx nd reward the mamasan for stuff u around you just had sex with this sweet angel from heaven

Now I be having a boner every few seconds playing golf this morning haha thanks caff lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How long it took you to wrote this ? 1 hour ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    How long it took you to wrote this ? 1 hour ?
    About 2 days lol.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Wow great AR caff. Most AR just about sex in the room. Thats why your is always fun to read.
    Make sure you go back nd see xxxxx nd reward the mamasan for stuff u around you just had sex with this sweet angel from heaven

Now I be having a boner every few seconds playing golf this morning haha thanks caff lol
    Haha I was about to ask if you had your coffee ready as this was my longest AR yet,instead you have golf clubs ready this time. Haha

That's an epic review, no stone and more unturned !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Now that was a good morning Sunday read !!

Reading this felt like I was there in your POV, this is like literature POV feels . Sort of like that POV porn stuff

Excellent review as always Caff, might be one of your best too; love the start to finish.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Speechless... Exquisite... Redemption! Finally! Beautiful words inspired by an equally beautiful lady... Makings of a wilisno jr?! Hehehe... Only teasing...

I thank you for your efforts... In true Caff3ry-esque style, you have outdone yourself and deservedly so...

cmk

Banned
    How the hell did you hit 5248 words!? Even in uni, with a deadline looming, a bag of rack, and sneaking into the word count the title and bibliography, most I could hit was 5000.

Caffrey? Dostoevsky more like it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a superb writeup. A masterpiece. Thank you. Sujin sounds superb as well. Sorry to hear about your difficulty earlier in the day. All forgotten once you met Sujin in the secret apartment. You both are class acts.

A really well written review is poetry in motion

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That's an epic review, no stone and more unturned !
    Thanks wlisno I've finally Joined the dreamgirls club haha. After reading so many of your reviews I knew I had to try it sooner rather than later. Thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    How the hell did you hit 5248 words!? Even in uni, with a deadline looming, a bag of rack, and sneaking into the word count the title and bibliography, most I could hit was 5000.

Caffrey? Dostoevsky more like it.
    It's easier when you're writing something that you actually want to write if I put as much effort into my AR's as I did uni work I'd be a HD average student. I enjoy writing it's one of my favourite pastimes also it helps when you actually have people that want to read what you write. Don't want to brag but I think most people on here look forward to my reviews it's something special and unique

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Speechless... Exquisite... Redemption! Finally! Beautiful words inspired by an equally beautiful lady... Makings of a wilisno jr?! Hehehe... Only teasing...

I thank you for your efforts... In true Caff3ry-esque style, you have outdone yourself and deservedly so...

cmk
    Again this AR is somewhat because of you CMK of you didn't say the things you said I may not have gone to dreamgirls so soon. You and wilisno should both get thanked by them haha. As for me being wilisno jnr I've got a long way to reach his review count. Tbh I'm a little sad Mr Dreamgirls hasnt commented maybe he doesn't like reading absurdley long reviews haha

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Again this AR is somewhat because of you CMK of you didn't say the things you said I may not have gone to dreamgirls so soon. You and wilisno should both get thanked by them haha. As for me being wilisno jnr I've got a long way to reach his review count. Tbh I'm a little sad Mr Dreamgirls hasnt commented maybe he doesn't like reading absurdley long reviews haha
    Thank you Mr. Caff3ry, glad you like Sujin too. She's becoming very popular, one customer booked her last night for one hour and kept extending to a total of 7 hour
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Quote Originally Posted by DreamGirls View Post
    Thank you Mr. Caff3ry, glad you like Sujin too. She's becoming very popular, one customer booked her last night for one hour and kept extending to a total of 7 hour
    Omg wow 7 hours!!?? Thank you again Mr Dreamgirls next time I come again I want a firmer mattress.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Now that was a good morning Sunday read !!

Reading this felt like I was there in your POV, this is like literature POV feels . Sort of like that POV porn stuff

Excellent review as always Caff, might be one of your best too; love the start to finish.
    Thanks for the support as always sam It's 5:35am right now I just finished editing out most the grammatical errors, updated the ranking and addressed a few extra things I didn't do in the first release as i was too tired haha. My style ever since the first AR has always been to give the readers that POV experience. To me that's my preferred style of writing especially for an AR as at the end of the day you're reading this because you want to know if it's worth your time and money to go. I have to admit it's one of the ones where I feel l really needed to put the most effort in after all it is Dreamgirls. Only the best AR for the best of agencies and of course i had to do lovely Sujin justice as well.
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When, I'm bored at work and lurk the forums, reading these literature feels great. Thank You for your time in writing these masterpieces, it gives me great joy in reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by Souless View Post
    When, I'm bored at work and lurk the forums, reading these literature feels great. Thank You for your time in writing these masterpieces, it gives me great joy in reading them.
    Lol you're very welcome souless. Although I hope you're taking the proper precautions when browsing the forum at work haha. I'm happy my writing is a good way for you to kill time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    great write up bro. hat tip to a word smith.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast