Thread: 45 George OR 7 Cowper OR 22 Brodie

Senior Member(無間使者)

45 George OR 7 Cowper OR 22 Brodie

Looking for FS somewhere in western part (not CBD) which is best of these or any other shop and any specific girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i found 7 cowper to be dodgy so do others. 22 brodie used to be alright but is now under management by the same guy as 7 cowper and i haven't tried since.
    out of the 3 in the area id pick 45 george. 42 gladesville if you can make it that far east.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed, in the area the best would be 45 George. I will never set foot at Cowper st again.
    If you want to go out further west and spend a little more, cleopatra's is the place to be.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    45 george better shop in that area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just posted AR on 7 Cowper... a must avoid shop.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...09#post1194809

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    1 out of 3 nd u picked the worst one damn Not your lucky day lol.
    45 nd 22 it's soo much better more clean nd great guy that Roger !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, was tight on $ and horny as fuck...went to dead rubber...shame.
    I believe at 45 George its 120$ for 30mins?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    7 Cowper is probably the one shop here that has most unusual activity reviews for it. Somehow it has posters who do nothing but post always positive reviews for it, never try any other shop, never post anywhere else on the forum, and all seem to get levels of service that no-one else gets there (69, dfk, cim, hot girls that match photo).

If you punt enough you should try Asians@Smithfield if you're willing to just show up and take the best girl you see. I'd avoid the super busy times like night Fri/Sat because it gets so busy they put up crappy massage parlour style divides and pop up mattress beds in the hallway, and you'll still be sitting with 6 other guys in the waiting room.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    7 Cowper is probably the one shop here that has most unusual activity reviews for it. Somehow it has posters who do nothing but post always positive reviews for it, never try any other shop, never post anywhere else on the forum, and all seem to get levels of service that no-one else gets there (69, dfk, cim, hot girls that match photo).

If you punt enough you should try Asians@Smithfield if you're willing to just show up and take the best girl you see. I'd avoid the super busy times like night Fri/Sat because it gets so busy they put up crappy massage parlour style divides and pop up mattress beds in the hallway, and you'll still be sitting with 6 other guys in the waiting room.
    There used to be alot of fake users that did this and then most got banned: Biggerbanana, Dsmaker, lonelyorange, MandenMan, Alexcot, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer, multibillionaire, akkw2800

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the heads up on 7 Cowper, was very tempted from the other reviews. Will know to stay away.

Is there any as good as Ginza out west?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there any as good as Ginza out west?
    For Asian girls Ginza & 5Star are pretty much the best shops in Sydney. There aren't many that match them north south east or west.

For non-Asian (basically European heritage girls with some non-imported Asian girls) out west there is Cleopatras & Jingle Bells, they don't get any reviews here. Punterplanet might idk.