42 is fast becoming my regular watering hole. close to home and they seem to have heaps of girls working all the time with a steady stream of new girls.

went in with no booking on a wednsday early afternoon to see a lineup of..it must have been at least 8 girls. too many to keep track of their names and had to ask simon to show me a couple a second time around.

saw isla (or esla as written by the shop in some places) for a session in premium. photo posted is genuine (first pic in the post). these un-retouched full face showing photos that are posted of some girls by 42 are the best form of advertising. you know exactly what you're going to get. slim with minimal fat, just starting to sag a little C cups, slender long legs.

isla speaks very little english and doesn't try to make an effort. after a quick shower together, isla gives a reasonable bbbj. 69 is off the menu as its only a premium session.

sex was good. isla doesnt have an enthusiastic attitude but in the right positions you could see and feel her getting into it. good pumping in cowgirl, mish, doggy and spooning. got isla to finish me off in reverse cowgirl which was a nice sight.

with the variety on offer i dont think ill be back, but the session was far from being a waste.

face see for yourself
body 8/10
bbbj 7/10
sex 7/10