Thread: Bella - unprofessional

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bella - unprofessional

Visit : 18 Sep 2017

Was told that Bella is only available currently so choose her for 30mins. Place itself is bad, only one shower and punters have to run across for that. Had shower, Bella soaked me. Went to room, she puts on condom onto my bro and started sucking. I asked for 69~was declined. I asked to suck her boobies ~was declined. Asked her finger her again declined. Then she jumped onto me, initially slow but then started faster...liked it. Then went ti doggie, was good too. I lied down for another position she said you tired and takes out my condom...i was like wtf. Anyways i noticed she started watching time ...we were just half way 15mins....then said you go shower.
    I said no, i paid for 30mins, she offered massage which was like worst till.date, just pressing things randomly. I was disappointed anyways went to shower and head off in 20mins for 30mins session.
    After shower I intentionally asked Bella, you not taking shower or washing off? She said no, I do later. That's big no no for me next time.

Additionally.,,the shop is advertising Bella being 20yo from Singapore for today (Monday) roaster but its bogus as on Monday only Bella working was 26yr from HK (as she told me)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I stopped going to this shop ages ago. The service is poor and girls are unattractive. Half the photos they use are fake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lesson learned, never again to 7 Cowper. I should have read this forum bit more, there are multiple reports of bad to worst service and interestingly the good ARs are from same one person which makes it more dodgy.