Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How will children be taught if the same sex marriage bill is passed?

Banned
    Just asking, but do any of the punters talking about development and personality in young children actually have kids? Srs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight4ever View Post
    Voting No as it paves the way for them to adopt kids.
    Those paedophile-priests/clergies didn't adopt kids!.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe the yes/no should be put before the United Nations, since everyone is claiming human rights etc and Australia adopts UN resolutions?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    im on the fence. i don't mind if i live in a country with gay marriage or not, vote went straight in the bin. however i was very close to say no purely on the bases that 1 of my friends on fb started deleting people based on there "no" view point & as harrycd mentioned gender reassignment really is a deserves to a child. id say children with gay patient would have a higher probability of been diagnosed with gender dysphoria. if gay marriage is passed it would be easier to adopt and id expect an increase in gender dysphoria which would lead to a lot of boys with boobs and there dick chopped off and more flat chested girls with a sock in the pants.

and really iv watch enough anime to know no 1 likes a flat chested girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gay couples can already adopt, or get ivf, or become parents through surrogacy. There is no correlation between gay couples and gay or transgender children.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    Gay couples can already adopt, or get ivf, or become parents through surrogacy. There is no correlation between gay couples and gay or transgender children.
    Im not saying there is or isnt but i think it is far to early for any tests of significance to prove the above statement.

Banned
    Need a child psychologist to weigh in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Straight kids can say they are gay and use girls toilets? Free perfs.

Kids raised by gay couples are psychologically affected and becomes "double adapters" as the see from their gay parents it's normal to be bump jacked whilst in their natural instinct they like the opposite sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    "double adapters"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    same sex adoption does exist but its a lot easier and less time consuming to prove you are married then in a de facto relationship. its not fun.

i think a lot of gays but more so lesbians adopt feminism and all that gender fluid stuff that goes with it. if your telling your child that genre isn't black and white and its a spectrum, how confusing would that be. i used to play dress up in alll my sisters costume dresses as a child if i had gay parents that have a feminist view they would likely suspect i was transgender.

Banned
    Ha ha! I saw this marriage equality mural in Redfern the other night.

This is true marriage equalty - they are identical!

How about the blushing bride's awkwardly coy smile, hairy chest and floral bouquet of Australian natives.

Abbott - he's a card...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Whatever way the vote goes, when you wake up on 15th November 2017 life will be just the same it was on November 14 2017.
    It wont be the end of the world and it wont be the start of a brand new wonderful lollipops and rainbows wonderful utopia.
    You will still be eating, and drinking, and shitting, and pissing, and fucking, and paying bills, and working, and struggling with your rent or mortgage payments, and watching the footy ... and megalomaniacs will still be bringing us closer to annihilation, and do-gooders will still be doing good deeds, and the planet will still be warming up, and Bali will be full of tourists having a great time, and the Pope will give his weekly sermon in St Peters, people will still be watching Game of Thrones, and yeah ... life goes on ...
    The only thing different will be that the two pillow biting waxed fags next door will now be married ... and the two carpet eating hairy lezos living across the road will now be married.
    It will have zero impact on your life.
    Relax.
    It's all good.
    Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe it should be yes.
    I do not know what all the fuss is about.
    We are no longer living in the dark ages.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Except that in Canada they have come done hard on freedom of conscience. And the offenders have to pay the conviction fines, not to the court, but to the complainee! There is an army of people in Canada scouring the internet and press 27 / 7 / 365 with a financial incentive to be offended. If that happens in Australia, I feel there would be a general air of oppression.

I haven't voted yet because I'm desperate for reassurance and information about the actual legislation. I want to be positive about it but why have they put the cart before the horse and spending a fortune to do so when we don't know what we are voting for? It's crazy and disappointing. Can't we just find a way to make everyone happy? Why is it geared so that anyone has to come out the poorer?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Whatever way the vote goes, when you wake up on 15th November 2017 life will be just the same it was on November 14 2017.
    It wont be the end of the world and it wont be the start of a brand new wonderful lollipops and rainbows wonderful utopia.
    You will still be eating, and drinking, and shitting, and pissing, and fucking, and paying bills, and working, and struggling with your rent or mortgage payments, and watching the footy ... and megalomaniacs will still be bringing us closer to annihilation, and do-gooders will still be doing good deeds, and the planet will still be warming up, and Bali will be full of tourists having a great time, and the Pope will give his weekly sermon in St Peters, people will still be watching Game of Thrones, and yeah ... life goes on ...
    The only thing different will be that the two pillow biting waxed fags next door will now be married ... and the two carpet eating hairy lezos living across the road will now be married.
    Relax.
    It's all good.
    Enjoy!
    too right champ. live and let live, legends. if it aint hurtin anyone else, what's the big farken deal?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Who comes out the poorer? Any Canada references?
    It's just his way of trying to scare people to vote no.
    A bit strange considering he likes DD (he sure went to alot of trouble to be able to enjoy DD) and gangbangs ...

Banned
    We will have to vote every year until a YES happens. If you vote NO, you are just delaying it for another year. The trend around the world is that slowly countries are adopting gay marriage and so far, there are no countries that take back their decision on gay marriage. We should vote for YES or get left behind, regardless of your personal opinion.

All that bullshit about kids and rape... Seriously?
    If a gay rapist wants to rape a little boy, do you think he would think, "Ah, gay marriage is not allowed in this country so I guess I won't slide my cock in this boy's ass..."?
    If a boy wants to put on a dress, do you think he would contemplate about the legality of marriage before putting them on?

Also, the transgender bullshit thats happening in Western countries is a self-solving problem. By being trans, you are effectively removing yourself from the gene pool. Same goes with third wave feminism.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    We will have to vote every year until a YES happens. If you vote NO, you are just delaying it for another year.
    Yes, that is true. So I'm thinking that the best chance of getting some legislation that addresses the freedom of conscience issue is to have it drafted by the **** libs and the arsehole nats. They aren't so wimpy as labor and the greens. Which means we should vote yes. It's not a guarantee though because we are voting before we are given one. It is Hobson's choice. No-one wants injustice no matter on who it is imposed, on gays or through a later Stasi-like persecution of non-correct thinking.

Banned
    Que? I'm just wondering though if the same sex marriage debate has much to do with DD?

It's just an arsehole after all. And they are famously like opinions - everyone's got one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    It's just his way of trying to scare people to vote no.
    A bit strange considering he likes DD (he sure went to alot of trouble to be able to enjoy DD) and gangbangs ...
    See God Member now this i find funny

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast