Thread: Mandy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mandy

I've been meaning to write this AR for a few days and haven't got around to it, now I'm not in the mood to write a long ar, so here's a quick one, better than nothing. If it's lacking in detail, just ask.

Looks: sexy, slim, nice curvy butt, natural c's (I think, not great with cup size).

English: pretty much none

Service included dfk, cim, daty, pussy slide.

Mandy is very active, good dfk. Started with a shower together, mainly just a wash then onto the bed. Some dfk, catbath, and bbbj. After a little while she repositioned so I could perform some daty. I'll say she is active again, she likes to move and grind a bit and is quite vocal. After some time she changed positions again and continued bbbj until cim. This lead to the only small disappointment, which I don't think is exclusive to Mandy, I'll come back to that.

Then I lay back for a quick recharge, Mandy doesn't take long before she starts playing again for round two, no prompting from me. This is where she did a pussy slide, felt great I just laid back and let her take charge, I thought we came pretty close to accidental penetration, but luckily not. I'm not sure if my will power would have said stop. I indicated for a dom, and spent the rest of the session fucking in various positions enjoying the sounds Mandy was making, like I was a dog playing with a squeaky toy.

Back to the small downside, I don't usually do cim, i know some girls don't do it and it costs extra with some, and whether I cum in mouth or pull out doesn't affect my enjoyment. This time I asked reception to clarify the difference between premium and diamond services, was told diamond included dfk and cim. I like dfk as it feels more intimate and passionate. It seemed like Mandy thought cim was expected? Or she knew it was part of the service, so I continued to that point. Her reaction was perhaps normal, after cim she got up and spat, washed her mouth out, spat again. Slight turn off for me, I would rather not have cim if the girl seems like she doesn't enjoy it. I reiterate, this is not a criticism of Mandy, just wondering if this is a common reaction?

Anyway, I enjoyed the session and would see Mandy again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For health and hygiene issues for girl and other clients I think it would be important she spit and wash her mouth after CIM. Nothing personal but I wouldn't like to be her next customer if she hadn't. It would seem sensible general practice, particularly if girl does DFK, and you wrote that she does. I am not all that keen on combination of DFK and CIM for this reason. I generally wash my mouth with Listerine after DATY as a precaution. We all need to look after ourselves. Apart from this Mandy seems like a good punt. Any idea off age.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True, I usually wash with mouth wash in the shower at the end. But it Makes perfect sense to do it straight after the act.

Early to mid twenties I would say

Thanks for the After Report Miyamoto !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13sunset View Post
    For health and hygiene issues for girl and other clients I think it would be important she spit and wash her mouth after CIM. Nothing personal but I wouldn't like to be her next customer if she hadn't. It would seem sensible general practice, particularly if girl does DFK, and you wrote that she does. I am not all that keen on combination of DFK and CIM for this reason.
    My thoughts exactly.. I find it strange there is not a service class of girls who only offer DFK as an extra (like liaisons does), it's the safest "natural" extra (especially if bbbj & daty are not offered) and I'm sure there is a group of both girls and clients this would appeal to..

Mandy available now!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42