Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New shop on lutwyche road

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New shop on lutwyche road

Hello all

I have noticed a new feel good massage shop corner Felix and lutwyche rds. Just wondering if anyone has tried yet? Am thinking of paying a visit soon and then report but would be interested to know if anybody been and left happy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah been trying to get out that way to try maybe be a visit on the weekend is needed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If it's the one at Windsor called Massage on Albion or something like that, by the look of their wechat ad it looks legit. I guess you don't know until you try though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No this one is at 599 lutwyche rd and is in Lutwyche not Windsor. It is only few weeks open

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This place is an old converted shop. Upon entry there is a small rec area and then a few rooms either side of the hallway. I was met by a stout but attractive and buxom asian girl who unfortunatly didnt introduce herself. She asked if i wanted to stay and assuming it would b her i agreed. The room i had was of good size, clean and bright with what appeared to b a proper massage table and a good A/C.
    She took my $60 and left. A few minutes later the door opens but its not her but is a very pretty slim girl so was'nt feeling too bad about it. We hit it off pretty much straight away and the massage got off to a flying start,she even threw in a few things im sure she would have had on the" value added" list. Great time a bit suprised but will b back as this local is much easier for me to get this level of service than where it used to b.
    Last edited by reddoor; 29-12-2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Spell

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Drove past today and saw a hottie in a tight dress out front on the phone. Might have to try the place out 😊

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco80 View Post
    Drove past today and saw a hottie in a tight dress out front on the phone. Might have to try the place out 😊
    Do it bro. Been there a few times now, fun times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I gather from the last few comments this place has changed hands or some thing?
    I went here a while ago and it was shocking, very stuck up Indian chick was happy to take my cash for what was a terrible option 1 but left the clean up to me lol.

Sounds like it might be worth another try which is good news I have been looking for some where new to go of late.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been there a few times already and always left very happy. Definitely give it a try, you won’t regret.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Vinman Totally different shop mate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Vinman Totally different shop mate
    Yeah sounds like poor bugger went to one on the left outbound. The difference between the two is huge.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, it was the wrong shop alright.
    Tried the new shop out yesterdy. Wasn't the greatest experience but definitely a much better punt than the one I previously mentioned in this thread 😉

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ally Lutwyche

Quote Originally Posted by Royalist18 View Post
    Been there a few times already and always left very happy. Definitely give it a try, you won’t regret.
    Was seeing Ally there! Very recommended! Apparently she has left the establishment. Does anyone know if she's gone to another shop?Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ally Lutwyche

Was seeing Ally at Lutwyche - Highly recommended! - She seems to have left that Est. Anyone know where she's gone?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker5 View Post
    Was seeing Ally at Lutwyche - Highly recommended! - She seems to have left that Est. Anyone know where she's gone?
    Why did the names always appear only when the girls have left?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by levi View Post
    I understand your point

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by levi View Post
    Because there are too many dickheads on this forum that spoil a good thing. If someone finds a regular gem, they often keep it to themselves to avoid losing them to the masses.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had my first dud here, was full of great expectations based on previous visits but not this time. When i arrived I was greeted by a star and she looked so gorgeous but did'nt do massage. The other girl i had paled by comparison, i could'nt get her outta my head, especially what she was wearing.
    im just not sure which school it was from haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A star that did not massage...that’s very disappointing haha!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalist18 View Post
    A star that did not massage...that’s very disappointing haha!
    Aren’t we just skipping the massage bit sometime? Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast