Thread: KESHA: translator says "a Sino-Russian hybrid" ... I say an EXOTIC, BUSTY and BEAUTIFUL girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

KESHA: translator says "a Sino-Russian hybrid" ... I say an EXOTIC, BUSTY and BEAUTIFUL girl

Kesha is stunning!
    Beautiful exotic face, hot body, big natural tits - she is the sort of girl you see in magazines, movies, and websites but think you will never meet in real life .. and there she was moaning and smiling contentedly as I slipped my dick inside her.

LOOKS and BODY
    Kesha is from China and around mid 20s and told me via her phone translator "I am a Sino-Russian hybrid" LOL!
    She definitely has an exotic look so the Russian blood makes sense.
    She is very pretty, actually I would go as far as to say she is beautiful.
    And she has got a great body.
    She is worth seeing just for her amazing set of natural DD to E cup tits.
    She's got a sexy, slim but still curvy body - not gym fit, but nice and soft and feminine.
    Nice legs, cute little bum and her skin is perfect and so soft and silky smooth.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Kesha has a bit of experience but still has a fresh, raw, natural feel about her.
    She s not as skilled as some of the other Chinese girls like Cookie, Kiki, Taylor etc, but she knows what she is doing and very keen to please.
    Her English is close to zero, so if like me you don't speak Chinese communication is not easy, but with a babe like Kesha it doesn't really matter - I could just look at her all night and I would be the happiest man on earth.
    She is a warm, sweet, friendly girl, and has a GFE vibe.
    She has a routine if you like to just let her do her thing and pamper you, but I prefer be more interactive, and she was very responsive to that.

DFK and DATY
    Kesha still has her FOB bush, but that's OK with me.
    She is a nice girl to DATY and her reactions are very enthusiastic and cute.
    Kesha has a unique DFK technique - kind of like a kitten drinking milk - very sexy in it's own way.

BBBJ
    Kesha has a long slow sensual build up before the BBBJ which includes a catbath, balls swallowing and licking, nipple play and of course Spanish with her beautiful big tits.
    She also offered DD, but I declined.
    Her BBBJ is not the best at Ginza but still pretty good and got better when she followed my instructions and did a few things I like for me.

FUCKING
    Kesha is a nice fuck, but not a wild fuck.
    She is a nice snug fit and we took things nice and slow and gentle.
    Maybe she can take it harder, but I enjoyed it just like that - slow, and sensual.

OVERALL
    Kesha is a beautiful girl.
    Her pretty face with her slightly exotic looks and perfect features, along with her hot body and beautiful tits make her a special girl already.
    And when you add to that her warm personality, and keen to please attitude, well that's a top class girl.
    She probably needs a bit more experience to reach the service level of the other Chinese girl at Ginza, but you will have a wonderful time giving her that experience.

Banned
    She has a very average body. Size 8 with body fat on bum and stomach. Face is ok but I have seen better too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Best bbbj ive had tbh. Starts off slow and sensual and knows when to turn it up. Gives good spanish too.... surprised me to feel that her boobs were real.

She gave me boiling hot water when she asked if I was thirsty though and nearly burned my mouth out .... what the hell is up with that hahaha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys will def give her a visit

Quote Originally Posted by juzzie View Post
    Best bbbj ive had tbh. Starts off slow and sensual and knows when to turn it up. Gives good spanish too.... surprised me to feel that her boobs were real.

She gave me boiling hot water when she asked if I was thirsty though and nearly burned my mouth out .... what the hell is up with that hahaha.
    Hi bro
    I don't rate her BBBJ as highly as you do, but it was pretty good, and I had a similar experience in that it did get better and faster after a slow build up.
    And she offered me hot water to drink too LOL!
    I have been offered cold water, and hot tea before, but never hot water. LOL!
    I think it is some sort of test; if you can skull down the hot water without flinching then you are man enough to be worthy of her
    I failed!
    And yes, Spanish in between those puppies is heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Globepunter View Post
    Thanks guys will def give her a visit
    You are gonna love this girl bro.
    Just remember if she offers you a cup of boiling water just drink it down in one gulp.
    Show no fear and no pain and she will fall madly in lust with you

I don't post much besides reading all of rooter's ginza posts.
    I visited Kesha today because I am really into mixed women and big tits, esp if they are natural.
    Rooter described her pretty accurate.
    She is imo very pretty. great gfe service, not pse. She has her routine she likes but will do whatever you want, just ask and she'll do her best!
    BBBJ was amazing. The start was very slow but after 5mins she picks up hand speed and suction and i nearly let it go lol. So I had to stop her.
    Sex was great - watching those tits jiggle everywhere.
    We had 10mins to spare after the done deed. So she offered to massage my back which i thought was nice.
    She only speaks Chinese and we had a short lovely DnM.
    For me 10/10 as i felt she gave her best service to me, always smiling + positive attitude, I love her looks, she not skinny but she's the curvy type like KK, great person to talk to after business (I like to socialize after my business and so far best lady to chat to).
    Only downside if you wanted to ask me - maybe over moans?

A must see girl! Treat her well brothers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Glad to see you enjoy her too! Really good girl and cannot wait to see her again. But the question I need to ask is how did you go with the hot water?

Quote Originally Posted by harden13 View Post
    I don't post much besides reading all of rooter's ginza posts.
    I visited Kesha today because I am really into mixed women and big tits, esp if they are natural.
    Rooter described her pretty accurate.
    She is imo very pretty. great gfe service, not pse. She has her routine she likes but will do whatever you want, just ask and she'll do her best!
    BBBJ was amazing. The start was very slow but after 5mins she picks up hand speed and suction and i nearly let it go lol. So I had to stop her.
    Sex was great - watching those tits jiggle everywhere.
    We had 10mins to spare after the done deed. So she offered to massage my back which i thought was nice.
    She only speaks Chinese and we had a short lovely DnM.
    For me 10/10 as i felt she gave her best service to me, always smiling + positive attitude, I love her looks, she not skinny but she's the curvy type like KK, great person to talk to after business (I like to socialize after my business and so far best lady to chat to).
    Only downside if you wanted to ask me - maybe over moans?

A must see girl! Treat her well brothers
    Great to hear from you harden bro.
    You should share your experiences with us more often.
    You are clearly a man with fine taste in women.
    I wish I could speak Chinese.
    Even with our very limited communication I could feel Kesha is a really sweet girl with a warm personality and good sense of humour and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by juzzie View Post
    Glad to see you enjoy her too! Really good girl and cannot wait to see her again. But the question I need to ask is how did you go with the hot water?
    No hot water was offered to me haha
    Maybe i'm not special enough!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well another one gone ...looks like there have been a few to leave recently