Thread: #nuthtecunt

Senior Member(無間使者)

#nuthtecunt

If you've heard the story about Tony Abbott getting headbutted, there is a new twitter hashtag #nutthecunt. I think most will agree, whilst not condoning violence this is bloody funny.
    The story goes that a "yes" supporter confronted Abbott and headbutted him, but in the perpetrators own words "[It] was just a lifelong ambition to headbutt a fascist because I'm a skinhead that likes ska music and hates fascism. He's an evil c---, I'm an anarchist and I believe in human rights."

Speaking exclusively to Channel 7, Astro Labe denied the attack had anything to do with the former Prime Minister’s opposition to same sex marriage.

Labe had been drinking for six hours when he spotted Mr Abbott walking from a meeting on Hobart's waterfront.

"I was thinking: 'there's Tony Abbott, I'm going to headbutt him'," he said.

“I decided I was never going to get the opportunity to head-butt that c*** again, so I seized the moment."
    Asked if he’d do it again, Labe answered “probably”. “Depends on my level of sobriety,” he added.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    "[It] was just a lifelong ambition to headbutt a fascist because I'm a skinhead that likes ska music and hates fascism. He's an evil c---, I'm an anarchist and I believe in human rights."

Speaking exclusively to Channel 7, Astro Labe denied the attack had anything to do with the former Prime Minister’s opposition to same sex marriage.

Labe had been drinking for six hours when he spotted Mr Abbott walking from a meeting on Hobart's waterfront.

"I was thinking: 'there's Tony Abbott, I'm going to headbutt him'," he said.

“I decided I was never going to get the opportunity to head-butt that c*** again, so I seized the moment."
    Asked if he’d do it again, Labe answered “probably”. “Depends on my level of sobriety,” he added.
    Yeah, he sounds like a real upstanding citizen who believes in "human rights". Enough to violently assault someone he disagrees with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    It's dumb and can't be supported on principle but it is funny. Plus Tony Abbott is a cunt, and with his own history of violence.
    History of violence?

Please elaborate if you can - genuine curiosity

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    So typical of Mr Rabbit to twist this around to suit his own political agenda.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    History of violence?

Please elaborate if you can - genuine curiosity
    He used to be a boxer:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Abbott

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Yeah i knew that but i dunno if that counts as violent. Didnt he actually punch up Joe Hockey in a union game back in their younger days.

Taking politics out of it for some reason i think Abbott would be able to throw down in a proper fight.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A drunk thug in a t shirt head butts a sober thug in a suit.

Banned
    Good on him! I'm not sure about Abbott in particular but a lot of these politicians need a belting. A lot of themm are responsible for genocide and starting wars, fucking over the country's working class etc. I hope someone headbutts Trump or better yet kills the fucker before he starts WW111 with N.Korea!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another funny comment I saw when the only description was it was a guy with a yes badge, someone said it was an Optus employee angry about how Abbott destroyed the NBN

Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    Another funny comment I saw when the only description was it was a guy with a yes badge, someone said it was an Optus employee angry about how Abbott destroyed the NBN
    It was Trumbles that destroyed the NBN, but yeah.

WayneK
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Focker View Post
    Good on him! I'm not sure about Abbott in particular but a lot of these politicians need a belting. A lot of themm are responsible for genocide and starting wars, fucking over the country's working class etc. I hope someone headbutts Trump or better yet kills the fucker before he starts WW111 with N.Korea!
    You seriously think its Trumps fault with N Korea?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Well, I've heard a few stories mostly about his Sydney Uni St Paul's College day's but only a couple have been verified publicly. Yeah there was the time when he knocked out Hockey on the rugby field (they were on the same team). And this incident when he lost student council presidency elections. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nati...30eb931d90b37c
    The link wont open for me.

I didn't realise that he and Hockey were on the same team when they fought lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    can't understand why anyone would condone the mans actions. I don't agree with Abbott but surely he, like everyone, has the rite to walk a public street safely

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Never think about this , good link

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a big fan of violence against Phillies (no matter how loathsome they are) but I did smile when reading of this the first time.
    Makes my a bit of a hypocrite I suppose