Thread: Christchurch - New Zealand

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Christchurch - New Zealand

LAgirls.co.nz -- Kendall. This place seemed ok from its website and the conversation I had with the madam. It was a complete waste of time and money, however.

Kendall was supposed to be petite. I would say 'dumpy' -- perhaps what some of the gentlemen on this site refer to as a pork chop. Nice, big, firm, natural breasts, though, when I finally got my hands on them.

I don't think she even once looked me in the eye. I interrupted a back massage after about
    10 minutes when it never descended below my waist. She moved to CBJ in a position that showed me nothing but how plump she was.

Sex, with her on top, seemed a desperate attempt to get something quite unpleasant over and done with as quickly as possible. She leaned across my body, with both her hands on one side of it, hair completely covering her face.

'I don't kiss', she said sullenly at one point.

I jerked myself off in the end. She couldn't or wouldn't even help with some under-ball action. When I came she raced from the room complaining that we'd run overtime.

Perhaps it was that massage, I thought.

But then suddenly all I could think of was that lost hour and that lost NZ$185.

Shortly after that, I missed my plane, which cost me another $250.

All in all, a fruitless and expensive Sunday afternoon in Christchurch.

Banned
    That's not a good experience. Always punting home more comfortable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not good exp this one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not fun............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When you go to nz, you go to see the sheep mate not the WL. lol