Thread: C Taylor - Sweet and Intense

C Taylor - Sweet and Intense (Updated)

Taylor already had plenty of reviews, but after the session with her, I felt she definitely deserve another one. From reading all the positive reviews for Taylor, I always wanted to try her. Saw Taylor was on the roster on Saturday, made the appointment, booking was easy and smooth as usual.

First impression of Taylor, she is quite a figure. Tall, slim and nice long silky black hair, wearing a bikini top and a mini skirt, which fitted her perfectly. She helped me put my bag down on the chair and quickly came over and ask me if she can kiss me. Much to my surprise but how can I say no to that. Taylor has very soft lips and tongue, they were fantastic to kiss to. While DFK, she slowly help me to undress. She then offered me to undress for her as well, which I find that very sexy and of course I gladly accepted. (One thing to note, Taylor was also wearing black stockings, which is a first time for me for a WL. She asked me if I want the stockings back on after the shower too, which is a bonus for me.)

Shower was standard, but Taylor did lean her back towards me and asked me to wash/play with her boobs. I must say they are natural, nice, big and soft. Nipples are nice and pink as well.

After the shower, Taylor started with a catbath on the back. Again with that tongue, it was very enjoyable. DD was intense and sensational, especially Taylor also pays attention to the little one at the same time as well. BBBJ was also intense, I rarely cum with BBBJ alone, but Taylor really knows her techniques and I have to stop her twice before the main course. Pussy is nicely trimmed and clean, great for DATY or 69.

Onto the main course, like other reviews have mentioned, Taylor has a very tight pussy. Only managed to try two positions before I cannot hold my load any longer.

Taylor is a very sweet girl, she will cater to all your needs and fantasies. During the whole session, she will DFK you whenever she finds an opportunity. She is more GFE in my opinion, but she can be very PSE when she is teasing you as well. Return factor is definitely a 10/10 for me.

Updated.
    Since the last review, I have been going back to see Taylor a couple more times.
    The more you get to know her, the more you will get out from her, I can tell she really appreciates return customers.
    And as long as you treat her well, you will get the ultimate GFE from her, and she will treat you like a king.
    It also feels she is getting better and better, especially her eye contact during BBBJ, it will suck your soul away.

Nice work
    I find repeat visits are key for better GFE, especially true with girls you click with at Ginza.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey juice, just a quick question.. are her boobs all natural?

Hi dammiyt, can confirm her boobs are all natural, soft and great shape.