Thread: Hana

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hana

This is my first AR, I’d like to start with a little history from my perspective. I had been introduced to punting through massage at Midas by a mate, after a couple of years a quick google brought me to aus99 forums and after reading through threads I’d decided that Ginza was a popular enough choice for a fairly risk free punt on FS. That was about 3 years ago. I have punted at other places but for me, the combination of quality for price and risk free punt hasn’t been matched anywhere else (admittedly with not much variation – I’m not much of a risk taker). Ginza has been good to me, I’m more of a GFE kind of guy than PSE and I think the girls at Ginza are able to sense what the customer is after and adapt accordingly. Quick note to people who might not be sure, I first started out by going for a line up at Ginza – that’s not the thing to do – the bookings outnumber the girls available. I think the best way to book at Ginza is decide the girl you would like to see and text Ginza to see if she is available at the time you want, you will either get an affirmative or an alternate time.

To the review. Hana is a Korean WL with an all natural body. I’m not into enhanced boobs, I prefer natural and firm, Hana is a size B, firm and perky. Her body is my type as well, not too thin, and not large – that description is I admit subjective but it works for me – I prefer natural to enhanced.

Personality wise Hana is very nice (as a whole Ginza girls are – I haven’t met one who hasn’t been perfect customer service.) The Ginza profile page says that Hana provides rim job, and she did ask me if I wanted my “bum kissed” which I declined.

The Ginza standard is the shower together and the WL usually will provide bbbj in the shower. Afterwards we started with bbbj on the bed, Hana soon moved on to slipping on the dom and going into cowgirl position. The dfk was consistent throughout, Next was missionary and I came. It all sounds clinical, but as a customer it’s what works for me. We cuddled for a bit, chatted a bit about geo politics, how could you not with the current world situation. We next tried for round two, and she was just as attentive and passionate as when we first started the session.

Overall Hana is a nice girl, if you like natural and perky, she is for you.

Banned
    Is her muff (cunt) bald?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Is her muff (cunt) bald?
    Yes, she is fully shaved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by geekstyle View Post
    This is my first AR, I’d like to start with a little history from my perspective. I had been introduced to punting through massage at Midas by a mate, after a couple of years a quick google brought me to aus99 forums and after reading through threads I’d decided that Ginza was a popular enough choice for a fairly risk free punt on FS. That was about 3 years ago. I have punted at other places but for me, the combination of quality for price and risk free punt hasn’t been matched anywhere else (admittedly with not much variation – I’m not much of a risk taker). Ginza has been good to me, I’m more of a GFE kind of guy than PSE and I think the girls at Ginza are able to sense what the customer is after and adapt accordingly. Quick note to people who might not be sure, I first started out by going for a line up at Ginza – that’s not the thing to do – the bookings outnumber the girls available. I think the best way to book at Ginza is decide the girl you would like to see and text Ginza to see if she is available at the time you want, you will either get an affirmative or an alternate time.

To the review. Hana is a Korean WL with an all natural body. I’m not into enhanced boobs, I prefer natural and firm, Hana is a size B, firm and perky. Her body is my type as well, not too thin, and not large – that description is I admit subjective but it works for me – I prefer natural to enhanced.

Personality wise Hana is very nice (as a whole Ginza girls are – I haven’t met one who hasn’t been perfect customer service.) The Ginza profile page says that Hana provides rim job, and she did ask me if I wanted my “bum kissed” which I declined.

The Ginza standard is the shower together and the WL usually will provide bbbj in the shower. Afterwards we started with bbbj on the bed, Hana soon moved on to slipping on the dom and going into cowgirl position. The dfk was consistent throughout, Next was missionary and I came. It all sounds clinical, but as a customer it’s what works for me. We cuddled for a bit, chatted a bit about geo politics, how could you not with the current world situation. We next tried for round two, and she was just as attentive and passionate as when we first started the session.

Overall Hana is a nice girl, if you like natural and perky, she is for you.
    I think Hana might be Ayu formerly of No 5. Marrickville? Can someone confirm?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    mina is former ayu from marrickville 5

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    I think Hana might be Ayu formerly of No 5. Marrickville? Can someone confirm?
    That would be Mina, not Hana. Mina is definitely worth a visit, very passionate about sex and perfect skin, perfect pussy for DATY.
    Hana is a different girl with all natural body too, white smooth skin, also worth a visit. In facts, lots of girls at Ginza worth a visit.

Banned
    Yeah confirmed, mirror miror on the wall told me it's Mina who was Ayu in M5. What's going on xboyx, woke up in the middle of the night seeing your ARs on Ginza. On fire lol.