Thread: Not a very positive experience...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Not a very positive experience...

I went here today expecting the prices to be as listed on both their website and on the forum ($30/30 mins) for happy ending massage. When I get there I'm informed that it will be $50 PLUS tips (which were $25!!). Yeah I got massively ripped off considering the massage was veery subpar and over in about 5 minutes, and the 2nd part was pretty dull too (but honestly it wasn't terrible, I enjoyed myself - my complaint is more about the price). The guy at the desk told me the information on the forum is old, but their website lists those prices too. I believe he should've offered some sort of discount considering I paid more than twice as much as I was expecting and could have got a real good massage somewhere else for $75.

Very disappointed!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tend to agree if u r talking clothed HE massage ... this shop post regularly every day their roster with the prices $30/30min clothed HE msg, $50 nude msg and $70 full sex 30mins ... so if u paid $75 for HE then wonder what the $70 advertised for full sex entails ?? another $25 tip would take it to $95 for 30mins which comparing the look of these Ashfield MILFs in photos does not compare value wise with other $95 class places like 65TP and 533 Willoughby.... hmmm? .... they need to change their daily roster posting quiksmart to clarify pricing me thinks, or punters will drift....
    true that most massage places offer $30/30mins as start massage only price and expect a $30-50 tip direct to ML for the HE (with extras)... it shouldnt advertise the HE as included in price even though $30 seems a bit unreal....
    sorry for your loss ... but which girl did u score as it sounds like it was atleast bearable

scary place, went there tonight for the first time.
    Walked in, walked out.

Shop Owner
    6 girls working today
    Lily Honey fang
    Alice Helen linda
    All good service for you
    Shop open everyday

Shop Owner
    6 girls working today
    Lily Honey Hellen
    Alice coco Cindy
    All good service for you
    Shop open everyday

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For any shop, if u don't feel right. Stop paying them. Leave and find another one.