Thread: Deer

Banned

Deer

Well, she already has a lot of reviews under her belt already. She is certainly popular. But anyway here is mine, in point form:

1). She is tiny, and what I mean is that this girl is super tiny, even for an Asian. And yes, that includes her pussy. She us so tiny, she wears kid-sized shoes.
    2). She gives good massage. I was surprised at her strength. When asked, she said that giving hand jobs makes her muscles strong haha.
    3). She rides really well. She has a sexy posture when riding my cock, and untying her hair whilst riding me was really hot.
    4). She has long, thick hair. Lovely.
    5). Her face looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt. About 80-90% similar.
    6). Non-Chinese customers might have a hard time communicating with her. You will need at least a semi-conversational level of Mandarin. There's a lot of common words she doesn't understand.
    7). BBBJ is very, very good, but not the best. Erika Khan is still the blowjob queen for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review, I'm just about ready to visit this place, most reviews are good. I have been struggling lately to find a go to place where as before I couldn't miss. I'm ditching the lower class places and going to move up a bit, tried one upmarket place and was disappointed. But it sounds like here is going to hit the mark.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Strangely didn't think she looked particularly Chinese.. let alone asian.. wonder if she's got some western in her gene pool. Her English was good enough for me to have decent chat. Not deep and meaningful but good enough. Personally and English wiser i think i clicked with her more than ayu. Did find deers bj ever so slightly toothy... but she does have a small... well everything. She's just gorgeous.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm sold and will let know how I go

Banned
    5). Her face looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt. About 80-90% similar.

couldn't agree more
    it's Asian ver.

from 3pm today... many reviews must mean something.