Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This girl will change your expectation of top services! You won't be surrendering unless she say so!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I think you should also include Joey. That was the girl my mate pick and he come out a very happy man.

Having said that we exchange notes few days ago and he went back for a Gold session with Joey and he said it was so so. Guess you just can't expect younger girls has the experience like MILFs.
    It's not just younger girls. Many girls think they can butterfly themselves out of a Diamond session. You can see so many complaints in the after report section of Gold/Diamond services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After a breathtaking session with Linda from Ruby KissI was feeling wanting more. Remember brother lonely heart's report about Michelle so I though I try my luck at 359. After all its only 10 minutes walk.

Lucky me she was available. Photo 80% real when compare. Nice enhanced tits and she is really so tiny, 155 max.

Only feel like going 1 round so go for half hour gold services (I wish Ruby Kiss has this option too). Everything is as OP written. Amazing services!!

One thing is that cow girl teasing that OP mentioned. If you guys were to see this girl, it should not be missed and best with a BYO Zero. She was so in control through out the session in bed I hardly have to move a muscle and yet the sensation was just exceptional. All that I can say is she is a true master with man!!

This girl is a must see in Surry hills. Together with Julia of 359 . These girls provide some of the best and unique experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12