Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My love for Brown Girls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

My love for Brown Girls

I love brown girls. I much prefer brown Asian to lighter skinned Asian girls. I much prefer brown Asian girls with big boobs. I love Asian girls with beautiful smooth brown legs. I love Asian girls with cute little brown waxed... Well u know. And i especially love brown Asian girls who let u b extra naughty. So u can imagine my delight when i made a booking at a popular shop and said " ill just take who ever u have available" and then all of the above walks into the room. I just couldnt drag myself away from her lips.
    Sometimes punting is such hard work. 😂😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM please Red 😂

Red, Red, Red ... I hear ya, man, haha. never frown with brown, lol, although it has been the orchestration of my downfall. just cannot say no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I love brown girls. I much prefer brown Asian to lighter skinned Asian girls. I much prefer brown Asian girls with big boobs. I love Asian girls with beautiful smooth brown legs. I love Asian girls with cute little brown waxed... Well u know. And i especially love brown Asian girls who let u b extra naughty. So u can imagine my delight when i made a booking at a popular shop and said " ill just take who ever u have available" and then all of the above walks into the room. I just couldnt drag myself away from her lips.
    Just on that note, is it polite asking to see who is available n then choose, or best just book a name n hope she is a HAB

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Just on that note, is it polite asking to see who is available n then choose, or best just book a name n hope she is a HAB
    What ever suits u best man, its your money. A strategy i sometimes use is to book 2 girls for 30 mins not only is it great fun but u may find a gem sometimes one of the girls will give u subtle hints about seeing just her next time for more than she can do in a double.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Red, Red, Red ... I hear ya, man, haha. never frown with brown, lol, although it has been the orchestration of my downfall. just cannot say no.
    I think ill b joining u soon FJ. Got 3 brown honeys on my payroll at the moment. Im gonna need a bigger cup to sell more pencils at this rate. 😞

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now Im worried your a bloody mind reader Red

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All of your desciptions is a delight Love these girl as well especially extra naughty and with big natural boobs...cant keep my mouth and handsbfrom them .. Anyone can PM some good tips😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes punting is such hard work. ����
    Any specific brown girls you recommend reddoor? pm me. Many thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Now Im worried your a bloody mind reader Red
    Nah, just sheer bloody luck man.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love Asian girl only, always good service, tender skin and fit body haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thai, nice slim body, very cheeky, nice smile, shaved. Prob late 30s but good for age and good service plus extra, extra brown, darkest ive had. Won't name shop, too obvious but pm if interested. Inner Bris area.
    Face 6
    Body 7
    Attitude 9
    Up side, laughs alot
    Down side, only works one day a week. Maybe more somewhere else im not aware of.

Banned
    What about Abo's?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There are a few Nepalese girls working at Bris shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There's an Indian girl working the Unique Thai and Cosy Thai shops.
    Here is her advert.
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-STAFFORD.html

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    There's an Indian girl working the Unique Thai and Cosy Thai shops.
    Here is her advert.
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-STAFFORD.html
    Been there... Wont be again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like those beach girls with the tan line....I once had a Japanese at GC, so sexy and she let me do so much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lexie, Japanese girl at Smile in Surfers has lovely brown skin with sexy tan lines... nice girl too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cream at SS tan lines & will deliver

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So i was lazing on Copacabana Beach watching all the pretty butts when i dozed off and fell into a deep dream.
    In that dream i was lying on a nice big masssge table in a nice new massage shop with a bubbly brown girl from the beach. She was so nice and kept me in a state of bliss with her smooth strokes and the blissfull serene atmosphere of the room.
    Certainly a nice change, a bit of BBB.
    Cant wait for the sand between my toes again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast