Thread: Return of the entourage! Ft. Mia

Post Return of the entourage! Ft. Mia

Return of the entourage! Ft. Mia

Time of visit: 8:30 pm Monday. 25/09/17
    Working Lady: Mia

Price: $260/1 hour
    Contact Details 0417110110 / 0488857827
    Business Hours: From 12pm Daily.

(To skip the intro scroll down to “AR starts here”)

Good evening gentleman,

So I know I said I was going to review 533 next…but that had to come on hold due a Wechat message late Saturday night.

Sam88: “Hey woods is coming down on Monday time to party.”

Caff3ry: “Alright where are we going though?”

Sam88: “Probably 5star, I’ll have to check with him.”

Caff3ry: “Alright 5star it is another one of the big 3 off my list

Sam88: “Ok cool see you Monday.”

Caff3ry: “Ciao.”

And thus the return of the entourage came to be. Time for another adventure featuring, Sam88, Woods23 and of course yours truly Mr Caff3ry. A night filled with booze, banter, good friends and of course good fucking sex.

9:00am Monday

Unfortunately for me today was not a day where I could just laze around and do nothing, in fact it was quite the opposite.

Caff3ry: “Fuck, I could have sworn it was only 8...ZZZZZZZ”

Against all my will I had to drag myself out of bed and go to work as I’m currently on mid semester break. Opening the blinds and balcony my room fills with light and fresh air. Such a nice sunny day so many other things I could be doing during mid semester break… oh well. Open the wardrobe and grab a white shirt, grey ankle trousers, navy double breasted blazer in linen (cause it’s starting to warm up so no more wool suits for me). Quick shower and shave, a spray of Dior Sauvage parfum and finally choosing a tie…burgundy stripe today.

Head out the door a quick walk into the CBD and to work we go. Honestly 7:00pm could not come fast enough.

7:00pm
    WECHAT GROUP MESSAGE

Sam88: “Where are we meeting? The usual place?.”

Caff3ry: “Yeah I was originally going to suggest we meet somewhere else cause I’m sick of the food there but seeing as we are slightly running behind schedule usual meeting place it is.”

Sam88: “Alright well you head over first I’m running a bit behind but I’ll be there soon.”

Caff3ry: “I’ll be there soon as well just leaving Sussex star now.”

Sam88: “What were you doing at SS???”

Caff3ry: “I’ll tell you later

Woods: “Ok I’m leaving the Hilton now.”

Caff3ry: “Hilton this time, what happened to 4 seasons?”

Woods: “I felt like a change, plus It’s closer to the usual meeting point so I don’t have to walk as much.”

Caff3ry: “Fair enough see you soon woods.”

A short walk to Bambini trust, and seeing as I was first to arrive I grab the pre booked table I had arranged earlier and start with a glass of red as I wait for the others.

Not long after the wine is served Woods arrives followed shortly by Sam. I request another 2 glasses while also ordering dinner and the 3 of us got comfortable as the night began.

As expected things were as good as can be, good company, good wine (although woods only drank a little as he was driving tonight bless him) and food was the same as before, not to say that it wasn’t good but it gets a bit boring when you eat at the same place frequently, nevertheless it wasn’t the food or the drinks we had gathered for it was the night ahead. We caught up in the brief hour or so we spent there as it had been nearly 2 months since our last escapade. Sam for the most part has been on hiatus since our last outing due to work taking priority, leaving him little time to enjoy the…finer things in life. As for woods, while he may not write that many AR’s he certainly knows how to enjoy himself and as for me well you guys know what I’ve been up to haha.

8:00pm rolls around we settle the cheque and off we go to 5 star.

Ar starts here

Like déjà vu, we step out on to the pavement of Cathedral Street with me leading the crew taking point once more. Sam to my left, woods to my right.

As it’s my first time Woods gives me a few pointers saying that 5star should be right up your alley. It’s clean and the rooms are well furnished enough…and if you speak Chinese it automatically puts you into their good books…even more so if you speak Cantonese. I'm beginning to like this place already J

Stepping up to the door like a batter stepping up to the plate it was time to shine. Ring the buzzer and shortly the papa-san comes out to greet us and usher us in.

First impressions upon walking through the door is that the décor is reminiscent of a burlesque theme. The walls were a dark matte burgundy colour with paintings of scantily clad women on the walls. Curtains sectioned off various parts of the premise while we walked through what felt like a labyrinth like maze.

We reached the back section which had a small kitchen area fitted with a bar fridge and two black leather lounges posted up against the back and sides of the walls. Upon taking a seat the papa-san immediately offered us either water or tea to which the three of us opted for some hot tea. I’m not going to lie it was some good tea might be oolong I think or perhaps jasmine. Woods began talking to papa-san like old friends as Sam and I sat in silence as we drank out tea. However it wasn’t before long before I joined the conversation.

*In Cantonese

Caff3ry: “Are you from Hong Kong?”

Papasan: “No, Guangzhou and yourself?”

Caff3ry: “Taiwan but I was born here and as I’m sure you’ve noticed I also speak Cantonese.”

Papasan: “Hahaha, honestly when you walked in I thought you were Korean the way you look.”

Caff3ry: “I seem to get that a lot I’m not sure why though.”

Papasan: “It’s the glasses and hair.”

Caff3ry: “I see.”

Papasan: "Take a seat guys let me call the girls out."

And not a moment too soon the three of us sat back as the line up walked out from the corridor we had just entered. Honestly it was the first time I had experienced a line up where the girls are shown together as opposed to one at a time, it was almost like I was watching Victoria's secret runway show. While their strut was far from catwalk level all of them smiled a friendly smile as they introduced themselves. Sam and Woods carefully looked over each one deciding who they wanted to see while I only had eyes for one of them.

For me personlly I'm quite picky, I have a rather specific and peculiar taste. It takes more than just a model body or a pretty face to get my attention, in fact what I'm looking for is probably not even close to that. What I want is that sweet innocent girl that you see on the streets walking through the CBD, the international student that's studying at university that wouldn’t have a clue what this industry is. To me those characteristics were synonymous with Mia.

Earlier that day, back and forth messaging with the papasan, I had actually asked if it was possible for him to reserve her for me while still being able to look at the line-up. Surprisingly he was more than happy to oblige my request and for that I’m grateful. However as I soon learned there was really no need to look at the line-up, Mia was exactly what I was searching for.

Sam and Woods both deliberated a little more on who they would take but it didn’t take long before a decision was reached. For Sam it would be the hot new star Dia, while Woods chose Yuki. Great girls in their own right but not really my style.

We handed over our money to the papa-san with Sam and Woods both insisting that I have first choice of room. Graciously taking up their offer I opted for not the newest room but the biggest room.

Pop a mint, one last trip to the bathroom for all of us as I complete my mental check list. Hand’s washed, hair neat, breath fresh and fingernails cut and buffed, at long last it was show time.

Both of them had already been led to their respective rooms while Mia waited patiently for me in the corridor.

Caff3ry: “So sorry for making you wait let’s go shall we, which way?”

Mia: “This way please…can you speak Mandarin?”

*Answering in Mandarin*

Caff3ry: “Of course I can, why is your English not good?”

Mia: “Yes I’ve only been here two months so I’m still learning.”

At the end of the corridor we entered room one. Just like the outside the room had a burlesque style to it with deep burgundy coloured walls, mirrors surrounding the sides of the bed and I think I may have even saw a faux fire place but my memory is a little hazy on that one.

We stripped still conversing and breaking the ice with one another. For me personally this is where the tone of the session is set, you can tell a lot about how the session will go in the first impressions you give each other. Fortunately for me Mia was like the chill long lost friend type, we felt comfortable within each other’s company since the beginning.

Caff3ry: “So where are you from in China?”

Mia: “Tianjin, and what about you?”

Caff3ry: “I was born here but my family is from Taiwan.”
    “How old do I look just of curiosity?”

Mia: “Hmmmm 26?”

Caff3ry: “Interesting…but you’re wrong I’m ##”

Mia: “OMG I’m so sorry! Hahaha my goodness you’re going to be my
    鲜肉

As soon as I heard that I already knew I was going to have a good time. While I don’t like to do it too often, whenever a lady calls me 鲜肉 I always play it up like I’m the innocent one and they are the one about to have the honour of devouring me whole in the bloom of my youth.

We continue our conversation into the shower as we laugh and banter with one another while she cleans me thoroughly making sure caff3ry junior is also well attended too. While shower play was non-existent with Mia she made up for it by exceeding all expectations when we moved to the bed, but before we go there let’s take a step back.

Mia, I would hazard a guess would be between 24-26. She stands at roughly 163cm tall without her heels and has a pleasing natural aesthetic. Unfortunately the photo that 5star uses doesn’t really portray Mia to the best extent. In my opinion they would be much better suited using a photo of her smiling as her smile is the natural sweet smile reminiscent of the older girl next door we crushed on in our youth. Mia to me is like your best friends older sister you fantasized about when you were 15. Her dyed dark plum coloured hair, wide sparkly eyes, full and luscious red lips and voluptuous curvy exterior that put all the skinny girls in the line-up to utter shame. She’s not fat but my god did she have it all in the places that counted the most. Her bust with only a slight drop due to gravity was a firm natural D cup while her ass was like a ripe peach ready to be devoured.

We stepped out the shower with me drying off first while simultaneously grabbing a towel for her wrapping it around her as we embraced and engaged in some light kissing our bodies still wet from the shower as little droplets fell to the ground as we swayed to each other’s rhythm.

On to the bed where Mia looked at me like a hungry fox ready to devour the innocent lamb in front of her. She licked her lips at me seductively before swiftly moving down sucking my nipple feverously. Never before had I felt like I had been attacked when having a catbath. From the beginning Mia knew she had me under control as she continued to suck my nipple as she kept a firm pressure flicking her tongue back and forth. I moaned in pleasure as she continued this for about 3 minutes when she decided she had a new target in mind. In one swift motion she slid her tongue down the side of my body before hungrily devouring my little bro who at this point was begging for attention as he stiffened to the hardness of a diamond rod.

Mia did not mess about she knew exactly what she was doing, she sucked junior with an insatiable hunger that actually worried me a little. While I wouldn’t go as far to say she’s PSE, Mia fulfilled my fantasy of screwing my best friend’s older sister to a tee. She sucked quickly and vigorously, licking it like a lollypop like it was the source of her life force. Looking in the mirror to the side she didn’t even bother to look at me even for a second as she focussed all her attention on my cock. Watching her swirl her tongue across my helmet, seeing her saliva drip down my shaft as she bobbed up and down very nearly making me lose all composure as I almost succumbed to cumming in her mouth then and there. My pelvis thrusted naturally upwards as she continued sucking out my youth through my cock as my hands fondled her natural D’s and swam through her luscious hair. Ever so slightly my hands were pushing her face down onto my cock pressuring her to take it deeper and deeper into her mouth before she tapped the side of my thighs indicating for me to let her up as her touch snapped me back to reality breaking me from the ensuring bliss that had taken me over.

While not short of breath I was definitely breathing harder than normal as she just gave me one of the most intense BBBJ’s I’ve ever had. I signalled for her to get on her back as the demon within me had emerged and devoured the innocent lamb as I put my hand in between her tits and pushed her down on to the bed as I took her breast into my mouth and began paying her back for the pleasure she had just put me through. While I did adjust my pressure and pace a little it was mostly an intense foreplay session as I really wanted to give her something to remember. I sucked eagerly on her left breast supporting it with my left hand while my right hand shaped like a claw ran up and down the side of her body. I kissed the nape of her neck as my hand traced her breast moving its way down the side of her body as my blunt nails ran along her smooth white flesh, this seemed to do the trick as her moans began to echo throughout the room while I continued to have my way with her sweet body.

Soon enough my hand had reached her inner thigh as my pacing slowed to a crawl. My claw like hand retracted and began to caress her inner thigh gently while applying pressure as it brushed itself past her moist pussy lips and on to her nub like clit.

While she had little bit of a bush there was no mistaking the hard nub like protrusion that was peeking out under her hood as my fingers began to gently rub her sensitive clit while my mouth was still firmly locked on to her nipple. Her mews of pure pleasure and joy told me what I needed to do as I could resist temptation no longer as I yearned for a taste of her alluring pussy. I kissed my way gently down from her nipple before I spread her legs like Moses did the Red Sea. Her hand moved itself in front of her lips shielding it from my mouth but I was not going to take no for an answer. I told her to relax and trust me as I my tongue went to the erogenous zone in the joint between her leg and pelvis as I poked my tongue into the deep crevasse. The tone in her moaning changed almost to a beg like sound as I probed my tongue at her, her hand gradually moving from her pussy allowing me unrestricted access at last.

Fort Knock had opened the doors to me and behind her hand was the alluring musk of her womanhood in all its glory.

I savoured the moment for a brief second as I began to get to work. Brushing her bush back with my hand I taste her love tunnel for the first time. Her soft velvet like pussy lips coated in her sweet nectar fuelled the emerging demon within me as I ate her out with all the ability I had. I lapped at her juices like a cat at a bowl of milk before moving to her clit where I took the protruding nub into my mouth as I sucked it gently yet firmly that her hands clawed through my hair. I was sending her into a frenzy and her twitching was telling me that I was “hitting” or in this case sucking all the right buttons.

Finally Mia could take no more of my teasing as she pulled my head away and looked at me with a lust I’ve never see before as she domed me up and told me to fuck her right now.

I entered her slowly as despite all the foreplay she was still tight as a vice. Inch by inch she took all of me in until unmistakably I had reached her cervix. I’m not huge by any means but it was the first time I had managed to reach the back of a woman’s pussy during sex which served to heighten the experience even more. Her walls gripped me like a warm, firm velvet glove. My hands locked on to her shoulders as I lay down on her and began to pump into and out of her. Her moans echoed into my ears as we were so close together that I instinctively increased the pace the more she moaned. Like a Wall Street banker addicted to cocaine the more she moaned the more I wanted to satisfy the insatiable hunger and lust that filled us both as time stopped while we fucked like nothing else mattered. Her hands moved its way down to my firm ass as we fucked like no tomorrow and began pushing me deeper (which I thought was impossible at this point) into her. However I soon realised that she wasn’t trying to push me deeper, but instead angle my higher so that my shaft would rub along the top wall of her tunnel. Sensing that my control was slipping as we were both sweating from the non-stop sex that lasted about 15 minutes I knew the chamber was loaded and it was only a matter of time before the round was going to be shot.
    Like the big bang that had begun the universe my seed exploded into the condom that was inside of her as we both came together. Her back arched as I hugged her tightly as I was still in the midst of my own body shattering orgasm. It had been a very long time since I last experience an orgasm this powerful. Her arms like my own pulled me closer to her as her pussy contracted and pulsed on my cock as we were in the midst of intense bliss. After what felt like 2 minutes of pure pleasure we collapsed onto the bed the both of us still connected to each other as we struggled for breath. I removed myself from her carefully as I knew the load was going to be significant and didn’t want to risk breaking the condom. She removes it from me wiping me down with some tissue before I collapse in exhaustion next to her.

We spooned for brief moment basking in the afterglow of sex catching our breath together when she got up and proceeded to the shower to wash off the sweat that had been produced during our love making. I joined her in the shower shortly to do the same as my back was also a little sticky from the sweat. Drying off together with some fresh towels we went back to the bed as we praised each other for the incredible experience that we shared.

Now what happened next caught me a little off guard as I know many punters don’t like this but her phone began to ring as she went to answer it. Now to me personally I didn’t mind too much as we had just finished the first short and there was another 20 or so minutes left anyway but still I would have preferred it if she didn’t do it but I didn’t want to spoil the good atmosphere. Do I mind that she did it? A little but deciding to be gracious and forgiving I don’t dwell on it as she finished her call quite quickly anyway. I asked her who it was to which she said it was just her friend calling to let her know that she had just finished moving in with her.

I told her to give me 5 minutes as we spooned together again and that I would be ready for her to for round two.

Mia: “5 minutes that’s all you need??!! My gosh having someone young really is different compared to someone older.”

Caff3ry: “Believe me it’s been a while since I last got so into it, you are the first one to make me let loose for real since last year.”

We smiled at each other as she began to suck my nipple again and with the start of that round two was underway but there’s no point in me repeating what has already been said. The sex was just as vigorous, the foreplay and build up just as erotic as round one with a few twists and curveballs thrown in by her and myself to keep things fresh and interesting.

With the end of round two our session was sadly coming to an end as we finished showering once more with the papa-san ringing the buzzer end of session. I took a while to get dressed as I had quite a bit too put back on that day but oh well. Mia slipped herself easily into her tight black dress before grabbing a few tissues to wipe the remaining sweat from my brow. (it was a really intense session fuck me lol) And with that she led me to door and walked me back down the corridor to the waiting room where we bid our farewell…but not before she gave me a surprising parting gift. (I’ll let you guys use your imagination but whatever you think it is I guarantee you its better)

I see Woods and Sam already sipping on some tea waiting for me to come out. A wide grin from ear to ear across my face while Woods and Sam also both looking quite pleased with their own session. We stayed to chat to the papa-san for a further 10 minutes finishing our cup of tea relaxing in the aftermath of sex as we got to see the line-up roll out two more times for two groups of punters that had come. Nothing better than a free show of the Victoria’s secret like runway line-up from 5star. We thanked the papa-san for his hospitality indicating that I in particular would be back soon as he said that he would message me as soon as anything he think would take my fancy arrived in the shop. And with that gentleman came the conclusion of another crazy night with the entourage. Good friends, good drinks and of course great sex.

Rating time. (Graded from D,C,B,A and the highest of all S rank)

Looks: S Rank, Deliciously voluptuous, a pretty face, a cute smile and for the first I’m mentioning this, really nice hair. Mia has fulfilled my fantasy of the best friend’s hot older sister. She won’t win any Miss universe’s or qualify for Victoria’s secret soon but that’s perfectly fine with me as she was perfect in my eyes and I guess at the end of the day that’s all that matters.

Personality: S+ Rank, Genuine, funny and a pleasure to be with again she’s everything I could have hoped for and then some. While I’ve punted with more beautiful girls you can’t put a price on good chemistry and for that she gets awarded my highest honour of S+

Service: S+ Rank, Earth shatteringly amazing sex, Mia has taken my top spot for the best pure sex I’ve ever had which had been previously held by Fay since last year 3/11/16. I never thought I would find someone who would succeed her but 5star and Mia have given me generous hospitality and an unforgettable experience.

Overall enjoyment: Triple S+ rank. I cannot thank 5star’s management team enough for their hospitality to me and my entourage. While I’ve read countless reviews from Cisco and Lenka about how good 5star is it wasn’t until I experienced it for myself that I understand why they are part of Sydney’s big 3. The experience from start to finish was amazing and I know I will be back sooner rather than later to see Mia once more.

Caff3ry signing off~

22054578_1538643459529145_1898715982_n.jpg22093359_1538643149529176_1304524175_n.jpg
    Last edited by caff3ry; 28-09-2017 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Grammar and typos post editing
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Excellent job again brother Caff!

The sights of Caff, Woods and Sam walking towards 5 Star reminded me of a rather similar scene many years ago when Lungor, Travelmate and Charlie were walking down George Street towards Snow Lotus .......... haha

But we didn't have time for the wine and dine, we only had a beer at the pub ....... lol

Ps. But the AR was toooooo long mate, I have to finish reading the good bits at lunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Excellent job again brother Caff!

The sights of Caff, Woods and Sam walking towards 5 Star reminded me of a rather similar scene many years ago when Lungor, Travelmate and Charlie were walking down George Street towards Snow Lotus .......... haha

But we didn't have time for the wine and dine, we only had a beer at the pub ....... lol

Ps. But the AR was toooooo long mate, I have to finish reading the good bits at lunch time.
    Haha take a 10 minute bathroom break and read it. Lol

The very best ar i ever read bra , maybe one day we all meet and we go punt together

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Finally, i was wondering what happened to my caff3ry subscription - was worth the wait.
    Once again fabulous AR and great to hear the experience was so positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Abolonely View Post
    Finally, i was wondering what happened to my caff3ry subscription - was worth the wait.
    Once again fabulous AR and great to hear the experience was so positive.
    I was always wondering about the subscribe feature lol what does it actually do? Thanks for reading abolonely

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    I was always wondering about the subscribe feature lol what does it actually do? Thanks for reading abolonely
    Ah i dont know either - I just skim through the site and read what gets my attention usually.

Same thing I said before to brother Caff, you should back up all your ARs and store them somewhere - so much efforts you put in !

Cheers

How many hours it takes to write this ar bra Caff ?

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    How many hours it takes to write this ar bra Caff ?
    9 hours total but I need to fix up all the Grammer errors later just wanted to push it out for you to read first.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Great AR caff Another Entertaing read again .

Thats why Punting with mate is great . At 5 star After the sesh we get to catch our breath enjoyed 5 star girl 5 star tea , damn i really liked the tea . This place is packed even on a Monday night at one time there were 9 of us sitting there enjoying the best of 5 star cat walk. The looks department of girls at 5 star is so good I don't think u will walk out without picking one.

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    9 hours total but I need to fix up all the Grammer errors later just wanted to push it out for you to read first.
    You tha man bra caff

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    The High light of the night go to a guy in room 1 or 2 lol he was banging her I swear it went for like 30mins or more . She really enjoying her time with him what a legend lol... some ass slapping sounds follows by her loud moaning is so good ..me nd my girl was shaking our head in disbelieve nd she said "you pretty good yourself" haha....no im not compared to him damn bro you are good nd din din too hehe*

Saw her walk out the of the room same time wow din din is beautiful she looks Korean but Chinese. Such a great body dressed in white*.

I wonder if that guy is on the forum too?
    He give me 2 thumbs up with a big smile how good din din is.. He look worned out sitting down on the lounge haha

Nice AR though it's not 533 lol.

Also I'm not a fan of Dior sauvage, I prefer the previous version eau sauvage. I haven't been to 5 star, the Asian only policy for a lot of the girls is a bummer.

Since you posted a pic of yourself I'll have too jack off to it later

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Nice AR though it's not 533 lol.

Also I'm not a fan of Dior sauvage, I prefer the previous version eau sauvage. I haven't been to 5 star, the Asian only policy for a lot of the girls is a bummer.

Since you posted a pic of yourself I'll have too jack off to it later
    Yeah 533 had to come to a postponement due to us going out to 5 star. Maybe next time I'll review 533 as for the other thing...no comment.

Thank you Mr Caff

MIA was on Cloud9
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    @ OP. Welcome to 5*

Also, nice shoes hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    @ OP. Welcome to 5*

Also, nice shoes hehe.
    Thanks Jeter haha yes I agree they are nice shoes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fantastic AR as usual mate !

Mia has that girl next door look but busty tits , those puppies were bursting as I recall.

5 star hospitality was top notch that night, thanks to the gent who assist us with our needs

cant say it better than caff - Good friends, good drinks and of course great sex.

Beautiful MIA

Loving daily 2pm.....

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast