Thread: Blakehurst

Senior Member(無間使者)

Blakehurst

Looking for any review on Blakehurst 645. I can only find the shops roster.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The place is a dump now, all milf and gilf. Went there once before the new owners took over and they had some decent Thai girls. But now... It's pretty shit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    The place is a dump now, all milf and gilf. Went there once before the new owners took over and they had some decent Thai girls. But now... It's pretty shit
    hhmmm?... that would explain the significant price drop on the website

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I cant find any reviews anywhere on the net. I did find a for sale ad on Saturday looks like it's up for 100k.
    I was thinking of having a go at the RnT with the girl nude for $60... How bad could it be right??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    Yeah I cant find any reviews anywhere on the net. I did find a for sale ad on Saturday looks like it's up for 100k.
    I was thinking of having a go at the RnT with the girl nude for $60... How bad could it be right??
    Depends on the age of the girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    had a look, did one session cant remember the name, girls were mostly in their 30's, sometimes you can find a fairly good looking 30+ year old girl so i picked the best one, i was only paying 75 dollars so cant complain, session was decent but standard. I'd return only if i'm short on cash and just need a quick fix.