Person's Name : Chloe

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Monday 2nd October 2017

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/chole/

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim, tiny waist, wide thigh gap, A cup titties

Pussy : Beautiful. Freshly and fully shaved Yeah!

Roster: Monday and ??

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I wasn’t Chloe’s first customer and when I entered the room it was like a hazy smoke filled disco. Nice colored strobe lights were reflecting all over the room, music was thumping. It was party time.

It was a great session, but YMMV. Chloe is super slim. Beautiful thigh gap and lovely fully shaved pussy. She is also super flexible and can put her knees behind her ears with no problem. The combination of flexibility and being super slim made for an interesting range of kama sutra options.

Limited or no kissing unfortunately. However she is just a cock devourer. Fabulous DT BBBJ. Long and smooth. Overhead and doggie DATY was a highlight.

On with the dom and with a bit of lube away we went. Now usually small girls aren’t keen on cauc cocks and want to get the job over and done with. Not so with Chloe and she was up for lots of slow sensual sex. Love tunnel was perfect. CIM wasn’t on the menu but that is fine with me.

Cowgirl finale and Chloe just rode and rode. Pubic bone grinding into me and she had at least one or maybe two orgasms. She was just quivering all over.

I really enjoyed myself and I think Chloe did too. English is really limited. YMMV.

Enjoy.