Thread: How late have you guys rocked up to a massage shop as they are about to close?

Junior Member(有D料到)

How late have you guys rocked up to a massage shop as they are about to close?

I’m curious as to how many bros. here have showed up at the doorstep of a shop as they are about to close in hopes for a massage and successfully got your foot in the door. Do you normally get turned away? Or are they happy to accomodate? Would they then allow full hour session or they can only provide minimum session? Which shops in the city are more than happy to support this?

Banned
    Just get there on time - case closed.

You go to a cinema late and ask them to restart the movie for you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of place will turn you away if there not enough me to accommodate you.

But if you can find horny mamasan, then it might be different case

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyGuy View Post
    I’m curious as to how many bros. here have showed up at the doorstep of a shop as they are about to close in hopes for a massage and successfully got your foot in the door. Do you normally get turned away? Or are they happy to accomodate? Would they then allow full hour session or they can only provide minimum session? Which shops in the city are more than happy to support this?
    For the shops closing at 8pm, it should be okay to get late customers but hard for the one closing at 10. However, if coming after opening time, all depends on the girls if they're willing to stay or not, and they prefer to get the minimum stay only. Few time I stayed back, then what I got was zero as they just wanted massage. Poor me.

There were places where the mamasans and/or the MLs used to actually live on site (Stanmore for example) and within reasons , you probably won't be turned away.......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There were places where ...
    Don't you think your post is putting them at risk now ?

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Don't you think your post is putting them at risk now ?
    On second thought you are probably right, post amended , thank you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    With quite a few of the massage joints I've visited, if you rock up just before the advertised closing time, they'll still accommodate you, even for a 1hr session. If they don't want to take any more bookings for the day, they'll put up the closed sign.
    But I try to avoid it where possible as it's likely you're not going to receive the best service given the lady has been working 8+ hours already and just wants to get out the door.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I reckon its bad form, for safety both the ML and receptionist would have to stay back to accomodate you.

Banned
    Unless you are supplying a big tip them turning up late is as welcome as
    a pubic hair in your restaurant meal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surely turning up late is the easiest way to get surly, minimal service! why would you waste your money? Just go home and nut one out, and get better organised for next time!