Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indian lady

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I remember going her a while ago. Appeared to be run by an Indian lady. My ML was an Indian lady as well. Very friendly and had a good session.
    Any options available? Only ever had massage there.
    Feel Good is only a couple of blocks away.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It was a while ago ... but yes, standard options were available then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That lady is bit old - 40s.

Are there any young Indian MLs around??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went this shop year or so was nepal ladies they said mum and daughter ok run and tug but was nothing outstanding !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited a young attractive Indian girl at studio massage on lutwyche rd a while
    Back. Dunno if the shop Is still there anymore. She had a decent rack And a massive ass.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    I visited a young attractive Indian girl at studio massage on lutwyche rd a while
    Back. Dunno if the shop Is still there anymore. She had a decent rack And a massive ass.
    I went to a young Indian girl in the shop next to Studio Massage called I Love Massage. She was very snarly and obviously didnt like what she was doing.
    I never went back and I guess others didn't too as it closed not long after.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Came across this ad on Locanto.
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...-22nd-OCT.html

Don't know of its another Locanto fake or genuine.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Guys... Ask here for what you want. You might find it...

362 Hamilton road Chermside **0415761435‬

5$ off this month.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Also a good quality African chick thats quite fun. She's in Adelaide but sometimes comes to Bris. 0435895855

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I went to a young Indian girl in the shop next to Studio Massage called I Love Massage. She was very snarly and obviously didnt like what she was doing.
    I never went back and I guess others didn't too as it closed not long after.
    Oh yeah, you met the bitch. I was there once on a Friday, and tried to book her. I think She thought I was Indian (I have tanned complexion), she said she is fully booked out for whole day (and I knew she was bullshitting), I wanted to agitate her a bit more. I asked when she is on next she said tomorrow. I said I will be back tomorrow then she said she is fully booked for tomorrow as well. I sort of scoffed and said "jesus you are a so popular for a grumpy" then picked another Asian girl. This Asian girl tried to please me but I told her I didn't want anything kinky. Anyway, she gave me one of the best massages I ever had. Before I leave, I gave a $70 tip to this Asian girl in front of that grumpy Indian girl (she was playing with her phone and I knew she didn't have a client while I had my massage) and said "I was after a very good massage, you did very well and this is the reward". Yes, I know I spent money for pretty much nothing
    But............ the look on that grumpy bitch's face was priceless when I said to her "looks like you are fully booked with no-shows" and walked away after receiving a hug from ML I had.
    Last edited by revolnaisa; 30-10-2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: typo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    download.jpg

Pimpin' aint easy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    download.jpg

Pimpin' aint easy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There’s one working at chermside shop, is highly not recommended. Too short, out of shape, massive improportionate structure with stretch marks and still has an attitude !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Always aim for the hot ones. Theyre insecure and easier. Average looking girls have the attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a indian at the top of logan road a week ago that was good. M..... 30ish and stocky but man she was good. There was some other but i didnt get a look. Maybe but M.... is a demon at m and end

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitBrit View Post
    I had a indian at the top of logan road a week ago that was good. M..... 30ish and stocky but man she was good. There was some other but i didnt get a look. Maybe but M.... is a demon at m and end
    Can u pm me where pls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would also love to know more

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    would love to know by pm!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely more info please!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you mean Logan st ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast