Thread: Crystal - glamazon. Tight, toned body and pussy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Crystal - glamazon. Tight, toned body and pussy.

After reading Assandlegs review of Crystal and seeing her photos I had to go to Paddington today to see her on her second day at the shop so I made a booking as her first customer this morning.

Crystal is a real glamour girl that would fit into any high end shop in Sydney. She is tall, slim and very toned. Her stomach muscles are like concrete. I am jealous as mine are more jelly these days. She is very attractive, beautiful shoulder length hair, tight little shaved pussy which is as tight as a vice and enhanced B / C cup breasts which feel pretty natural to the touch. She was dressed in an all in one black outfit that you can see in her shop photos on the Paddington website. You would want her on your arm at the Shangri La Hotel, showing her off to all the jealous blokes that would be eyeing her up and dreaming of fucking her.

We shower together and Crystal attentively washes me and we talk. For a change, she can actually speak some English which seems to be a rarity these days as I reckon 90% of the Chinese girls that I see can't speak any English at all. Onto the bed and she starts a nice cat bath and nipple sucking to get me warmed up and then I lie back whilst she gives me a bbbj.

Crystal knows her way around a mans cock when giving bbbj. She sucks really well, gives you a nice lick, gets a bit of lube and puts it on your shaft whilst she goes about her business. I am enjoying playing with her breasts and pussy as she sucks me.

I am keen to fuck her as I have fingered her whilst she sucked and she is so tight. My finger hardly fitted in there and I was worried about how I would fuck her. She doms me up and lies down and I slowly enter in mish. Luckily her pussy opens up well and there are no dramas with the fucking. We did a bit of mish, some side mish whilst I played with her clit and then she climbs on top on cowgirl which seemed to be her favourite position. To see this beautiful glamourpuss bouncing up and down on your cock with her breasts jiggling around is a beautiful thing and before I knew it I had blown in the dom. I need more self control next time but her pussy is so tight, it is hard to control when you cum.

We had a bit of time left so I ask her to lie down. I part her legs and look at her lovely tight, shaved pussy. It is very small. I start some DATY which Crystal seems to enjoy and after a few minutes I manage to get her to orgasm, she cums and then rolls up into a ball and giggles. Cute.

Time is up and I have really enjoyed my time with Crystal. She is one of the most beautiful and glamorous girls that I have every been with and punters that like some eye candy with their punt ( I am looking at you Speechwriter ) will love her.

She is quite shy and submissive and you have to lead the way with her but she offers good service. Once you get her warmed up she is a beautiful girl to spend time with and all this for only $160hr FS. Bargain of the year.

Go get her boys whilst she is still around.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thanks BC another great review yes she certainly is the most beautiful girl in the shop
    and with English a real find
    Shane

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    To wet your appetite. She is one hot girl. Too good for me.

Check out all of her photos on the website. Hot.

No masturbating please.

http://244paddington.com.au/crystal/

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Thanks BC another great review yes she certainly is the most beautiful girl in the shop
    and with English a real find
    Shane
    Let's hope that the other girls in the shop don't read this comment Shane. Like a good parent you are not supposed to like one child ( or WL in this instance ) better than the others.

I love them all like a good parent should !!!!
    They do tell me if I am not being fair to all but there is only so much advertising space
    it will be unbalanced from time to time!!!!

A new Paddington glamour

Back Monday for hours of pleasure