Just met Ivy in person after my session with Lumi.

WOW! Ivy is absolutely stunning, it's been a very long time since I saw a truly beautiful lady . She has that exotic French mix look one would imagine being a Vietnamese but no, she told me and Bella that she is 100% Vietnamese!

Ahlungor's reputation is on the line here, I'm declaring Ivy to be the most beautiful ML that I have met in Sydney at the moment, one for the true believers only of course . She was still in her street clothes when I saw her chating Bella at reception , young, tall, 169 according to herself and probably a B Cup, but none of that even matters any more , she is that pretty. If she would have been there when I arrived for my Lumi booking , I would have no hesitation switching !

It's a big Hype, but you all know it when Ahlungor is that excited about a massage lady , I'm usually right on the money - prove me wrong if you dare - or thank me .......... haha

Ivy - Vietnam, 23yr old, 170 cm, B-C cup, pretty looking with a toned athletic figure, good communicator in English,experienced masseuse with good services.(new to shop)

Ps. There will be a review on Ivy as soon as I can next week ! But you guys are welcome to beat me to it ......... haha