Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GLADESVILLE WEEKLY GANGBANG THREAD HERE!!

GLADESVILLE WEEKLY GANGBANG THREAD HERE!!

Hey all we are ready to start the weekly gangbang party!

We have 6 girls currently who are very interested to do gangbang party as the center girl - Demi Lucy Julie Coco Lulu Yumi - All good looking diamond service girls only.

Here is how it works.

2 hours session.

10 customers - $400 each for diamond service.

1 girl as center - she's the one getting gangbanged or bukkakked. Diamond service: BBBJ and CIM/COF

2 girls as fluffers - 2 girls doing nude handjobs for the other 8 guys currently not engaged in sex or blowjob with center girl.

2 security standing in the corner to make sure no one takes off condom or rough to the girls (this is the girls' request)

take turns every 3 or 5 or 10 minutes each person - depend on participants' votes for the duration

free refreshments - snacks and soft drinks and beers. Liquor is BYOB.

We will do this every Tuesday and Sunday depending on clients availabilities - time is always gonna be evenings 9pm-11pm.

As this is a very up close and personal communal activity, good personal hygiene is a must - please take shower before. We reserve the right to refuse service and give refunds to person(s) who we believe dont have good personal hygiene.

Payment in advance - refunds will be given if cancellation is on us, if cancellation is on you there will be no refunds.

Whoever interested text 0450757732 - will send you pictures of the girls and time availability.
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 08-10-2017 at 10:11 AM.

wow what the fuck?
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hey all we are ready to start the weekly gangbang party!

We have 6 girls currently who are very interested to do gangbang party as the center girl - Demi Lucy Julie Coco Lulu Yumi - All good looking diamond service girls only.

Here is how it works.

2 hours session.

10 customers - $350 each for standard service, or $400 each for diamond service.

1 girl as center - she's the one getting gangbanged or bukkakked. Standard service: CBJ. Diamond service: BBBJ and CIM/COF

2 girls as fluffers - 2 girls doing nude handjobs for the other 8 guys currently not engaged in sex or blowjob with center girl.

2 security guards standing in the corner to make sure no one takes off condom or rough to the girls.

take turns every 3-5 minutes each person - depend on participants' votes for the duration

free refreshments - snacks and soft drinks and beers. Liquor is BYOB.

We will do this every Tuesday and Sunday depending on clients availabilities - time is always gonna be evenings 9pm-11pm.

As this is a very up close and personal communal activity, good personal hygiene is a must - please take shower before. We reserve the right to refuse service and give refunds to person(s) who we believe dont have good personal hygiene.

Payment in advance - refunds will be given if cancellation is on us, if cancellation is on you there will be no refunds.

Whoever interested text 0450757732 - will send you pictures of the girls and time availability.

We are looking to start the first one this sunday October 8th! Text 0450757732 now
    If the fluffers are busy any chance the security guards can give HJs to help out as well?

Not exactly a gangbang if only 1 guy is doing anything at one time, but sounds interesting.

Do suggest you drop "standard" and "diamond" and just go with "diamond". That should be easier to keep track of

But a good experiment, will be interesting to. I will certainly try and show up.

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    If the fluffers are busy any chance the security guards can give HJs to help out as well?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    Not exactly a gangbang if only 1 guy is doing anything at one time, but sounds interesting.

Do suggest you drop "standard" and "diamond" and just go with "diamond". That should be easier to keep track of

But a good experiment, will be interesting to. I will certainly try and show up.
    Thanks for the feedback! Standard dropped, diamond only it is then. 2 or 3 or 4 guys will be on the center girl, pussy mouth and 2 hands! Unfortunately we havent yet found a girl whos willing to go anal to keep 5 guys busy at once lol but we'll keep searching!

Could you post some pics of Demi, Lucy, Julie, Coco, Lulu & Yumi to this thread please?

It is a bit tedious trying to wade through the pics on the website to find these ladies

Wow...Interesting

Could you post some pics of Demi, Lucy, Julie, Coco, Lulu & Yumi to this thread please?

It is a bit tedious trying to wade through the pics on the website to find these ladies
    Sorry! Theyre on wechat but forgot to put on syd99 lol.

Ok I uploaded all of them here at the same page, to make it easier to check:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...91#post1214291
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Sorry! Theyre on wechat but forgot to put on syd99 lol.

Ok I uploaded all of them here at the same page, to make it easier to check:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...91#post1214291
    Splendid, thanks

Banned
    Splendid, thanks
    You know i never expected a guy into gangbangs would use the word splendid.

Very surprising.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe the guys can give eachother handjobs if other girls are busy.

You know i never expected a guy into gangbangs would use the word splendid.

Very surprising.
    You do need to get out more BongKong, old bean.

Looking at someone, talking to them, you just can't tell what they enjoy - i have met what I would have thought were the most straight laced folks at sex worker get togethers, Both sex workers and clients. Only to discover either visiting them (workers) or reading reviews they have written (clients) just how wide their interests are.

If you had been able to meet the very exotic, very elegant and calm Nada socially for example, you would never have guess she was like this or that I would have enjoyed her so much if you met me presenting at a conference in suit and tie.

You just can't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    Maybe the guys can give eachother handjobs if other girls are busy.
    As illustrated here by gentleguy - who I would not have guessed was bi nor even that he fantasized about handjobs from other guys by just reading his other posts.

Not my cup of tea, but if it floats gentleguys boat? Well, OK.

Just leave me out thanks.

Banned
    You do need to get out more BongKong, old bean.

Looking at someone, talking to them, you just can't tell what they enjoy - i have met what I would have thought were the most straight laced folks at sex worker get togethers, Both sex workers and clients. Only to discover either visiting them (workers) or reading reviews they have written (clients) just how wide their interests are.

If you had been able to meet the very exotic, very elegant and calm Nada socially for example, you would never have guess she was like this or that I would have enjoyed her so much if you met me presenting at a conference in suit and tie.

You just can't tell.
    Old bean???

Whats that?

Old bean???

Whats that?
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/old_bean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As illustrated here by gentleguy - who I would not have guessed was bi nor even that he fantasized about handjobs from other guys by just reading his other posts.

Not my cup of tea, but if it floats gentleguys boat? Well, OK.

Just leave me out thanks.
    Nuh i'm straight.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I would just make it an orgy free for all. That sounds much more fun. A gangbang where only one girl is being fucked whilst the other 5 are nude just doing handjobs for 9 other guys is a bit tame. Just my opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any attendees from Sunday want to discuss how it went?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still sounds like a good time! Although maybe if it was blowjobs rather than just fluffing handjobs... but that would probably be having your cake and eating it too!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I would just make it an orgy free for all. That sounds much more fun. A gangbang where only one girl is being fucked whilst the other 5 are nude just doing handjobs for 9 other guys is a bit tame. Just my opinion.
    Agree 100%. It just ain’t a gangbang unless everyone is banging.

The logistics (condoms) would be a bit more difficult, but it’s got to be all in. Sensational idea, BTW.

Do you think it will be difficult to find 6 exhibitionists?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast