Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: K Bella = FAKE PICTURE AND VIDEO as she is a 35 yr old size 9 lady.

Banned

K Bella = FAKE PICTURE AND VIDEO as she is a 35 yr old size 9 lady.

Just a warning for fellow punters. Don't be a victim of marketing.

Korean Bella is roughly size 9 and 35 years old. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...E-VIDEO-INSIDE!!!
    Dirty tactics used by 42 Gladesville Marketing team.

Also, shown 5-6 ladies last night at 42 Gladesville. Mostly late twenties, early thirties ladies.

Many size 9 - 10.

Bookings also not reliable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So whos the pretty china girl amd korean girl there ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    So whos the pretty china girl amd korean girl there ?
    Their Koreans are late twenties and early thirties bro.

95% of their Chinese girls are not pretty.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Got lucky! Contacted them for appointment yesterday but declined as she doesn't offer diamond. I really should write them off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Got lucky! Contacted them for appointment yesterday but declined as she doesn't offer diamond. I really should write them off
    Yeah write them off.

They need to get their act together. Fake pictures and not honouring bookings.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Just a warning for fellow punters. Don't be a victim of marketing.

Korean Bella is roughly size 9 and 35 years old. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...E-VIDEO-INSIDE!!!
    Dirty tactics used by 42 Gladesville Marketing team.

Also, shown 5-6 ladies last night at 42 Gladesville. Mostly late twenties, early thirties ladies.

Many size 9 - 10.

Bookings also not reliable.
    Dear Lenka,

The pics and videos are truly her. We hereby invite everyone on this forum to come have a look at Bella and her pictures, she keeps non-blurred face pictures with her. We cant send it for privacy reasons, but we can show you in person when you come here. We invite everyone on this forum to come. We can also show you the unblurred pictures and videos when you come here to show you how crazy that comment is and what and a liar this guy Lenka is.

Regarding the double booking our receptionist said he already called you 20 minutes prior and apologized. You yelled rude chinese words on the phone, even after he apologized sincerely, so of course we get mad back. We usually give huge discounts if this ever happens ($20-50) however due to your selection of insults and act of rudeness we decided not to bother.

We have known you for long, from the ages of a few other shops we used to manage. You have written so many ARs for us, all positive, and now you change all that edit them to become negative?? Over a personal issue and impulse anger? That I believe is childish. And guess what. You can not change the titles of those ARS.

I checked my private message history with you and over there I already said she is late twenties. She is size 6-8. So dont give us freaking bullcrap saying she is 35 and size 9 because she is not. She is slim closer to size 6 or 7 and again I invite everyone on this forum to come here and see for yourself Bella and her pictures and videos to know how insane this guy Lenka is.

We hereby demand you be a man and come here and make an apology to the girl you unprofessionally discredit with lies on this forum, and apology to our reception you yelled at on the phone, and apology to me for disrupting our business with lies.
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 09-10-2017 at 10:34 PM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Dear Lenka,

The pics and videos are truly her. We hereby invite everyone on this forum to come have a look at Bella and her pictures, she keeps non-blurred face pictures with her. We cant send it for privacy reasons, but we can show you in person when you come here. We invite everyone on this forum to come. We can also show you the unblurred pictures and videos when you come here to show you how crazy that comment is and what and a liar this guy Lenka is.

Regarding the double booking our receptionist said he already called you 20 minutes prior and apologized. You yelled rude chinese words on the phone, even after he apologized sincerely, so of course we get mad back. We usually give huge discounts if this ever happens ($20-50) however due to your selection of insults and act of rudeness we decided not to bother.

We have known you for long, from the ages of Kyoto 206 and Sakura 57 and Riley 359 and 5 Marrickville and a few other shops we used to manage. You have written so many ARs for us, all positive, and now you change all that edit them to become negative?? Over a personal issue and impulse anger? That I believe is childish. And guess what. You can not change the titles of those ARS.

I checked my private message history with you and over there I already said she is late twenties. She is size 6-8. So dont give us freaking bullcrap saying she is 35 and size 9 because she is not. She is slim closer to size 6 or 7 and again I invite everyone on this forum to come here and see for yourself Bella and her pictures and videos to know how insane this guy Lenka is.

We hereby demand you be a man and come here and make an apology to the girl you unprofessionally discredit with lies on this forum, and apology to our reception you yelled at on the phone, and apology to me for disrupting our business with lies.
    Response so fast ..... wow

Banned
    Dear Lenka,

We have known you for long, from the ages of Kyoto 206 and Sakura 57 and Riley 359 and 5 Marrickville and a few other shops we used to manage. You have written so many ARs for us, all positive, and now you change all that edit them to become negative?? Over a personal issue and impulse anger? That I believe is childish. And guess what. You can not change the titles of those ARS.

My reputation is smooth as silk. You ask any shop manager/owner for my politeness with the ladies + reception and my promptness in arriving on time.

You are the bullshit artist lol.

Yes I have nothing better to do so I will go for another drive.

I have edited this review as you don't deserve them.

BELLA IS 35 YR OLD SIZE 9 LADY. PICTURE AND VIDEO IS FAKE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow I'm not sure whats happening here. I was there last Saturday and all the girls were young and attractive and the papasan was a cool and helpful young dude.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Wow I'm not sure whats happening here. I was there last Saturday and all the girls were young and attractive and the papasan was a cool and helpful young dude.
    What dress size is Yumi?

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70799-Yummy-Yumi

My reputation is smooth as silk. You ask any shop manager/owner for my politeness with the ladies + reception
    This is the funniest sentence you've ever written so far.

thenightshade.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Same here, every time I’ve been and seen the lineup all the girls were attractive

Banned
    This is the funniest sentence you've ever written so far.

You sound like a dickhead/asshole lol

You sound like a dickhead/asshole lol
    Says the person who out of the blue attacked us on 5 different threads on 3 different sections.

You said your reputation for politeness is smooth as silk, yet the choices of words you use does not convey politeness.
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 09-10-2017 at 10:10 PM.

thenightshade.com.au

Banned

In all fairness from Asian background I'd say Chinese is at the bottom end of the looks scale in general

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Says the person who out of the blue attacked us on 5 different threads on 3 different sections.

You said your reputation for politeness is smooth as silk, yet the choices or words you use does not convey politeness.
    Show us the video link and photo ....

Banned
    Hi Mr Silk reputation

Banned

tell the truth

Lenka is telling the truth, I can vouch for him

Gladeville have put up another fake ad for a "brazillian model" which is clearly a picture they found off the net

shame on you guys

Banned

You said your reputation for politeness is smooth as silk, yet the choices of words you use does not convey politeness.

I will get the truth out of you.

Admit the picture and video of Bella is fake. Write it on this thread.

You have brought this upon yourself.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Long time lurker here, but Gladesville and Marrickville 5 has been good to me with their lineup of girls AND the price they charge is quite reasonable.

Normally I don't post but I do feel the need to give credit where credit is due and would like to say that I strongly disagree with your statement.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast