Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blossom Massage CBD - Unit A, Level 1 of 812b George Street HAYMARKET - 0481 159 404

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET

Blossom Massage CBD - Unit A, Level 1 of 812b George Street HAYMARKET - 0481 159 404

Blossom Massage CBD

Unit A, Level 1 of 812B George Street,Haymarket.
    Mobile No.: 0481 159 404
    WeChat Id: Bella_Massage812

Attachment 48535

Our trading hours are as below:
    Monday to Saturday: 10.00am to 9.00pm (Last booking at 8.00pm)
    Sunday: Closed

Shop Pricing:

$40 for 30mins
    $55 for 45mins
    $65 for 60mins

Tentative Roster for Week Starting Monday,16
    July 2018

Monday

Kanako- Japan,22yr old, 160 cm, C cup,pretty face,fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Miko - Taiwan 20yr old, E Cup, curvy build,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (3pm to 8pm)

GI GI - China, 24yr old, 155 cm, excellent masseuse and good services provider.

Sunny-Taiwan, 23yr old, 161 cm,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Tuesday

Kanako- Japan,22yr old, 160 cm, C cup,pretty face,fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop

Taby - Taiwan, 22yr old, 164 cm, C cup,pretty face, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, gentle trainers needed, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2B.

Wednesday

Sunny-Taiwan, 23yr old, 161 cm,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Nina - Macau, 23yr old. 157 cm, E cup, olive skinned beauty, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude. (new to shop)

Miko - Taiwan 20yr old, E Cup, curvy build,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Thursday

Miko - Taiwan 20yr old, E Cup, curvy build,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.

Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, gentle trainers needed, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2

Friday

Nina - Macau, 23yr old. 157 cm, E cup, olive skinned beauty, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude. (new to shop)

Co Co - Japan,24yr old, 150 cm,pretty face, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Saturday

Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, gentle trainers needed, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2B.

Olivia - China,20yr old,160 cm C cup,slim and slender, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.

We have masseurs from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan and Korea. Do keep a look out for our daily roster which will be posted a day before the next. Hope to see you guys soon. Below presents a list of some of our masseurs already completed shifts in our shop:

Taby - Taiwan, 22yr old, 164 cm, C cup,
    pretty face, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Co Co -
    Japan,24yr old, 150 cm,pretty face, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

NaNa -
    Japan,22yr old, 163 cm, C cup,pretty face,fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Emily - Japan, 23yr old, 153 cm, pretty face,excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Kanako - Japan,22yr old, 160 cm, C cup,
    pretty face,fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Daisy - China, 21yr old, 162 cm,
    very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Sasa -
    Malaysia, 21yr old, 160 cm , B cup, very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Lucy - Malaysia, just turned 22yr old, cute and bubbly, 162cm, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.

Tiffany - Taiwan, 25yr old, charming eyes with a very instagramable face, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude.

Olivia - China,20yr old,160 cm C cup,slim and slender, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.

Elley - Taiwanese mixed japanese,24yr old,172 cm E curvy build,good communicator in English, friendly and outgoing personality,Good massage and willing to please.

Bonnie - China, 20yr old, 168cm, all natural 36 E cup, fair skinned, lovely personality, new to industry, gentle trainers needed, GFE, willing to please. Likes to give B2B. (3pm to 10pm)

Ruby - 26yr old, D Cup, curvy build,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)

Vicky - Vietnam, 26yr old, 162cm, C cup, very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (new to shop)

Angela- 23yr old. 160 cm, olive skinned beauty, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude. (new to shop)

Nikky - Thailand, 20yr old, 153 cm, very good massage ,
    innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)

[/img] /IMG] [/IMG] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Call us to make a booking now! Mobile No. 0481 159 404

Last edited by bella812; 20-07-2018 at 01:32 AM.

I just recommended another brother via PM to book Ivy for Friday, I hope she is not fully booked yet ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I just recommended another brother via PM to book Ivy for Friday, I hope she is not fully booked yet ??
    Hi Ahlungor,

Not yet but filling up fast. I have another good looking masseuse in the form of Korean Lisa. Very different from Ivy but beautiful nevertheless. I liken the vibes i get of Ivy to Cherie Chung Chor-hung and Lisa is like Li Bing Bing. Both of them can do a good remedial massage.

Bella

Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Hi Ahlungor,

Not yet but filling up fast. I have another good looking masseuse in the form of Korean Lisa. Very different from Ivy but beautiful nevertheless. I liken the vibes i get of Ivy to Cherie Chung Chor-hung and Lisa is like Li Bing Bing. Both of them can do a good remedial massage.

Bella

Hi Bella,

Not sure I agree with you on Ivy vs Cherie. There is a huge difference in age there so hard to compare beauties in different era.

Anyway, I had my weekly punt today already with my no 1 girl elsewhere so I will have to wait until next week for Ivy. May be a good thing for her to have more practices........ haha

BTW, I also heard about the visits of officials at some shops in Wynyard, so I suppose every one should keep a low profile for a while .

All the best

Good luck

Cheers

Chanel and Ivy, the current Top two MLs of the shop, together on a Saturday!

Single or Double ? - that's the only decision to make ..........

Triple Taiwanese girls threats :

正宗台灣小妹馬殺雞!Likes!

一米七,一米六八!

長腳馬殺雞小妹!

170 cm, 168 cm ! That's a lot of long legs for two Taiwanese massage ladies !

Hi there Bella,

This 18 year old Malaysian girl Kim :

If she is really 18 year old, does she even know how to massage ?

Has she got any training and experiences in how to give a man pleasure with her hands ?

I hope she is not a virgin or something ?

Will there be another guiding her inside the room ?

BTW, I'm actually not interested in such young girl unless she has got some really big natural talents ?

Care to share more ?

Cheers

OK, I must say I went to the wrong shop and saw a wrong girl today !

Probably should have rung and spoke with Bella, why isn't she listing the Cup Sizes of her girls any more ??

If she would have put down Miko as DD Cups I would have seen her already rather than seeing her and said hello with an empty gun and a thinner wallet !

Let me explain: after having my quickie 30 min nearby, I wanted to check out Irene so I walked up to 812 and Bella let me in, then introduced lovely young Irene to me - well, believe the hype people, Irene is one super hot babe, right up there with Mena ! And that's window shopping at its worst - you wanted her, willing to pay but she is off limit !!

Then Bella said you should meet Miko when you are here: very cute young girl, her T shirt is way too small to contain her natural talents ! She would have been a perfect post Melbourne Cup punt for me today but too late now!

If you guys have WeChat , go check out her deep cleavage photo there and rush in for your bookings !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Hi Bella,

I want to book that massage lady wearing a white T shirt in your website demonstrating how to massage !

Same girl in all the photos, she must be pretty good ??

I want to try her massage , please !!

No Shirley this week ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No Shirley this week ??
    Hi Ahlungor,

Shirley has been let go from our shop due to undesirable behavior. Looks like Miko should be on your list instead!

Bella

Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Hi Ahlungor,

Shirley has been let go from our shop due to undesirable behavior. Looks like Miko should be on your list instead!

Bella
    Yes, I think Miko is the one from what I saw last week. Cute, young and quite busty !

I still want to try Lori though for her strong massage which is what I need right now , I'll call you later to book.

Cheers

Cindy 22, Miko 20, Lumi 19.......

That's an average age of less than 21!

21 Jump Street Wednesday at Blossom!

That's a first since the good old days of 21 Jump Street Super Saturday at SL way back in 2012.

I need to explore Miko's 阿里山雙峰!

Taiwanese twin peaks !

New girl GiGi is one of Ahlungor favourite, apart from her beautiful B Cups, she ticks all my boxes, one for the true believers !!

Judy, Korean D Cups !!

Great to see the inclusion of those vital statistics again !

Keep it up

Cheers

Hi Bella,

Out of no where , you suddenly have all these busty girls featuring on your roster, it's making my next visit very difficult you know ?

Miko, Taiwan, D Cups

Gina, Korean, D Cups

Monica, Taiwan, E Cups

Julie, Korean, D Cups

I'm just a little concerned with the two Korean girls , can you please check them out and confirm if they are natural or enhanced?

I think I have already set my heart on little cute Miko regardless, love her pretty face so I need to see the rest of her ASAP !

The E Cups Monica obviously will be next.

Nice works sister, keep it up !

Cheers

Super Tuesday at Bella's

Ivy, one of the best looking ml I have ever seen.

GiGi, creme de la creme lady , one of my all times favourites!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast