Thread: Dixon St Sunnybank - forget it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Dixon St Sunnybank - forget it

Well you think a new place would want some good publicity early on but sadly I took one for the team.
    So 35 Dixon St Sunnybank has joined a plethora of MP opening up around this locality. Noticing this new player I thought maybe I can beat the crowd and get in early when the ML are keen to impress and build up a rep before they ease back into SOP. Met by PRC ML CC, aged 20-26, chubby but doable. Naturally went for trial half an hour at $40. Had to put on the a/c myself to warm the room. Room was clean and obviously newly renovated.
    Massage was lame waste of time. Flip and questions were asked. We agree Option 2 and exchange finances.
    What followed was just plain ridiculous. After about 3 mins if that of milking machine elbow bending I stopped her and said I am out of here. Didn't even bother to ask for the $10 back from the pineapple, which she hadn't even bothered to bring back to the room. Nor asking for refund. Must have been in a good mood. lol
    So, yet again. I took one for the team. Up to you but won't be back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that sucks man, sorry to hear that.

the hi-vis of that place probably wouldn't be good for business too..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many Thanks Bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Well you think a new place would want some good publicity early on but sadly I took one for the team.
    So 35 Dixon St Sunnybank has joined a plethora of MP opening up around this locality. Noticing this new player I thought maybe I can beat the crowd and get in early when the ML are keen to impress and build up a rep before they ease back into SOP. Met by PRC ML CC, aged 20-26, chubby but doable. Naturally went for trial half an hour at $40. Had to put on the a/c myself to warm the room. Room was clean and obviously newly renovated.
    Massage was lame waste of time. Flip and questions were asked. We agree Option 2 and exchange finances.
    What followed was just plain ridiculous. After about 3 mins if that of milking machine elbow bending I stopped her and said I am out of here. Didn't even bother to ask for the $10 back from the pineapple, which she hadn't even bothered to bring back to the room. Nor asking for refund. Must have been in a good mood. lol
    So, yet again. I took one for the team. Up to you but won't be back.
    You sure she was only 20-26? Last I was there, looked through the lineup and none were under 40s in my eyes, definitely avoid, too many restaurants nearby as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah I wanted to say she was early 20's - you can tell after being around Asian girls.
    Definitely under 30 easily. Anyway no reason to go for seconds.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to hear your bad luck mate at dixon street i go on a Friday there this girl is taiwainese does not give much of a massage but extras are great has a great body good set of boobs and talks English really well and sense of humour I have seen her a lot never disappointed likes her work as i say massage not great but everything else great she only works there fridays i wish there were more girls like her in the business