Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Sping Hill

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    i like to visit early in the day because of the many customer factor
    That’s a very valid point. However some girls seem to be hornier later in their shift

Senior Member(無間使者)
    M* has a bf. Make of that what u will

Senior Member(無間使者)
    many of them do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shame...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are some real fucking animals getting around the shops, so these factors could explain B's behaviour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    People still want to go to this shop after they increase the price to $80 an hour??? I don't get it.
    You can get inclusive service with that price!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    People still want to go to this shop after they increase the price to $80 an hour??? I don't get it.
    You can get inclusive service with that price!
    Who's to say that you can't get inclusive for that price here?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This place has a markedly different business model from other places discussed on these forums. To enjoy the maximum value of this place you have to alter or refine your approach, expectations and maybe attitude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    This place has a markedly different business model from other places discussed on these forums. To enjoy the maximum value of this place you have to alter or refine your approach, expectations and maybe attitude.
    do go on.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is true. I'd also like to add that its apparent ambience makes up for its price increase. If you receive me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just went back to this place after a while. Had a great strong massage and left happy. Might try another ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I visited this establishment and I asked to see Roxy. She is from Thailand and does have a sexy body. During my visit, she wore a revealing dress and it was enough to get the blood pumping. The massage was reasonably good with strong hands. Some tickle and tackles but not the sexy type. We had a limited conversation and it was just not flowing. I sensed the problem and was expecting the worse. She was just seem uninterested to be there or to see me. Flipped and got asked the question but too much for my liking with two pineapples suggested for basic. Didn’t get my rock off but the massage was adequate. WIR? Not for the same lady and should have taken the advice from other member.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just saw her the other day too for the first time. Rocked a tight grey dress and for sure got the blood pumping. Minimal teasing, but good massage.

Was $30 though, started off by saying $50.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Clearly u r better looking and younger than I am. $30 is fair though. Would have accepted the offer if that was the case. Yes, sadly teasing is minimum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish mate

I have my limits in what i pay..that's probably why!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This place has gone down hill, West End is currently closed.

Was at Spring Hill recently for my booking and was asked to come back in 30 minutes as there had been a mistake. Emily didn't think I would find out that she was just being a greedy bitch by letting a customer extend when the girl was already booked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    This place has gone down hill, West End is currently closed.

Was at Spring Hill recently for my booking and was asked to come back in 30 minutes as there had been a mistake. Emily didn't think I would find out that she was just being a greedy bitch by letting a customer extend when the girl was already booked.
    why would anyone go there in the first place and pay $80 for a sub standard massage when you can pay $60-$65 anywhere else?

If that doesn't spell greed, then i don't know what does.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to go here years ago but for $80 and no real outcome of getting extras for free I give it a miss these days used to and hear u still can get some good lookers but to much of a hit and miss for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If this place getting any better? $80 is a bit steep to just take pot luck without any intel. Which is a shame as it's local for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love this place.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast