Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Sping Hill

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was at West End last night with a regular. It was good value for money. But agreed you do need to know which girls to book and it usually takes a bit of work to build a rapport with them. I prefer west end though as the owner is almost never there and I was able to grab a burger while waiting for my booking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    They’ve got a lot of new staff, a bit overwhelming as the majority is of great value

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    They’ve got a lot of new staff, a bit overwhelming as the majority is of great value
    I thought West End was closed... Obviously not. Has it been upgraded inside or still old and dank?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing changed that I noticed. My guess is Emily didn't have enough staff that week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Nothing changed that I noticed. My guess is Emily didn't have enough staff that week.
    Cheers man, yeah last couple of places ive been to same prob and ones that were there were well below standard for those shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a police car outside the spring Hill one. Not sure if it's for anything

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    just called the shop. business as usual

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Probably just getting lunch at the shop out front.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, sorry I didn't get to reply yesterday. I went back after lunch and the car was gone and yep had a good time still

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    The police were there because of an abusive guest in the apartments upstairs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes a good shop and staff. My only complaint is it is totally filthy - especially the showers. Spring Hill not so bad but West end is a real dive. And more often than not there is only shampoo to shower with? WTF?

Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    place is too expensive i think, it was already expensive at 70 for an hour a while back, and last time i visited on a weekday it was 80 for an hour. Also very hit or miss, had a very cute japanese girl a while back, but strictly no play; but she told me up front which is cool.

In need of a nice solid place around the inner city area.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post

In need of a nice solid place around the inner city area.
    Then you don’t need to go elsewhere. Definitely this shop works for me ..... PM me if you need more insight

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Then you don’t need to go elsewhere. Definitely this shop works for me ..... PM me if you need more insight
    thanks, I haven't worked out how to PM yet
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had my first experience at this place earlier in the week. It was with a young J girl. The massage was forgettable but the overall experience was positive. It took some persuasion but she agreed to option 3. Price was the same as elsewhere for it, but the shop price of $55/half hour was a bit steeper than I'm used to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DavePunts View Post
    I had my first experience at this place earlier in the week. It was with a young J girl. The massage was forgettable but the overall experience was positive. It took some persuasion but she agreed to option 3. Price was the same as elsewhere for it, but the shop price of $55/half hour was a bit steeper than I'm used to.
    DP, Which girl did you see?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Review

Lots of new girls now, Used to see Taiwanese Girl R****, I think she left now, Any recent reviews lads

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Lots of new girls now, Used to see Taiwanese Girl R****, I think she left now, Any recent reviews lads
    Yes she's gone to do farm work in Victoria. A big loss for me, a very attractive, nice and chatty girl. Don't worry, most of the fresh talents always deliver the goods

Senior Member(無間使者)

Review

Yes she's gone to do farm work in Victoria. A big loss for me, a very attractive, nice and chatty girl. Don't worry, most of the fresh talents always deliver the goods
    Seen little K Girl, K*** , pretty smile, friendly, Does anyone get Options 1,2,3 from the Menu. She is attractive

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Seen her numerous times. She’s one of the most popular at the place. Can’t reveal what I get from her, thou ....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast