Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Sping Hill

Senior Member(無間使者)

Review

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Seen her numerous times. She’s one of the most popular at the place. Can’t reveal what I get from her, thou ....
    My last visit with ger like month ago, and it was Memorable, It was something like I won't forget for long, She reveled that, One of punter told her about this forum, and now she stoped 2,3. I am not Sure, about regulars tho.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Old & Expensive Sushi

Sushi lunch

Old roll, below avg looks, gives you all options and says, I am not cheap, when you refuse, gets cold, .. Name starts with M***

Chinese Dinner

Same restaurant, New Chinese Waitress, very slim, doesn't even understand the basic English. Is it okay ? I am sorry, yes and $50 are the only words she can reply, No matter what you ask for, She gets her phone to translate and that's what I was doing for 30 min, back and forth. $50 You can't touch the food, She will have all the fun. Name starts with A***

Insane*

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Sushi lunch

Old roll, below avg looks, gives you all options and says, I am not cheap, when you refuse, gets cold, .. Name starts with M***

Insane*
    There are actually 2 choices on the menu with the same initial, but I am confident the one you are referring to wears the exact same clothes every single day (camo skirt). She is actually quite fun when she is getting what she wants, but if it isn't what she wants she will let you know. She has had a couple bad experiences with customers, which would probably explain the prices.

Quite a lot of the new staff here are overpriced. Emily wouldn't be impressed if she found out they have been talking between themselves and asking for large tips.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Saw the camo skirt one when she just started. There's something weird about her which made me never revisit her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw the camo skirt one when she just started. There's something weird about her which made me never revisit her
    She wanted more than a gold coin for FS?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    She wanted more than a gold coin for FS?
    yeah, exactly ...... she shouldn't charge me anything coz I made her happy hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know what you mean though, she is quirky

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cammo chick is very weird. One of the strangest and most unfulfilling sessions I’ve ever had. One to avoid.

Also agree with ecchi’s comments. Pretty common now to be quoted standard prices. Clearly they’ve worked it out and are colluding on the menu. Not great value anymore compared to other nearby alternatives. The boss needs to fix it before I’ll go back or at least drop the hourly rate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My last visit with ger like month ago, and it was Memorable, It was something like I won't forget for long, She reveled that, One of punter told her about this forum, and now she stoped 2,3. I am not Sure, about regulars tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by ml.paradoxxx View Post
    Cammo chick is very weird. One of the strangest and most unfulfilling sessions I’ve ever had. One to avoid.

Also agree with ecchi’s comments. Pretty common now to be quoted standard prices. Clearly they’ve worked it out and are colluding on the menu. Not great value anymore compared to other nearby alternatives. The boss needs to fix it before I’ll go back or at least drop the hourly rate.
    Yes, You all know who's the girl.
    I extended time gave her yellow, She left change on the table, and we started negotiating the price, while negotiating she touched like few times, And I refuse to opt any extras, And ask her to finish massage, She finished her time and Took the change without asking and telling me, I am not a cheap girl, I was like Wow, What a Joke..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Sushi girl Sxxxxx told me she had a friend working at another shop and that friend had told her the standard prices. Shop policy on tipping has made some of the old guards unhappy and changed shops. However Kxxx and Lxxxx don't seem to be affected so far, although Kxxx will have to go back to her country soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The biggest joke in this industry is where rude, boring, unattractive and untalented girls seem to think they can command similar prices to their friendly hot coworkers. Ever notice the ones that go on to open their own shops r the ones who were good to us and attractive and sexy.Gee i wonder how they got the money for that. 😏

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sushi girl Sxxxxx told me she had a friend working at another shop and that friend had told her the standard prices. Shop policy on tipping has made some of the old guards unhappy and changed shops. However Kxxx and Lxxxx don't seem to be affected so far, although Kxxx will have to go back to her country soon

If they gonna charge the set standard price, they should reduce the Hourly rate from $80 to $60, So we will choose who to tip, Star is only in the business coz Owner wants to retain Regulars clients, some of us spend like on an avg $300 on entree fee, almost every week, tips are extra

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw the camp chick once too. I made her so wet and she clearly enjoyed that but when the rhythm was broken, she awoke back to reality then told me she is not cheap.....lol...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I foolishly went to this place today. It’s too convenient for me but I’ve learnt my lesson and will not be back.

Saw a J girl A****. Very cute but that’s as good as it got. Overpriced, completely underwhelming and just a terrible childish attitude. Kept hearing the line I’m very expensive but ironically I wasn’t being cheap. BW wouldn’t be impressed.

I told her I go there to relax not to be played as a fool. And yes my attitude to begin was very bright and chatty and engaging.

Sadly it’s become a pattern at this place. The attitude of the girls is terrible. How we all miss Melody.

My weekly visits are over. I’ll drive past in future and go to one of the many other options nearby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sad to say but have to agree on the above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    Sad to say but have to agree on the above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have had the same issues with Korean E***. My fault anyway, small head took over despite the warning from others. Won’t be visiting her anymore

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    While the above complaints seem
    to be valid my latest punt was still typical Star. Very friendly girl ready to get very personal with no discussion on money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I ventured there yesterday and was disappointed - seems some of the new ones are expecting big tips on top of the pricey entry fee - avoid M...... & S.... & E...& A...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    I ventured there yesterday and was disappointed - seems some of the new ones are expecting big tips on top of the pricey entry fee - avoid M...... & S.... & E...& A...
    I received this text the other day:

Notice to all BrisVegas punters from the Management and staff at Star Massage: The Management and staff at Star Massage take your mongering enjoyment very seriously. In saying that please note that Mr. Wallaby IS our number 1 client and it is unlikely that you will receive a service similar to what he gets and at the prices he gets.
    We would encourage you to spend your money at our shop but reserve the right to treat our customers differently.
    As Mr Wallaby is our preferred customer please only book when he does not want to use our facilities.
    The Management and staff would like to draw your attention to the many other shops in the same area that offer excellent service and sometimes at a reduced rate to ours.
    Happy Easter from the Management and staff at Star Massage.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There's a golden window, usually at the start of their career, where the girls just give whatever they think they want to give without thinking too much about money ....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast