Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Sping Hill

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    never heard of that name. maybe very new. Thanks for the heads up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apparently a week or two. Unless she was giving me a fake name lol. I did a walk in so didn't get list of names

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited Spring Hill today with no booking - 3 ladies available - 2 of them very ugly and the other was average looks at best....picked her and I asked politely upfront for a massage and basic handy and the reply was I’d have to pay 50....so 30 mins would have been $55 plus $50 for probably a poor/average massage and basic handy - so I walked out and went to one of my regulars...

They are way too expensive for what u get unless you get a gem,,

Star can be good but it’s an avoid for me at the moment...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad I decided not to go today then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beautiful gem has gone, Only few greedy ML there at the moment, Downtime for Star

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes mr insane I know who you are referring to —

Emily’s new brigade are terrible....from what I’ve seen..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post

Emily’s new brigade are terrible....from what I’ve seen..
    My sentiments exactly. I haven’t been there for a month when I used to go a couple of times a week. I’m still punting, just enjoying the plenty of other options around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Worst Japanese Brigade, at the moment. And few Koreans, No Attitude, No approach, Just want to Take money out from your wallet, with the Worst possible massage , Haven't been there for long, and Don't even get the feeling of punting there, Anymore, How can they Compare to themselves with R****, K***, L****, N****, A***, Momo.. They were the best staff, Emily ever had.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This used to be my fav shop, but have really low expectations now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The talents are not that great, but some are more than OK and still give me the classic Star experience (lots of action for very low outlay), even at first visit. I heard the tall, pretty Chinese Yxxx is back onboard

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like plenty of regulars have left due to repeat bad experiences. This shop should have no difficulty recruiting talent. Emily needs to do a clean out and rebuild. Start with the cammo chick and her mates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sweep all Sushi and 1 old Kimchi, I am sure Star will be fine, Newbies are on the board, She should train them and their Skills according to the Business module

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ate some seasoned sushi, surprisingly good VFM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok .. I always get slammed for talking up smile.. but I really don't know what people see here.. 80$ bucks for very ordinary experience. Never again.😜

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes mate — I was a regular visitor here but some poor recruiting by E has made it more inconsistent than ever before —

I can only vouch for 2 there at the moment that are worth the visit - the rest are a waste of time and $

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Ok .. I always get slammed for talking up smile.. but I really don't know what people see here.. 80$ bucks for very ordinary experience. Never again.��
    haha I'm in that niche where I talk up both Smile and Star. I've had good experiences at both. I think the reason I like star is because there's nothing really close vicinity that can offer similar (without going to gabba/Annerley etc), so paying for prime real estate so to speak.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Ok .. I always get slammed for talking up smile.. but I really don't know what people see here.. 80$ bucks for very ordinary experience. Never again.��
    Star goes through ups and downs in quality of it's staff. The attraction here is the type of girl that Emily used to recruit. If you put in the effort to build rapport with her girls, you reaped massive rewards from them. But as Rob mentioned, this isn't the case recently.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Star goes through ups and downs in quality of it's staff. The attraction here is the type of girl that Emily used to recruit. If you put in the effort to build rapport with her girls, you reaped massive rewards from them. But as Rob mentioned, this isn't the case recently.
    the key word is ‘massive’, which still feels like an understatement to me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I totally Agree with " BW ". Massive is A bit Small word to Elaborate the Rewads you could get in return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    the key word is ‘massive’, which still feels like an understatement to me
    ditto. a more secured set up rather than a push and enter usually is a good sign
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast