Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Star Sping Hill

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dileridoo View Post
    Went for the first time Saturday, the girl - who shares a name with a Craig McLaughlin song - looked barely out of her teens but also provided what felt like a very inexperienced service. Did I miss out, or is this the service level to expect?
    star is very hit or miss the last few times i went, calling ahead and asking for a recommendation usually helps
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I swear every time I call up one of the girls pick up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last time I went here, I was left wanting....had to go up the hill to the other place near a pub.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent0 View Post
    Last time I went here, I was left wanting....had to go up the hill to the other place near a pub.....
    down a hill perhaps? above a popular japanese eatery? In my experience, that place is much more miss than hit.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    down a hill perhaps? above a popular japanese eatery? In my experience, that place is much more miss than hit.
    Up and then down the hill yes.

I've had luck each time. Been there roughly 10 times in the past year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gents, I'd give this place a miss. Expensive ($80 for a lame one hour massage). Noisy rooms with paper-thin walls. Booked one hour with a Japanese lady by the name of P (type of fruit). Lacklustre massage, lathered with oil, absolute no indication of getting part 2. Worst experience I have ever had with no sign of even basic RNT.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Honestly, the number of experienced punters who got nothing at this place makes me surprised
    Somewhere somehow they must have made a wrong move, or maybe no move at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    P is a hot 21 year old or so jap girl who does extras no problem at all — her massage is crap though —

She isnt vfm when u add up the total cost....some of the girls there u need to ask politely and clearly cause they aren’t great communicators...

No problem with extras the time I visited her..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    P is a hot 21 year old or so jap girl who does extras no problem at all — her massage is crap though —

She isnt vfm when u add up the total cost....some of the girls there u need to ask politely and clearly cause they aren’t great communicators...

Or could just be those Kilbey good looks and charm melting her heart. 😂

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Can’t comment on her massage skills as I never got one
    And she’s of great value IMHO

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I agree with Rob. P is good. Really nice lady.
    A bit more expensive .. and then unfortunately with some limitations. Some important aspects that will get you coming back for more and more ... Were absent
    Not sure if that's a good strategy in the long term.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    P?
    Ends in a Y?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    P?
    Ends in a Y?
    No, that’s another P girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The one I’m referring to ends with a H —

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The one I’m referring to ends with a H —
    what I like the most about her is she seems to do her stuff always wholeheartedly, always asking for feedback, with that devastating smile always on. She’s got a great sense of humour, her crispy laughter is music to my ear
    I could easily write 15-20 more paragraphs describing how highly I value this chick, but surely they would bore you to death

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damn.. PM someone?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went here a few times now and 3 times is a charm. Saw the same ml every time, Thai, let's say the chubbiest of the Thais, though she isn't fat by any means. First two visits 30 minutes and nice massage but nothing more.. third time though, she seemed more flirty and options were available. Went for nhj, gosh such amazing nipples! Lots of tickling and sexy eye contact till the finish, playful techniques throughout
    I think she's going back home soon or at least that's what she told me.
    This place is quite near for me, so I'll be back and try another ml.. hopefully it won't take 3 visits again before it gets exciting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good to hear that this place is still going strong

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had some fun here lately.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisbrowser View Post
    I went here a few times now and 3 times is a charm. Saw the same ml every time, Thai, let's say the chubbiest of the Thais, though she isn't fat by any means. First two visits 30 minutes and nice massage but nothing more.. third time though, she seemed more flirty and options were available. Went for nhj, gosh such amazing nipples! Lots of tickling and sexy eye contact till the finish, playful techniques throughout
    I think she's going back home soon or at least that's what she told me.
    This place is quite near for me, so I'll be back and try another ml.. hopefully it won't take 3 visits again before it gets exciting
    I don't get how is this going strong?

if 2 visits of 30mins massage at $50 without extras with a chubbie Thai doesn't turn you away, you actually went back for a third time and was offered nhj which is literally offered everywhere???

$50 can get you a massage at anytime, vivi and you will get nhj (or more) every single time with an HAB, I am buying that the owner of the shop is doing a poor job of advertising here

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast