Thread: Miya - the cute young girlfriend we all dream about.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Miya - the cute young girlfriend we all dream about.

I had some business in the city this morning and afterwards I thought I would pop into 244 as I had seen a photo of a new, young girl, Miya on their shop roster page and I wanted a taste of her.

Miya is only 22, is new to the shop, speaks a little English and told me that she has not done a lot of sex work before but has done some massage. She said that she does not work very often so I was pleased that I went to the shop today as she is a little cutie. She looks like one of those young, pretty students that you see around Broadway. She is slim, natural A cup tits, long shiny hair, a very pretty face, probably 45kgs and she was wearing long false eye lashes which accentuated her gorgeous eyes. Very impressed. She is also very friendly and warm. Cute is the best word.

I chose the VIP service at $250 hr as I like the soapy water bed experience and Angela the owner showed me to the VIP room at the top of the stairs. Into the shower and Miya lathers us both up and then spends about 10 minutes washing me, rubbing her soapy body all over me and after she had rinsed me off, I got a nice bbbj in the shower.

Onto the bed and Miya starts off with a nice cat bath, she is very attentive. I am looking at her young, slim, firm body and enjoying the view, playing with her soft breasts. The highlight of the session was her bbbj. She was awesome. Took me deep inside her warm mouth, licked, sucked, lots of nice eye contact and lots of variety. Good work.

She domes me up and climbs on top in cowgirl. As you can imagine with a small framed young girl, her pussy is very tight so she lubes up well before entry and then once I am inside she gives me a slow fucking whilst I lie back and enjoy the show. She asks " do you want to fuck me now" so I lie her down and fuck her in mish and side mish. I try for a bit of doggie but as she is small, it looks uncomfortable for her so I stop and go back to mish. Fucking such a young sweet girl has me nice and hard and her pussy by now is a good fit, nice and wet.

I want some DATY, ask her to relax and once she gets into it she starts a nice natural moan, plays with her nipples as I do my business and she cums pretty quickly with a nice, quiet orgasm. Miya is not a PSE type of girl, she is soft and gentle GFE.

We have about 10 minutes left so I have a quick wash and decide to finish off with some more of Miya's excellent cock sucking. She attentively kneels in front of me, I sit on the pillow at the of the bed, I am soft but that only lasts a couple of minutes as her bbbj skills are top notch and gets me hard quickly. Within a few minutes she has finished me off with her lovely mouth skills and I shoot my load.

We shower together and she walks me back to reception and thank Angela for yet another great young girl.

244 is turning into one of my go to shops. The service levels of the girls is very high, Shane and Angela run a good shop. They and the girls are friendly and good service from young, pretty girls has so far, after 5 visits, been pretty much guaranteed.

Miya is a hot little uni student type of girl. She does not have lots of experience and she is not a "fuck your brains" out type of girl. She is like the 22 year old hot girlfriend that we all wished we had when we were young. You would want her on your arm, showing her off to your jealous mates.

Oh, and her bbbj skills are right up there. Nice one Miya.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

BK thanks you have such energy, sorry I could not be there this afternoon but Angela probably does a better job than me .
    Yes when I saw her this morning I thought a cute girl with a beguiling smile
    GFE at the moment Angela will have her at PSE status very quickly

she is very pleasant and sweet

at the moment the take home to mother type

Such a sweet girl

it is those soft quiet women you have to watch like Miya who have very secret urgings
    which they only reveal in their room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbdC7vFOOGU

Banned
    She sounds sweet BC. Thanks for the AR — got me licking my lips, as usual.

And good to see you spending so much time east of Anzac Parade. You’re a long way from Lidcombe and Rydalmere when you’re in Paddo.

Seems you’re developing quite a taste for the under 25s. What’s happened?

Tell me — do they do line-ups at Paddo? I had a booking for my one session there.

Yes Speech we do line-ups

Miya is running around the corridors today

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    She sounds sweet BC. Thanks for the AR — got me licking my lips, as usual.

And good to see you spending so much time east of Anzac Parade. You’re a long way from Lidcombe and Rydalmere when you’re in Paddo.

Seems you’re developing quite a taste for the under 25s. What’s happened?

Tell me — do they do line-ups at Paddo? I had a booking for my one session there.
    Hi Speech. Just spreading my net a bit wider. I seek out shops that constantly offer good girls with the right attitudes. My two go to shops in Rydalmere, 12 and 19a are consistent in that regards and so is 244 Paddington. Less risk that you are going to have a bad punt in these shops. It is all down to the owners and receptionists attitudes and expectations of the girls as well. These are three well run shops.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

You need to drink this girl like fine licker

Friday Miya is waiting for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDGQPJe3bUg
    Miya of cause is the more sedate type is knows her men and like to savour them
    like a warm whisky moving to a crescendo slowing but surely

Thus girl is like a honeybee but sweeter

This girl is a sugarplum fairy waiting to spread her sweet legs