Thread: Mori Natsumi - Japan goddess

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Mori Natsumi - Japan goddess

I booked Mori Natsumi, just because I heard so much good reviews about her service. Also, the dream of having intimate time with a Japanese lady with fluent English blows my mind.

I walked in the apartment, and first reaction was: "Holy ****, she looks stunning !!! " As in a model you would have dream of all your life stunning. Perfect body, perfect smile, beautiful face. A man like me could not ask for anything else.

We took a shower, and then straight to the bed. She gave me the best cat bath of all time. I almost cum during that session. Anyway, manage to hold back while she give me BBBJ. Man she knows how to use a tongue. I feel as if I'm on ecstasy because I can not think of anything else while looking at Mori playing with my little cannoli.

Now it's my time to return the favor. I lied her down, proceed to play with the nipples with one hand while my other hand begin to explore her down under. It's so soft, and cleanly shaved. I bet she was really sensitive because she start to moan as soon as I touch her. My cannoli is loading with ammo ready to be unleashed from her moan, but somehow I managed to hold back, for the second time. Then i give a lick at the punnani, my oh my, she moans...in Japanese. Like those JAV movie you have been watching your whole life, the moaning was surreal. She was genuinely excited and wet, and horny....

Income the dom, and then some pounding action in missionary, it feels amazing when i'm inside her, the moaning in Japanese was non-stop. Afterwards, comes the doggy, Mori even scream louder and louder. This is when i can not hold it anymore and unload. It was the best feeling ever! Ever! Ever!!! Do you understand me ? Best ever !!!

After the whole thing, we lie on the bed, have a bit of chit chat about life, career choices and plans. It was fun as we clicked so hard. But then time for the shower, and the rest...was history.

Can’t forget her beautiful C-cups !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Can’t forget her beautiful C-cups !
    I think I have included that in "perfect body"

Ok Mori Natsumi, a 21yo Japanese beauty is on today, very popular girl, book early to avoid disappointment

Mori, everybody's darling, is on today, book early
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1