Thread: Sabrina: girl next door

Banned

Sabrina: hot girl next door at Gladesville

1. Ease of booking = 7

Texted Simon and said I wanted to come out to Gladesville for the first time. Explained I was a long-time customer of Sydney's major Asian shops (to set expectations). Got a speedy response offering Sue (Korean) for $230 an hour or Maria (Japanese) for $280, both diamond.

Settled on Sue because her body sounded hotter.

Text back from Simon soon after to ask if I was Asian.

"No."

"Oh, sorry. Sue's back from a long break and she's only seeing Asians for the time being. You've got to see Maria, she's great."

"Alright. I'll come out at 3pm, but I want to meet some other girls. I'm not booking Maria."

"Sure. See you at 3pm."

Turn up at 2:50pm. Simon's a jolly chap. Warm handshake, nice welcome, but not much time for get-to-know-you talk. He's busy. Get ushered to a room and asked to wait to meet some girls. I only get to meet three.

First in is Mini. Korean. Short. Non-descript. Wearing a big woolly jumper. Not my type.

Next is Yuka. Japanese. Medium-height, and just medium everything. Not my type.

Finally, it's Sabrina...

2. The first 60 seconds (first impressions of the girl when she walks in or opens the door) = 8.5

Hello Sabrina! Beautiful girl. Timid, tiny, girl next door. Bikini top, short denim shorts, high heels. Killer smile. Just yummy.

"What's your name?"

"Sabrina. What's yours?"

"James. Where are you from?"

"Indonesia. Where are you from?"

"Melbourne."

I like this girl's spunk. Today, she's for me. When Simon returns, I tell him it's Sabrina.

"You know, Maria will be ready in 10 minutes. She's great," he says.

"I'm sure she is, but I don't wait for girls. Sabrina today, Maria another time maybe."

He smiles. He knows.

"It's Sabrina's first day with us. I can't guarantee what she'll be like. And she only does premium."

3. Body (according to personal taste re bust, arse, legs, hourglass, skinny, etc) = 8

Sabrina is probably late 20s, but she's built like a teenager. A very tight little unit. Hot, hard, firm arse. Hot, hard, firm legs. When I pull her close and undo her top, she gets embarrassed.

"They're still growing," she says.

Indeed, she's barely an A-cup. But her nipples are well awake and her overall shape already has me growing hard. She notices. She laughs a very nervous laugh.

4. Face (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) = 9

Gorgeous. Seriously pretty girl. Huge eyes. High cheekbones. Beautifully shaped lips. From the moment I saw her I was imagining my cock in her mouth.

5. Attitude (she's gotta be into why she’s there) = 8.5

Sabrina is clearly not a professional. In fact, I'd guess this is the first time she's ever done this type of work. She's anxious, but trying her utmost to be cool. To be sexy. I tell her to relax, that I'm a gentleman, and that we're both going to have a good time.

Throughout our session, Sabrina was wonderful. A little nervous about what was going to happen next, but she was in the room mind, body and spirit and that's huge for me.

6. Chemistry (it takes two to tango) = 8

I clicked with Sabrina because she was shy. For me, the only thing sexier than a hot girl who knows what she's got, is a hot girl who does not fully appreciate what she's got. She appreciated my steady-as-she-goes approach and she gave back.

7. Overall service (is the customer king?) = 8

I've been with many more experienced girls. Sabrina was clearly learning how to have sex with strangers, but she so wanted to please. Her service attitude was very open minded. When I asked for something, I got it.

8. Blow job (BBBJ, DT, CBJ, whatever) = 7

Sabrina took my cock into her mouth ever so slowly. She was very self-conscious. However, her natural BJ was beautiful to me because of its innocence. She followed my instructions and my mild requests for depth and tongue. It was nice rather than mind blowing. I could easily have blown in her mouth a couple of times. If she sees me again, I will ask.

9. Kissing and DATY = 7

Very reluctant at first, like she felt she had to kiss me rather than wanted to. However, once we warmed up, she was tongueing me like a first date.

Sabrina wasn't much interested in DATY. She said she was just "too ticklish" there. That's a shame. If you ever read this Sabrina, give me a chance next time. I guarantee you'll enjoy what I can do.

10. Fucking (positions, intensity, etc) = 8.5

This was the highlight of our session. Sabrina was beautiful GFE-style sex. I told her I wanted her slow and long. She felt tight and wet and warm and she moved slow and long, just as I asked. In mish, her on top, me standing at the end of the bed. Me carrying her around the room, impaled.

Sabrina felt superb to me. Once we got down to our work, she was a very willing participant. That teenage body. Fuck me!

I held back as long as I could because I was enjoying her so much. After 15 minutes of this way and that, mostly slow pumping and grinding, I blew a huge load into Sabrina.

11. Energy (keeping the engines running for a full hour aint easy, even when idling) = 8

It wasn't high octane like with some of the other girls in Sydney, but our room this afternoon had a different vibe. I loved it. It was a slow burn, from the time of me getting in the shower (alone) to Sabrina tentatively walking over to me semi-naked and placing her gorgeous hard body against me.

12. Price (is it value for what you pay?) = 8.5

Today, Simon said it was $190 for the hour. BBBJ but no CIM (I didn't ask for it), some DFK, no DATY. If these are the same terms for Sabrina next time, I won't mind. Worth every dollar.

13. Ambience (the shop, the room, the shower area, etc) = 8.5

First time to Gladesville. Loved it. A huge, beautifully appointed room that was clean and very well presented.

14. x-factor (any special things that deserve their own mention) = 8.5

Sabrina's rock hard, teenage body. Just superb. Her innocence also deserves a special mention.

15. Exit (the goodbye from both the girl and the shop) = 8.5

First class all round. Genuine hugs and kisses with Sabrina (I didn't want to let go of her.)

Simon wanted a chat and a quick debrief afterwards. He was genuinely interested. I said I'd return for Sabrina any day, if she'd have me back.

Conclusion

So, out of a possible score of 150, I'm giving Sabrina at 42 Gladesville 121.5.

Total girlfriend material.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WOW How well timed is this review roflmao

Nice AR, she sounds great though I tend to stick with more experienced girls personally but do like to mix it up from time to time.
    Shame you didn't get to see Sue as she is fantastic, though I did need Christmas to convince her to see me lol. I can see why shes asian only atm

Also when did premium change to include dfk, I always paid extra for diamond just for dfk

Thanks for the wonderful report Speechwriter

Hope to see you soon !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Lah lu orang indo?? Lol. Next time kabarin gw kalau dateng!! Ngobrol2 bro! Omg gw ga tau lol. Tiap lu dateng cari gw kita minum whiskey oke!!!
    42 sounds like the place to be.

Any chance you can post a pic of Simon?

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Nice AR, she sounds great though I tend to stick with more experienced girls personally but do like to mix it up from time to time.
    Shame you didn't get to see Sue as she is fantastic, though I did need Christmas to convince her to see me lol. I can see why shes asian only atm

Also when did premium change to include dfk, I always paid extra for diamond just for dfk
    Some girls offer DFK on premium and even standard, unfortunately though most dont - its more of the YMMV thing with some girls, we are trying to get more girls who can DFK on standard and premium but very difficult!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review Speech and welcome back. Love an inexperienced newbie. Nothing better than that innocence. Quickly goes away though so you have to catch them at the right time. Several weeks in and she will have fucked 100 guys and lost it.

Your review will give Caff a run for his money. Lengthy but interesting. You are obviously a detail man.

42 do you have a photo of her ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, bar interesting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Your review will give Caff a run for his money.
    Nah, chalk 'n' cheese mate.

WayneK
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Great review Speech and welcome back. Love an inexperienced newbie. Nothing better than that innocence. Quickly goes away though so you have to catch them at the right time. Several weeks in and she will have fucked 100 guys and lost it.

Your review will give Caff a run for his money. Lengthy but interesting. You are obviously a detail man.

42 do you have a photo of her ?
    I am sure that when 42 finds a pic that closely resembles her for you BC they will post it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i paid for diamond @M5 and did not get DFK, i think most girls think diamonds = bbbj, everything else is same level of SOP as normal class.

EDIT: included location.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When's this girl on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was told by management that she might not be back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahhh wow that was quick