Person's Name : Sara

Establishment :350 Penshurst st Chatswood

Month/Year of Visit :15/11/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :https://chatswood350.com/

Phone :8065 1990

Hours of Business :Every Monday 10 am to late, it was her first day so that could mean more days later

Rates :$150 per hour and $300 for this session

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session FK with tongue, DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, doggy, side saddle, missionary to finish round one, massage, BBBJ, side saddle then lay down doggy to completion round two

Age : Estimate of between early 20's to late 20's but looks young to me.

Size/shape :Average height with c cups, strong shapely legs, pretty face medium hair length, shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity :Singapore

Value for money/recommend? :Yes had a great time. Sara is a very nice easy going girl and did not hold back and we really enjoyed our time together.

My experience/comments : So whats not to like about a sexy session with an attractive young lady.

I felt like a longer session today as have not been anywhere much during covid and just renovating my house while my business was almost dead.

First impressions are that she is quite an attractive young girl and straight away very receptive with the kissing right off.

I shower and we get on the bed and we are now close kissing with tongue and intertwined and my cock is hard pretty quickly from the handjob.

I asked if Sara likes DATY and after the go ahead I am in there licking and sucking her shaved pussy for ten minutes and she was loving it.

I am sure she came at least once as there was a lot of wetness and her pussy is very clean and nice to look at.

Sara does not go crazy but a reserved horny type of experience as she lay there eyes closed making appreciative sounds as I licked her sexy snatch.

So now its my turn and the sucking felt pretty good and going about half way and licking balls and then back to cock and then grabs the condom and sits on my cock.

Now this lady had a very sweet snatch and I was thinking holy fuck that feels good even covered and I just liked stroking her body and legs and she fucked me slowly.

We were kissing and I sucked her boobs and then I was fucking upwards in some rapid strokes and Sara is now crying out and then she would fuck me and then more fast strokes from me.

After this we changed to side saddle as I like to take my time and we had two hours anyway, so I just stroked into her pussy with slow deep penetration and each time I went a bit faster Sara would cry out.

We could watch it all in the big mirror and I could see my cock going into her pussy and the whole time she is really enjoying this and just wanted me to keep going and not stop.

Now I can go for quite a while like this and every few minutes I would hammer her while pulling her onto me and the feeling was just so nice to see her and feel her sexy little body.

I kept this up for fifteen minutes and then suggested a spell of doggy and she has a very sexy bum and I was watching as my cock was going into her and looked at her sexy legs.

I was pulling her back onto me to get the slow deep penetration again and Sara seemed to like this as well and I hammered her pussy for a moment and came close to cumming as she cried out to fuck her hard.

We then rolled over to missionary as it just felt so good inside her and I went slow and we were kissing and I sucked her boobs and then I increased the pace and just mixed it up for five minutes.

I could feel the cumming sensation getting close so I told her I was going to fuck her hard and went for it and had a very strong orgasm and she was crying out and held me close.

Sara said that I have a strong cock and that she enjoyed it and cleaned up and then lay there kissing with tongue for five minutes and talking about heaps of stuff as she is a very smart girl.

Sara offered a massage and she really knows what she is doing at it felt really good and strong and then we chilled for a bit.

While we were talking she is stroking my cock the whole time and she wanted to fuck her again so then she sucks me after a wipe and then we go side saddle again for almost ten minutes.

She was massaging balls and had her legs open and really horny and loving it the second time as well and then we lay down side on doggy and her bum is very nice and also a sexy body as I fucked her.

Sara was crying out as I increased the pace and she was looking back at me pulling me into her and the look of her sexy little body just tipped me over the edge and I came another shitload.

So if I have a genuine sexy little lady I can get two strong orgasms off inside a two hour stretch even if I am in my 60's.

I was so sleepy after dinner and crashed early.