Thread: Brain with two brains?

Banned

Brain with two brains?

So what is it? The theory goes that only one will work at any one time. If you little Johnny goes hard, you brain will stop working and vice versa. Do you agree?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if you're implying that by agreeing we then admit our little johnny is big enough to take all the blood from the brain when hard ... then Yes i totally agree.

thats why we have two head ,....One on top which is have brain,..and the other one down there which is always where the HELMET to go thru wet and juicy hole

Banned
    So have dow you get around the apparent "defect". As you know many MLs in massage parlours love gambling. Eg. if you are in Snow Lotus and your little bro is in control, offer a game of heads or tail with the ML. If you win, you get the "extra service" for free. If you loose, you pay double. How exciting (in a gamblers perspective).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brother richboy.

Actually that's news to me. Thanks for the info.

I'm sure the game wont be free or double as we all know we will end up givig them tips even if we win

However, i imagine it will sure give you that extra kick in performance if you do win

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It seems to be the case. Once little Johnny goes down again I can start thinking much clearly.
    Discretion Adult Store - Founded by Matthew Smith
    Online adult store | Sex toys online | Adult toys