Thread: Sigrid - Horny devil reincarnated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Sigrid - Horny devil reincarnated

Now, the title is a bit provocative, but then again, why not? Especially in the case of Sigrid, the horny little devil from DreamGirls.

I made my booking while in the city, the address leads to an apartment near Darling Harbour, and my oh my, I got lost. I was walking around and around the location looking for the entrance without even notice that there is already an open access to the building, stupid me.

Anyway, I made it through. As I arrived, knock on the door, Sigrid appeared. Holymoly !!! She does looks hot and sexy and cute in that nurse uniform (yes, I did ask for uniform service, I strongly recommend all of you guys to try and do so too). She is a bit smaller than I thought, but her face and voice is so charming I couldn't resist. We sit down, a bit of chit chat, and then it comes. The devil has taken over from that point.

As we prepare for shower (because I smell as shit after a night out), she undress me, dirty talk and start to play with my cannoli. Even when inside the shower, she won't stop toggling with it. She rub her ass against that small little hand gun and moan while we were under the shower. Then comes the blowjob, and my oh my, I have to tell her to stop twice, otherwise I would have cum already.

On to the bed, where I just thought, is it possible to ask her to put on the nurse outfit again? I asked, and of course, she is more than happy to do so. I swear as soon as she put it on, she turned into a completely different person. The horny devilish nurse is now in control, and she was asking for my attention all over her body. We started to roleplay as nurse and patient, and my gawd, how such excited both of us were. Sigrid started with another blowjob session, which to me, was, again, heavenly, but I have to cut it short since I don't want to cum yet (and yes, I was so near that breaking point).

She started to rub her pussy on my legs, my arms, and my body, while one hand constantly stroking my cannoli. It feels like I am in heaven, and yes, I am having a raging hard boner at this point. As she keeps doing that and moan at the same time, I started to play with her nipples, they became hard super fast and then I started to explore her down under. The moaning was surreal, and Sigrid was begging for me to continue, as if she doesn't want it to stop. But the show must go on, as we started with missionary, and then doggy. I pounded harder and harder as each of her moaning get louder and louder. Finally I gave up as I unloaded , she was in shocked of how much juice was inside that latex.

After a short break, she started to toying with my cannoli again, to my surprise, she was even more aggressive than the first time. Another blowjob session, and then we start second round of fucking. This time she was pulling me towards her all the time, as if she doesn't want to let go of the pleasure. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, and then... it erupted. Both of us almost collapsed, my knee was super weak at this point as I laid on the bed just trying to catch my breath....

Yes, to be able to have sex with a lady like Sigrid in a nurse costume is like a dream come true....
    The rest, as we all know it, is history

Another juicy report !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I see Sigrid before. She is very good

Sigrid, the horny tiny cutie is on today, book early

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1