Person's Name : Nacy

Establishment : 7 Cowper St

Date of Visit : 08/10/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $65/30min (discount price, normal $90/30min)

Size/shape : Slim, MILF

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes

My experience/comments :

Another very similar experience to my first visit with Nacy. It had been a while since my last punt, so I checked the roster and saw that Nacy was working again. Shot a quick text to the mamasan and made my way to the shop at around 7:30pm. When I arrived, the receptionist told me that all the girls were busy so I decided to wait in the makeshift waiting area. For those that haven't been before, it's basically an area with some chairs and curtains that closed you off in your own little cubicle. After about 10 minutes, one of the girls who had just finished up approached my cubicle with a smile. She was fairly young (mid 20's guessing?) and cute, but I had to turn her down as I was on a mission for a good and reliable punt. My last visit to the shop with another WL who was young and pretty was not the best experience - see my previous report. Anyway, shortly afterwards the familiar face of Nacy popped in and led me into a room. Sorted the paperwork and in the shower I went.

Nacy looked pretty much the same as the last time I saw her. She's got a pretty face with B cups and a nice ass. Also a very friendly attitude and decent English to hold a conversation. She started me face down and gave a sensual catbath all down my back and body. She also rubbed her tits on me as she did this for some nice b2b contact which really got me going. After some time, I turned back over we began some DFK while my hands explored her body and ass. She slowly moved down and started a fantastic BBBJ which had plenty of suction and ball action upon my request.

A good time later, on with the dom and we started with cowgirl. It was pretty cold that night so the sudden feeling of her warm pussy was something else . Nacy really got into it and we had some more DFK as she fucked me from above. Next I flipped her over for some intimate missionary where I pounded her hard. Time was nearing and I switched back to cowgirl for my favourite position. I held her close to me and gripped her ass, slamming it up and down on my cock until I finally finished with a satisfied sigh. We stayed there for a minute until she told me that our time was just about up. We showered separately and joked around as we got dressed, ready to leave.

Overall, Nacy has been one of my best punts at this shop and I would gladly recommend her to other bros. Always pleasant and ready to please. Until next time!