Thread: Nacy (repeat visit) - 7 Cowper St - 02 9637 7922

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nacy (repeat visit) - 7 Cowper St - 02 9637 7922

Person's Name : Nacy

Establishment : 7 Cowper St

Date of Visit : 08/10/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $65/30min (discount price, normal $90/30min)

Size/shape : Slim, MILF

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes

My experience/comments :

Another very similar experience to my first visit with Nacy. It had been a while since my last punt, so I checked the roster and saw that Nacy was working again. Shot a quick text to the mamasan and made my way to the shop at around 7:30pm. When I arrived, the receptionist told me that all the girls were busy so I decided to wait in the makeshift waiting area. For those that haven't been before, it's basically an area with some chairs and curtains that closed you off in your own little cubicle. After about 10 minutes, one of the girls who had just finished up approached my cubicle with a smile. She was fairly young (mid 20's guessing?) and cute, but I had to turn her down as I was on a mission for a good and reliable punt. My last visit to the shop with another WL who was young and pretty was not the best experience - see my previous report. Anyway, shortly afterwards the familiar face of Nacy popped in and led me into a room. Sorted the paperwork and in the shower I went.

Nacy looked pretty much the same as the last time I saw her. She's got a pretty face with B cups and a nice ass. Also a very friendly attitude and decent English to hold a conversation. She started me face down and gave a sensual catbath all down my back and body. She also rubbed her tits on me as she did this for some nice b2b contact which really got me going. After some time, I turned back over we began some DFK while my hands explored her body and ass. She slowly moved down and started a fantastic BBBJ which had plenty of suction and ball action upon my request.

A good time later, on with the dom and we started with cowgirl. It was pretty cold that night so the sudden feeling of her warm pussy was something else . Nacy really got into it and we had some more DFK as she fucked me from above. Next I flipped her over for some intimate missionary where I pounded her hard. Time was nearing and I switched back to cowgirl for my favourite position. I held her close to me and gripped her ass, slamming it up and down on my cock until I finally finished with a satisfied sigh. We stayed there for a minute until she told me that our time was just about up. We showered separately and joked around as we got dressed, ready to leave.

Overall, Nacy has been one of my best punts at this shop and I would gladly recommend her to other bros. Always pleasant and ready to please. Until next time!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

best place

Quote Originally Posted by headless View Post
    Person's Name : Nacy

Establishment : 7 Cowper St

Date of Visit : 08/10/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $65/30min (discount price, normal $90/30min)

Size/shape : Slim, MILF

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes

My experience/comments :

Another very similar experience to my first visit with Nacy. It had been a while since my last punt, so I checked the roster and saw that Nacy was working again. Shot a quick text to the mamasan and made my way to the shop at around 7:30pm. When I arrived, the receptionist told me that all the girls were busy so I decided to wait in the makeshift waiting area. For those that haven't been before, it's basically an area with some chairs and curtains that closed you off in your own little cubicle. After about 10 minutes, one of the girls who had just finished up approached my cubicle with a smile. She was fairly young (mid 20's guessing?) and cute, but I had to turn her down as I was on a mission for a good and reliable punt. My last visit to the shop with another WL who was young and pretty was not the best experience - see my previous report. Anyway, shortly afterwards the familiar face of Nacy popped in and led me into a room. Sorted the paperwork and in the shower I went.

Nacy looked pretty much the same as the last time I saw her. She's got a pretty face with B cups and a nice ass. Also a very friendly attitude and decent English to hold a conversation. She started me face down and gave a sensual catbath all down my back and body. She also rubbed her tits on me as she did this for some nice b2b contact which really got me going. After some time, I turned back over we began some DFK while my hands explored her body and ass. She slowly moved down and started a fantastic BBBJ which had plenty of suction and ball action upon my request.

A good time later, on with the dom and we started with cowgirl. It was pretty cold that night so the sudden feeling of her warm pussy was something else . Nacy really got into it and we had some more DFK as she fucked me from above. Next I flipped her over for some intimate missionary where I pounded her hard. Time was nearing and I switched back to cowgirl for my favourite position. I held her close to me and gripped her ass, slamming it up and down on my cock until I finally finished with a satisfied sigh. We stayed there for a minute until she told me that our time was just about up. We showered separately and joked around as we got dressed, ready to leave.

Overall, Nacy has been one of my best punts at this shop and I would gladly recommend her to other bros. Always pleasant and ready to please. Until next time!
    Nancy is a real 25-year-old and she has one of the most beautiful bodies I have ever felt. She is petite, a pocket rocket, the most beautiful natural C cup breasts that I think I have ever felt and she has a beautiful face and a wonderful personality.

Sorry 7, these two photos can’t be the same girl, right??

Nacy sweet angel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    not the same person anymore

Shop Owner
    Nacy - Highly recommended 24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly
    On special now $90 for 30 minutes full service

Nacy

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Nancy nice pretty girls today booking welcome
    Monday
    20/03/2023

Mia

26yo 160cm D cup 58kg, Taiwan student with curves everywhere a woman should have, super service

Nacy - Highly recommended

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.

Cici - Highly recommended

24yo, 162cm, 48kg, D Cup, Taiwan - A natural D cup that will leave you wanting more.If you want a petite girl with big black eyes for you to get lost in, Cici is your girl. Young student from China!! New to the industry!! willing to learn and satisfy all your needs! dont miss out !! All the pics are 100% real! She has lots of lingeries come to see how it’s stunning on her body.

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.
    Last edited by 7cowper; 20-03-2023 at 05:13 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Nancy nice pretty girls today booking welcome
    Nancy top sweet girlfriend service
    ​​​7 Cowper