Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9:00 til 3:00

Rates : $180/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, FIA, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Curvy figure, B-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Not young but good service

My experience/comments : Turned up without a booking and was met by the lovely Mia who said she had a girl for me – not young but good service.

I was asked to wait in Room 1 (which now has a large bed instead of the massage table I used in there previously) and was then led down to Room 4 where Angela was waiting. This room has a wide, sturdy massage table that is almost like a firm bed.

She was wearing a tight white top (so tight that her cups runneth over) and a short red leather skirt and was immediately friendly and cheerful.

I showered and she stripped. She has a curvy figure – not bad for her age – with B-cups and an untamed bush.

I lay on the table and Angela immediately knelt between my legs and started sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ – just very slightly toothy when she went deep, good use of her hands, plenty of lube (she didn’t mind the taste), good work on my balls and no tissue-breaks. She also lightly tickled my arsehole on occasions.

As we’d got off to a quick start I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69 and Angela moved round.

While I licked her I first inserted a finger in her pussy and then stuck one up her arsehole.

Angela sounded like she was enjoying it but she didn’t cum.

She dismounted and we had some DFKing and she stuck a tit in my mouth before sucking me some more.

The plentiful use of the lube and her good hand-action meant I was soon close of cumming so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Angela held her legs in the air and there was more FIV and FIA and more moaning but again she didn’t cum.

After some more BJ it was time to fuck. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but Angela asked for a tip so I shook my head.

We started with some Asian-style cowgirl and Angela rode me energetically with some loud slapping noises.

Angela then said it was OK to cum in her mouth but I wanted some doggie first and stood by the bed.

Angela positioned herself at just the right height and I re-entered and soon had a thumb fully up her arsehole. I asked whether I could fuck her bum and she asked for a tip. I offered $20 but she said “No” so I didn’t pursue it.

Time to cum so I lay down and Angela sucked me again with more lube. It wasn’t long before I came and Angela went on sucking me until I had to get her to stop.

She spat in a tissue before taking a quick shower and joining me on the bed for a chat and a light massage.

She said she was from Beijing and has been in Australia for four years but her English is somewhat limited and she’s a bit hard to understand. I think she has worked at a few different places but at times I couldn’t make out whether she was speaking in English or Chinese.

Time was up and I showered and dressed and had a chat with Mia.

Angela’s service is good but for me, at the prices here and at her age, she’s a bit over-priced. But while I was talking to Mia she introduced me to a couple of other girls who were both young, slim and pretty – look like they would be well worth a visit.