Thread: J Kiko - No strings Wifey Sex

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Kiko - No strings Wifey Sex

For me wifey/gf sex was and maybe still is right up there. However you cant fuck a woman like shes the only one ever for you without her actually thinking that in her silly head. with Kiko you get that experience, shower, put your pants back on and if you choose to never have to deal with her again.

Was greeted and then she led me by hand to the room as I admired her lovely beautiful face. in the room straight into dfk as she starts to place her hand down your pants. returned the favour and was caressing her amazing body. After a few minutes she suggested shower and only then was the first time I got a proper look at her body Wow. Slim, almost model like figure, tight dress, long legs, great bra and then she lets her perfectly straightened hair down.

Shower was short and sweet some dfk then onto the bed. Bbbj was excellent, different technique for each part, slow, sensual quite deep. lubed me up then for a nice pussy slide. what i should mention here is her attention to detail, with everything she does shes still doing little things like massaging your hand, placing your hand on her thighs, sucking your ear during the slide.

Onto the main event, the CG and doggy were good but mish was special. Amazing eye contact and dfk throughout I pumped her at half pace but with her perfectly timed pelvic thrusts I just exploded. Fuck I thought its been a long, long time since that happened. (Great change from working my butt off by smashing them like there's no tomorrow. Why am I paying for those experiences???)

Last thing I want to note though shes leaving back to Osaka in May. She wanted to study English here and stay longer but has run into some issues. Unfortunately she overestimated my Japanese and I didn't catch the specifics. Anyone out there that knows there way through that process please intervene would be such a loss to our industry here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    For me wifey/gf sex was and maybe still is right up there. However you cant fuck a woman like shes the only one ever for you without her actually thinking that in her silly head. with Kiko you get that experience, shower, put your pants back on and if you choose to never have to deal with her again.

Was greeted and then she led me by hand to the room as I admired her lovely beautiful face. in the room straight into dfk as she starts to place her hand down your pants. returned the favour and was caressing her amazing body. After a few minutes she suggested shower and only then was the first time I got a proper look at her body Wow. Slim, almost model like figure, tight dress, long legs, great bra and then she lets her perfectly straightened hair down.

Shower was short and sweet some dfk then onto the bed. Bbbj was excellent, different technique for each part, slow, sensual quite deep. lubed me up then for a nice pussy slide. what i should mention here is her attention to detail, with everything she does shes still doing little things like massaging your hand, placing your hand on her thighs, sucking your ear during the slide.

Onto the main event, the CG and doggy were good but mish was special. Amazing eye contact and dfk throughout I pumped her at half pace but with her perfectly timed pelvic thrusts I just exploded. Fuck I thought its been a long, long time since that happened. (Great change from working my butt off by smashing them like there's no tomorrow. Why am I paying for those experiences???)

Last thing I want to note though shes leaving back to Osaka in May. She wanted to study English here and stay longer but has run into some issues. Unfortunately she overestimated my Japanese and I didn't catch the specifics. Anyone out there that knows there way through that process please intervene would be such a loss to our industry here.
    In my hood mate. Was kinda over sushi… but now I have to reconsider… great AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I dont think your description is on the mark ?

no strings wifey sex ... no strings tend to mean nothing is excluded and wifey ? mmm who fucks their wife with a condom ?

So you are imply she is a go for all fuck any and every hole and forget about condoms ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    I dont think your description is on the mark ?

no strings wifey sex ... no strings tend to mean nothing is excluded and wifey ? mmm who fucks their wife with a condom ?

So you are imply she is a go for all fuck any and every hole and forget about condoms ?
    No strings attached means it’s unconditional, no obligations, basically casual sex. Not anything goes sex.

Banned
    So, you don't know the specifics of her issue yet want somebody to intervene in some sort of process? If it's about getting her a spouse visa so that she can continue working there, get real. Would you let your own partner fuck hundreds of guys with such detailed service?

Also, "our industry"? Very fishy choices of word for a punter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hope she doesn’t stay around to long , to nice to be in this industry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmm wifey sex means bare sex ie no condom sex

is this the case mate?