Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C Alisa, the best Chinese girl so far, an absolute gem

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

C Alisa, the best Chinese girl so far, an absolute gem

The title says it all, Alisa is the best Chinese girl at Ginza at the moment, at least for me as I like slim girls. If you like big or toned girls, maybe you won't like Alisa as much.

This week has been "productive" for me, racking up punts before holiday season.

Shasha is back on roster and immediately booked her, but then missed out on Shasha so went on to re-visit Yuri and Angela instead. Yuri and Angela are still great as normal, 2 young girls, 2 different types, different experience.

Receptionist recommended Alisa, they probably know what type of girls I like by now.
    I've just seen Korean girl Angela so still in "recovery mode" before I saw Alisa. Usually I'm a one-shot guy for one hour session, I wouldn't be "ready" that fast and probably wouldn't come for a second time. But as soon as I saw this Chinese girl, it was an instant boner and I was ready to drop bomb to China.

English
    None!
    I wished I could speak some ching chong chang.

Young young young
    Alisa is very young, just 20 or 21 years old. She looks younger in real life than her profile photos.

Pretty face
    Alisa is definitely a pretty girl. She looks a little Hong Kong perhaps. Very young looking and pretty girl. No heavy makeup, simple smooth straight hair. No or little plastic surgeries, definitely a very naturally pretty girl.

Slim petite body
    She is slim and petite girl. Not a toned girl like Yuri, not athletic like Shelley, not model type like Miki, she is a natural uni young small girl.

Natural B cup boobs
    It's all natural B cup size boobs. Very soft nipples, great to lick. She has tattoos on one side of her body. It's quite a nice tattoo, the tattoo goes over her left boob but doesn't cover the nipples, nicely done.

Small great arse
    She is small so her arse is not a big one. Smooth, soft, no stretched marks as far as I could see (it was dark though), I loved it.

Down under
    She is nicely trimmed. Good smell. A glory place to do DATY. This girl gets wet fast and loves DATY, her response is genuine and you will love this girl.

BBBJ
    Alisa actually gives an excellent BBBJ. She knows how to suck and how to lick shaft and balls, I totally enjoyed it. She also offered DD but I kindly declined.

Soft skin
    Alisa has one of the best soft skin. Everywhere you touch, it felt great. No bad odor either. She's non smoker too I think, which is great for me cuz I don't smoke either.

Sex
    I totally enjoyed sex with Alisa, it was awesome. She got wet and horny after I sucked her nipples and DATY and she was keen on sex already. I've just done Angela so I could go on for long with Alisa!
    Normally I wouldn't be able to come for a second time, BUT NOT WITH ALISA. I was so in the mood so I had one of the best punt of my life.
    She is such a small lovely girl that you wouldn't want to poke too hard, but both of us were enjoying it so I did my duty with full passion.

Alisa will 100% be up there with one of the top girls, she is definitely the best Chinese girl at Ginza at the moment, she is up there competing with Miki and Shasha for sure. Hopefully she will learn some English soon, or maybe we should all learn Chinese.

If you like young, slim small girls, Alisa is a MUST, go on and book her already!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    The title says it all, Alisa is the best Chinese girl at Ginza at the moment, at least for me as I like slim girls. If you like big or toned girls, maybe you won't like Alisa as much.

This week has been "productive" for me, racking up punts before holiday season.

Shasha is back on roster and immediately booked her, but then missed out on Shasha so went on to re-visit Yuri and Angela instead. Yuri and Angela are still great as normal, 2 young girls, 2 different types, different experience.

Receptionist recommended Alisa, they probably know what type of girls I like by now.
    I've just seen Korean girl Angela so still in "recovery mode" before I saw Alisa. Usually I'm a one-shot guy for one hour session, I wouldn't be "ready" that fast and probably wouldn't come for a second time. But as soon as I saw this Chinese girl, it was an instant boner and I was ready to drop bomb to China.

English
    None!
    I wished I could speak some ching chong chang.

Young young young
    Alisa is very young, just 20 or 21 years old. She looks younger in real life than her profile photos.

Pretty face
    Alisa is definitely a pretty girl. She looks a little Hong Kong perhaps. Very young looking and pretty girl. No heavy makeup, simple smooth straight hair. No or little plastic surgeries, definitely a very naturally pretty girl.

Slim petite body
    She is slim and petite girl. Not a toned girl like Yuri, not athletic like Shelley, not model type like Miki, she is a natural uni young small girl.

Natural B cup boobs
    It's all natural B cup size boobs. Very soft nipples, great to lick. She has tattoos on one side of her body. It's quite a nice tattoo, the tattoo doesn't goes over her left boob but doesn't cover the nipples, nicely done.

Small great arse
    She is small so her arse is not a big one. Smooth, soft, no stretched marks as far as I could see (it was dark though), I loved it.

Down under
    She is nicely trimmed. Good smell. A glory place to do DATY. This girl gets wet fast and loves DATY, her response is genuine and you will love this girl.

BBBJ
    Alisa actually gives an excellent BBBJ. She knows how to suck and how to lick shaft and balls, I totally enjoyed it. She also offered DD but I kindly declined.

Soft skin
    Alisa has one of the best soft skin. Everywhere you touch, it felt great. No bad odor either. She's non smoker too I think, which is great for me cuz I don't smoke either.

Sex
    I totally enjoyed sex with Alisa, it was awesome. She got wet and horny after I sucked her nipples and DATY and she was keen on sex already. I've just done Angela so I could go on for long with Alisa!
    Normally I wouldn't be able to come for a second time, BUT NOT WITH ALISA. I was so in the mood so I had one of the best punt of my life.
    She is such a small lovely girl that you wouldn't want to poke too hard, but both of us were enjoying it so I did my duty with full passion.

Alisa will 100% be up there with one of the top girls, she is definitely the best Chinese girl at Ginza at the moment, she is up there competing with Miki and Shasha for sure. Hopefully she will learn some English soon, or maybe we should all learn Chinese.

If you like young, slim small girls, Alisa is a MUST, go on and book her already!
    Great review xboyx. Thank you.

Big call to put Alisa ahead of Emily and Lala.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Great review xboyx. Thank you.

Big call to put Alisa ahead of Emily and Lala.
    Alisa is better than Emily and Lala imo. I'm asian in early 30s so I think many asian folks would agree with me, Caucasian guys may think otherwise.
    Emily/Lala may have more tricks under their sleeves but I like Alisa more.

Banned
    There seems to be a lit of DD ass teasing action at Ginza these days. Is it a prerequisite for visa issue?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I have seen Alisa at 5 star lineup before lol can't stop thinking about her since... then recently saw her video in wechat damn she is soo pretty/cute . You are so lucky xboy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Attractive and cute girl indeed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginzaclub is best place

Defintely agreed the girls are sweet and attractive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alisa’s vid on wechat is too cute

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent review. I use this forum to help decide next punt. Does anyone know if Annie is still working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you find her vid on WeChat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Christmas;1220003]oh rly? so she was 5* then n5m, and then ginza now. hahahh
    anyway, seems like you took over rooter's ginza sex king title,.. i liked his reviews except too many superlatives.
    nice review, good read. thanks for sharing.

So sweet !!!! why she leave N5m?............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Excellent review. I use this forum to help decide next punt. Does anyone know if Annie is still working?
    Annie is still working I think, just seen her on roster lately

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How do you find her vid on WeChat
    Her profile on Ginza website has video in it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep just watched it. Booked in tomorrow can not wait. Hope she lives u to the review.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Yep just watched it. Booked in tomorrow can not wait. Hope she lives u to the review.
    Even if not her face is good enough she did changed 3 shops in matter of a few months
    Hope she's still there when I'm free lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Alisa today. Wow just fucking wow. Absolute sweety

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    Am caucasian and from her pics I don't think I would even say she's attractive let alone pretty. Funny how different the tastes seem to be.
    Asian and caucasian definitely have different definition of beauty. I have seen many good looking caucasian guys hands in hands with asian girls that I just could not see any beauty in those girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saw Alisa today. Wow just fucking wow. Absolute sweety
    Just seen Alisa again today, zero english but still another amazing session. She's small, slim slender girl, very soft to touch.
    BBBJ in shower and on the bed was great. Sex was memorable like the first time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had the pleasure of trying Alisa over the weekend. She's actually my first Chinese punt in ginza so don't have a good benchmark to the other Chinese girls on offer

Initially I was slightly turned off when I saw her tatts around her body and she was way smaller than I thought (not an issue but just feels fragile when fucking her!)

Didn't have a good connection at the beginning especially in the shower (maybe she was just tired) and in the first 5 mins of the session

Then I decided to take control of the session instead of following the usual ginza flow of things. It became a much better session after that when I took control. I can say she's more open to different things and positions

Overall good session and it was exciting but in terms of looks, imo I prefer the usual Korean and jap offeRs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Super GF feel

I had a session with Alisa on Monday. I must say she is young and cute, really provide that girl friend feel that I am looking for and is real hard to find to be honest. She is slim and small girl which made me want to take care of her. She speak little to no English but her gorgeous face, natural and little makeup, I am fully satisfied. She do have a tattoo on her body but is fine with me.

She is great in service and BJ me carefully in the bathroom. On the bed, I can see that she is jumping around and trying everything to please me and I definitely loving her.

Saw previous feedback that she was from another shop but hey, that's not my business to be honest as I enjoy Ginza privacy and room cleanness and with Alisa there, I will stick with her for sometime for sure.

For Ginza girls I definitely rate her one of the top girls and I literately book another session tomorrow and looking forward to meet Alisa again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast