Thread: Chloe - my personal DEEPTHROAT mistress

Chloe - my personal DEEPTHROAT mistress

CHLOE: never disappoints. And last night's session at the all-new Ruby Kiss shop proved that theory yet again. This girl is a deepthroat machine!

LOOKS and BODY
    Chloe is a Malaysian girl (from memory) but with a very unique look. Around late 20s look. Black hair, hair cheek bones. All natural, nice sized boobies, b to c cup, petite frame, not tall.

PERSONALITY/EXPERIENCE
    Chloe is highly experienced at deepthroat blowjobs and nuru sessions. So experienced that every time I go she seems to mix things up and keep the sessions fresh. She is very good at her job. Seems to have a new trick every time I see her. Her personality is warm, inviting, friendly and she enjoys a laugh and smile and little bit of chat. Last night we joked about the music you could hear coming from downstairs at the pub. Chloe does not watch the clock, she makes you feel like a king. Brother Joe always gives me a very long session, I'm very appreciative of his great reception/manager service.

DFK/DATY
    I don't kiss WL's most the time, as I have a gf, and she's only happy for me to do certain things at shops. Kissing is off limits. So is DATY. My girlfriend has some funny rules, but at least she doesn't mind me visiting shops occasionally!

BBBJ
    Started in the shower - amazing.
    Then... on the Nuru bed. Again - amazing.
    Then... on the LV bed - so good!!!!
    Finished with deepthroat CIM - always feels amazing.
    Chloe's sucking happens at every angle. I'm sure there are more we can explore. It's the most enthusiastic bj you will EVER come across. And she loves gently putting her hand below my balls which feels great as she deepthroats me. Her BBBJ and HJ combo gets me to cum. That handjob really gets the cum up.

FUCKING
    Don't get me wrong brothers, I do love fucking. But I have to keep that strictly with my girlfriend. My sexy little Chinese pocket rocket. I'm sure chloe would excel in this department as well.

OVERALL
    Fantastic girl with the best value service in Sydney. Hands down. Cocks down.... her throat. Lol. GFE personality with a PSE style service. Last night I really felt like she was my girlfriend, loved the service! My favourite session with chloe so far.

NEW SHOP
    Joe's new shop is called Ruby Kiss. They are now situated on cleveland st in Surry hills. They have moved from their old shop at Paddington. There are 5 spacious rooms, HEAPS of space, same services, go check it out! And if you haven't tried chloe, what are you thinking????? Do it!!

MrSeven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Chloe a while back...she really can DT and knows her way around a man, no doubt about that!

New location looks better, old location was very exposed!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any details on the place mate? wechat or contact number? Thanks !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    any details on the place mate? wechat or contact number? Thanks !!
    try google

Ruby Kiss - Sydney Brothel and City BrothelWebsiteDirections
    3 Google reviews
    Adult entertainment club in Surry Hills, New South Wales
    Address: 278 Cleveland St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
    Hours: Open today · 10am–2am
    Phone: (02) 8068 0886

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she same girl from 244 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    244 is now Rubykiss and yes is the same Chloe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did u see Chloe or Sarah? If Sarah how is she?? Personally I like the Paddington facilities better... I went to Ruby and saw Linda. Great girl but the body slide wasn't as good as the table is in the carpet area and not in the shower... So not as wet and fun

Saw Chloe Azn bro.

I Haven't seen Sarah before, shoot Joe a text and he can tell you it she'd suit your style.

Yeah body slide table is in the carpet area, so a little less slip and slide but it didn't make much of a difference I thought. You can still go nuts on it. Or blow your nut on it 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally got round to seeing Chloe and per Seven... she should be running a training course on DT. The teasing the suction the hands the pressure the switching between DT and DD... my god, it was mind blowing. One of the best I've had for sure; it's a big call however that's IMHO.

Not only that, the DD experience was nothing I have ever felt. I personally am not a fan but it was as if she was digging for gold! Gives a whole new meaning to tossing salad. The only was to describe us like a a FBI search party with a vacuum cleaner my rear end.

It was a bit strange with the foot fetish thing... wasn't quite my thing

She really is amazing. Her service... 'enthusiastic' to say the least. I'm not one for DD, but don't mind the toe suck. It's a pretty cool routine isn't it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks all yr. Support .....������������

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there a mobile number to text or wechat to make bookings ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ruby kiss looks.closed contact number is disconnected. 8068 0886

The old "Ruby Kiss" location has been taken over by the folks behind Ginza and is now "Club 278"

I don't know what has happened to Ruby Kiss itself. What you really want of course is to find Chloe - Mr Seven?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep definitely. What i really want is to find where Chloe is now.