CHLOE: never disappoints. And last night's session at the all-new Ruby Kiss shop proved that theory yet again. This girl is a deepthroat machine!

LOOKS and BODY
Chloe is a Malaysian girl (from memory) but with a very unique look. Around late 20s look. Black hair, hair cheek bones. All natural, nice sized boobies, b to c cup, petite frame, not tall.

PERSONALITY/EXPERIENCE
Chloe is highly experienced at deepthroat blowjobs and nuru sessions. So experienced that every time I go she seems to mix things up and keep the sessions fresh. She is very good at her job. Seems to have a new trick every time I see her. Her personality is warm, inviting, friendly and she enjoys a laugh and smile and little bit of chat. Last night we joked about the music you could hear coming from downstairs at the pub. Chloe does not watch the clock, she makes you feel like a king. Brother Joe always gives me a very long session, I'm very appreciative of his great reception/manager service.

DFK/DATY
I don't kiss WL's most the time, as I have a gf, and she's only happy for me to do certain things at shops. Kissing is off limits. So is DATY. My girlfriend has some funny rules, but at least she doesn't mind me visiting shops occasionally!

BBBJ
Started in the shower - amazing.
Then... on the Nuru bed. Again - amazing.
Then... on the LV bed - so good!!!!
Finished with deepthroat CIM - always feels amazing.
Chloe's sucking happens at every angle. I'm sure there are more we can explore. It's the most enthusiastic bj you will EVER come across. And she loves gently putting her hand below my balls which feels great as she deepthroats me. Her BBBJ and HJ combo gets me to cum. That handjob really gets the cum up.

FUCKING
Don't get me wrong brothers, I do love fucking. But I have to keep that strictly with my girlfriend. My sexy little Chinese pocket rocket. I'm sure chloe would excel in this department as well.

OVERALL
Fantastic girl with the best value service in Sydney. Hands down. Cocks down.... her throat. Lol. GFE personality with a PSE style service. Last night I really felt like she was my girlfriend, loved the service! My favourite session with chloe so far.

NEW SHOP
Joe's new shop is called Ruby Kiss. They are now situated on cleveland st in Surry hills. They have moved from their old shop at Paddington. There are 5 spacious rooms, HEAPS of space, same services, go check it out! And if you haven't tried chloe, what are you thinking????? Do it!!

MrSeven