Thread: LINDA - Deepthroat & Pussyslide love

Linda - DEEPTHROAT & Pussyslide love

Name: Linda
    Address: Ruby kiss
    Date: 08/09/2017
    Services: BBBJ, deepthroat, nuru, CIM, shower
    Overall: Face 7 / Body 8 (Hot bod, would be great if she got big breast implants) / Services 8
    Session: 45 min VIP
    Damage: $220 + $50 = $270

Joe recommended me this girl, she's quite new. Said she'd live up to my deepthroat expectations. I'm not easy to please but she did go alright.

Linda greeted me wearing a school girl outfit, and black brief underwear. Nice sexy look, but I prefer when girls wear thong or g string, I hope Joe can get the girls to wear this.

Linda has VERY nice legs, tight little package, brownish pussy. Very sweet lady, nice attitude and eager to please.

Up to room 1, which I always love. So spacious and a big shower. She washed me down, with a bit of a little feel of the tackle. Then onto the blow up nuru bed. She did a great nuru massage. Lovely water blowing, especially on the butt cheeks, that was great!!

Turned me over and then did a warm water blowjob. That was good. deep throat started off ok but did get deeper over time. Only problem was, when she goes deep she just stays down, without any motion. Because her English is very limited I couldn't teach her about going up and down over and over during deepthroat. I just couldn't feel anything otherwise. Her other sucking techniques were good. The water bed Bj lasted for a good amount of time. I wanted her to go longer actually.

Then onto the dry bed. Skipped the massage in my back and opted to start on the front and go back into more deepthroat. Took me quite a while to cum as her deepthroat needs a bit more improvement. But I'm hoping chloe might be able to teach her. She did wank me quite well too. Ended up with a big cum in mouth. I prefer cum in throat, like how chloe does it when I cum she goes down deep and takes my load, feels AMAZING.

Overall, Linda is worth seeing. I think with a bit of training she's be great. I give her 8/10. Chloe I give 10/10 for service. Between the two Linda is a little more gfe but with a pse twist. Whereas chloe is full on pse.

Again great reception service From Joe as always.

Enjoy lads.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Linda still around? Which shop is she at now? Has her DT improved?Password

Shes in a shop in melb. Contact john/joe @ 81a diamonds crowes nest

Yes she at romantics brunswick melb