Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Momo - meh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Why you chose momo who was the receptionist? I train them as if customer tries to choose (J) Momo better refrain them otherwise this will happen end of the day.
    She's not bad, i mean not rude but not friendly either. However She still has some regular customers becuase of her face and body! and surprisingly she's friendly to some of clients, i don't know what's standard.
    but anyway, bad is bad. sorry for this unpleasant experience! ㅜㅜ
    My opinion ... is better for Momo [ and obviously for your shop] to change job. Help her to find something else do for living. There are plenty of other options in life!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Your shop is meh and is like my 4th option now. Behind Kyoto, Stiletto and 5*.

Also you have too many white knights on this forum and free time on your hands hehe.
    ... if you put it in this way Lenka , I believe 5th. Don't forget Ginza ... is still the best for this range of money. And also Stiletto is not in this range of money. cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Hiiiii yeah i PMed you earlier that saying i don't work on weekends.
    I can't agree more about intro, i want to bash them to be nicer but what can i do? Some of them are really nice, shake hands, smile, etc but if you saw one who says their name quick and disappears, well that one maybe doesn't want to make money? I think intro is the 50% fun of punting. The moment You start to get excited while you watching half naked girls and when someone *clicks* your heart(maybe dick) start to 쿵쾅쿵쾅!!! 쿵쾅!!쿵콰오쿵오카오!!!!
    That's part of my bad, about girl's quality control.

About room's quality, well i thought my shop price is quite reasonable if you think about
    Ex ayu or ex victoria, or any other girls who worked here before than moved to other high-end-sounds-like shop
    Their price increased heaps, like 230 to 300~350 an hour. So.. we are doing some kind of promotion because our haunt house.., i know this shop looks not that great but girls???? .. but i don't deny yeah i would be very disappointed too but i've never advertised this shop as 42's new/clean 13 rooms.. i think we still run this business ok, compare to others because of this reasonable price compare to girls' quality.

About menu.. mm.. this is trend these modern days, i don't know what to say... if you want free bbfs, daty, dfk such things... i think you came wrong shop.. not my shop kinda person sorry ㅜㅜ can't be helped.

But you know puntercreepyman, sorry if i made you disappointed anyhow whatever the reason was!! I think i will kill myself at the end of the day! ❤️ Guilty as charged....

I dunno what's exactly sugar coated ? What did i say something it's not true?? please let me know, i'll see if i can change it
    Hi Christmas. two simple moves ... renovation asap , , and the shop has to [only] hired girls who want to be there. hired girls who can 'play this role' very well for as long as they do this job. thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Who the fuck uses "convoy"?
    Grown men who use "hehe".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm just kind of thankful he didn't say "squad".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    why dont u go for a second round n cim like rich boy caffery lol
    It felt a bit too much like rape tbh...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    It felt a bit too much like rape tbh...
    You sure you hadn't picked the Weinstein experience option?

Banned
    Lol Bongkong. I'm sure Momo wouldn't like the Weinstein experience.

Anyway, one bad review and someone got banned? Wtf? I agree though, the place needs renovation and more quality control. I guess N5M and 42Gladesville were dealt a one-two punch lately (this review and the "fake pic" review) so understandably they're a bit on edge.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Your shop is meh and is like my 4th option now. Behind Kyoto, Stiletto and 5*.
    Also you have too many white knights on this forum and free time on your hands hehe.
    fuck you up is part of my job, didn't you say you will leave this forum m*****f*****?? should I screenshot your pathetic PM and show to everyone? ㅎㅎㅎ
    I dont want to be banned though...
    stop hehe-ing, I'll chop out your thick ugly lips soon I don't need white knights because I can bash you easy by myself.
    Last edited by Christmas; 18-10-2017 at 10:06 AM. Reason: kyoto and stilleto ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Hi Christmas. two simple moves ... renovation asap , , and the shop has to [only] hired girls who want to be there. hired girls who can 'play this role' very well for as long as they do this job. thank you
    yeah I know what you mean... I'm the one that who wants "renovation" the most. but nothing I can do but waiting...
    depressing

like lenka's thick lips

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    why dont u go for a second round n cim like rich boy caffery lol
    I'm sure I'm not the only one that's done that beta >_> Momo is always a dice roll you just need to know how to make the dice roll the way you want it to roll

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ... if you put it in this way Lenka , I believe 5th. Don't forget Ginza ... is still the best for this range of money. And also Stiletto is not in this range of money. cheers
    I prefer Kyoto quite a lot now. For example, today I saw another stunner for the first time - V Shape glamorous face, long leg, busty, white skin, long black hair.

Also, there was young, slim pretty Korean picked by a Korean customer, and someone else took hot Thai girl I never seen before when I was there today.

Even day time they have visitors, night time I can't get a big lineup anymore its just too busy and popular girls always chosen. Top shop imo.
    Last edited by Lenka_X5; 18-10-2017 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Ignoring Jerry the attention seeker.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    You mean just come in her mouth without asking right?
    I still dont really understand the appeal of CIM???

Banned
    It's cumming while your dick is getting sucked. Feels different than cumming inside a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one that's done that beta >_> Momo is always a dice roll you just need to know how to make the dice roll the way you want it to roll
    It's ok for a young handsome boy to do this. She probably enjoyed it. For an ugly old fuck like me it's best not to commit rape lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    i'm 40+ and reasonable-looking and I've come in Momo's mouth so many times i've lost count. she's the CIM queen afa I'm concerned.
    Hey good looking Did she cimsw? Would love that lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    And not to mention the service at Kyoto is crap, absolute crap. "Diamond" service girls that do 2 mins of BBBJ, and set their timers for 20min. The management don't give a crap, they do nothing about bad service, no partial refund, no discount. Also, noone else on forum writing glowing reviews of Kyoto == someone is getting paid for positive coverage IMHO.

Correct. A very poor service shop. Waste of money both times I have visited.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12