Thread: Jennifer Li Lawnton?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jennifer Li Lawnton?

Anyone here seen Jennifer Li private lady at Lawnton? Seems like a reasonable offering from an honest lady but I was wondering if anyone has seen her before I take the plunge. Punting hasn’t been terribly kind to me of recent months.

Shame Jenny from New Farm is gone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice lady with good body and good service. have seen her several times and would see her more often but Lawnton a long way for me.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a lot of reviews on Jennifer in Lawnton on other forums. Most very favourable. I need to go see her one day but she is quite a drive from me.

Jenny in New Farm didnt offer FS? like Jennifer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks fellas. 👍 could be a nice day for a drive today.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't seen her personally but read quite a few positive reviews on pp. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried to see her today but she didn’t reply to my txt. In saying that I only had a small window of opportunity so could only wait an hour or so. She’s definitely on the list for another day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks to be quite active on social media and well experienced, too far north drive though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw her about a year ago great service gvm nice lady if she was sth side id be a regular -)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jennifer Li is now at anzac ave Kallangur

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PP

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore123 View Post
    I haven't seen her personally but read quite a few positive reviews on pp. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    What is pp? I thought this was the only forum. Lol. New there must have been others. Just didn’t know where to look.
    Aus99 is entertaining enough. More opinions or reviews from other sources couldn’t hurt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis01 View Post
    What is pp? I thought this was the only forum. Lol. New there must have been others. Just didn’t know where to look.
    Aus99 is entertaining enough. More opinions or reviews from other sources couldn’t hurt.
    PP = Punters Planet

Junior Member(有D料到)

JG

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnychimpo View Post
    Anyone here seen Jennifer Li private lady at Lawnton? Seems like a reasonable offering from an honest lady but I was wondering if anyone has seen her before I take the plunge. Punting hasn’t been terribly kind to me of recent months.

Shame Jenny from New Farm is gone.
    have seen her several times at Lawnton and recently at Spring Hill-she has gone back to Lawnton as Spring Hill not busy enough for her.
    Attractive and nice lady with a great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great service, genuine personality- however a little older for me - i am into the sub 35 - she's past that bracket a while back - but she hides her age well. like most chinese/HK ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    great service, genuine personality- however a little older for me - i am into the sub 35 - she's past that bracket a while back - but she hides her age well. like most chinese/HK ladies
    She’d have to be early - mid 40’s by now.. can remember seeing her years ago when she was working out of zillmere road prior to lawnton & she wasn’t 28 then.. haven’t seen her for ages but the service level was always consistent then.. probably would be the most friendly HK/Chinese WL out there.. it can be a bit of a revolving door if she’s busy but if she’s not u can usually hang around for a bit longer if u get to know her..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw her once last year on Gym Road, but yeah, she's definitely in her 40s..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Think she is not pretty and quite old but ymmnc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Still good value and very obliging if you treat her well.
    Outshines some of the younger "princesses" I can assure you

Senior Member(無間使者)

+1 for Jennifer

I visited Jennifer Li last month. She is a great woman and fun. She has a wicked sense of fun which I was first able to sense through her twitter feed.

She's very professional and experienced with the upsell options. We had great sex in multiple positions but I really wanted more of her BJ skills. I had not cum yet, wanted to experience more of her. As she's doing the BJ and sensing my impending explosion she just interrupts with an in-game advertisement, "Would you like CIM, extra $50." How could I refuse and then she confidently carried through. Great all up experience and she even knew I had the extra fifty in the top pocket of my short.

I did vow to return but so far have not ventured that far north again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jennifer is good for age. Nice set of fake tits and a skinny body and knows how to use them both. I been seeing her off and on for 5 year's. I always leave with a smile. You can not go wrong here and worth the drive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifever View Post
    Nice lady with good body and good service. have seen her several times and would see her more often but Lawnton a long way for me.
    Cheers
    you like the old girls ...unlike the Queen Jennifer’s rates are still acceptable at $250 an hour ...still gives a great service and not increasing her rates as Mother Nature catches up...