Thread: C Taylor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Taylor

Booked Taylor based on the photos on the website and earlier AR.
    taylor is about 5ft 6 slim with really nice c cup boobs, i think they are augmented but the surgeon did a great job as they feel fantastic. She is about 25 years old, slightly older than the photos but she is hot, maybe because the light was dim, she has some resemblance to Fan bin bin.
    greet at the door with some serious dfk then some fun in the shower where I got a chance to play soapy wash with those awesome boobs and a quick bj to finish.
    off to bed, man taylor can lick and suck with the best of Ginza can offer, all body cat bath, DD and bj. One great thing about her bj is she looked at me while she devour my manhood, a truly satisfying experience. sex started with taylor o top and love to see her tits bouncing up and down follow by rubbing them all over my face. I thought I better take control of the situation or I will blow my load too quickly. I got her into the good old missionary position as I want to see her face while I pump away. After some marathon effort to stop myself coming too quickly, I finally succumbed to her pussy and her moaning and so my load into the rubber.After she cleaned me up we had cuddle and talk about life I general, then the usual, buzz from the reception, a quick shower and kiss, I walked out Ginza feeling like a new man. Overall, a truly awesome encounter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Revisited Talyor yesterday, once again great session with her, but this time more of GFE, quite gentle and lots of hugging and kissing.

Just a couple of corrections, I think she is DD and her boobs are real.

Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Completely agree that Taylor is fantastic. Great tongue skills everywhere and very passionate DFK. I think her boobs are enhanced but they are very well done. Doesn’t matter anyway: I still loved grabbing them as I was smashing her from the back in standing doggy. Very tight pussy especially in missionary where she must have better control of her muscles.

Overall great punt and would definitely repeat!

rcha086
    Thanks for the review! Can agree with most of this, except her catbath for me wasn't that great. That said, I'm not a fan of being rimmed or getting DD, so that may have limited the catbath foreplay for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited her once and love her attitude and passion.
    She is definitely worth for the 2nd visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Big boobs yes. Cat bath average, dd average. Service A++